O.12

Maria

I was watching Tv in my room, looking around. I was bored as ever and I got up and grabbed my phone and decided to call Jaden. I went through my contacts and found his name, I pressed his name down and waited.

"Hey"
"Hey Ja-"
"Sorry I couldn't come to the phone, I'm to busy not answering it"

I groaned and stomped my foot down, I called Rose and she didn't answer. Okay then I didn't bother to call Mel, sense she wants to act like that. I called Asia and she picked up on the second ring.

"Helloooo" she sang
"Hey, it's me Maria" I said nervously
"Girl you sound like you nervous, but what's up Ria" she said
I sighed in relief.
"Nothing much, I was just wondering if you want to go to the mall with me" I asked biting down on my finger
"Hell yes, I needs a new wardrobe anyway" she said
I chuckled.
"Okay well I'll be there in 20 minutes" I said
"Alright see you then" she said
"Bye" I said

I hung up and smiled, at least I have something to do. If Asia didn't answer, it would've been the boys because there is no way I am hanging out with Jacob. I rather do my laundry then 'hang' with him. I walked to my closet getting a outfit, sense I took a shower 15 minutes ago, I'll just put them on.

After putting in my last chain earring, I looked in the mirror and spun around. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and unlocked it, getting on instagram. I took a pick of me and posted it, I know soon enough my phone will be going off. But whatever, I fluffed my hair and snatched my keys off my nightstand.

I walked out and jogged down the stairs, I saw my nana watching Tv with her new 'boyfriend'. "Bye nana, I'm going shopping" I said walking to the door. "Bye Honey, drive safe" she yelled. I closed the door and walked to my car, I hate when nana says that.

It makes me think I'm not a very good driver and I'll get in a crash car. I shook that thought out of my mind and got in my car and put on my seat belt. I started my car looking at myself in the rear mirror. I pulled out of the drive way and made my way to Asia house.

~

I watched as Asia strolled to my car, I looked down at her outfit. I smiled, she always rocked the hippie style. She got in and checked me out, I gave her a confuse face. "With this tight shirt" she said grabbing onto it, I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Whatever, with your ugly âss beanie" I snapped.

"Don't hate, now drive" she said, I pulled out of her drive way and sped to the mall.

Jacob

I was so happy that Jaden is gone and out of me and my baby's life. eventually, people, reporters and other people will find out but they will never expect me. I wiped everything that I touch, fixed the door and wiped off my shoe mark I left on his window.

I then knew no one will expect me, I chuckled to myself. I was now getting ready to go to the mall sense I needed to get new clothes, shoes, creepers, gauges and all that. I'm getting my fro a new look, all for my baby. I got out my car and walked inside the Barbra salon and waited.

"Hi, how may I help you" A man said walking over to me. "Yeah, I wanted to get my hair braided" I say, he looks up at my hair, then nods. "Hey Jay, he wants his fro braided" he said. "Sit there" I nodded at him and walked over sitting down. Thinking a man was about to braid my hair, it was a girl. She was pretty but not as gorgeous as my Mia Ria.

"Are you ready" she asked, I nodded. I felt her part my hair and comb it a little. I was looking around until she finally started braiding it. It hurt a little but when she was on the third one, it didn't. "So uh how old are you" I asked, starting a conversation. "I'm 17, what about you" she replied. "I'm 17 also," I said, "Do you have a girlfriend" she asked

"Um No" I lied, she smiled big as I can see in the mirror. "Oh okay, cool maybe we can hang out" she said, I smirked and nodded. "Or you can come to the mall with me" I said, "Um I don't know, I have to work" she said, when she was done with my braids. I looked at her giving her a innocent look.

"Please" I said, she melted a little and nodded eagerly. I smirked again. "Cool, let's go" I said, she walked away. I looked back in the mirror and ran my fingers through my braids. I did look different and sexy. This is all for my baby, she's going to love it. I can't wait to see her.

The girl walked back with her normal clothes. "Uh I didn't catch your name" I said, she smiled. "It's Lisa" she said, I nodded. "Jacob" I said, I pulled out 10 dollars and gave it to her, she took it and put it in a jar. "Let's go Lisa" I said using my accent in it. She blushed. We walked to my car and got in and I drove to the mall.

~

Me and Lisa were having fun and such more, Not. She talked the whole time, laughed at her own lame jokes, and even kept holding my hand and putting her arm around my waist. I was highly annoyed with her but she did have good fashion taste. I had all I needed, we were walking around and of course she was talking and holding my hand.

Someone had bumped into me. "I am so sorry" The person said, they turned around and I couldn't believe it was Maria. "Uh hey Maria" I said nervously. She looked down at our hands, then back at us. "Hey Jacob, who's this" she asked. Before I got to talk, she did. "Hi I'm Lisa" she said, Maria nodded.

"So what are you doing here" I asked, "Just getting some new clothes" she said, I nod. "Me to," I say, "Who did your hair" Maria said, "I did, it looks good don't it" Lisa said, Maria nodded. "It looks sexy" she said, Maria stepped up to me and ran her fingers through it. I bit my lip from moaning, she looked at me in my eyes and I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back.

I heard Lisa clear her throat. "I thought you said you were single" Lisa yelled. Maria pulled back and looked at her, "Well he's not, I'm his girlfriend so goodbye" she said, Lisa opened her mouth but stomped away. I shrugged and looked back at Maria. "Your mine" she snarled then walked away. I smirked, I got my angel jealous. Maybe this will attract her more to me.