O.16

Asia

Me and Mel was in my house on the couch on my laptop trying to find a mental hospital for Jacob. So far we were slacking off because 'Love and Hiphop' was on and we got distracted. I had warmed me up some noodles and Mel had a bag of Lays. I then slurped up a fork twisted in noodles and burped. "Ew" Mel said making a disgust face. "Shut up" I say, I sat down my bowl and grabbed my laptop setting it down on my lap.

I researched 'Mental Hospitals in Los Angles'. After I scrolled down at the many website's, I finally found one and clicked on one and my face lit up. This was perfect I thought, my doorbell had rang and I removed my laptop from my lap and got up. My lap was now warm because of the heat under the laptop. I walked to the door. "Who is it" I yell, because it could of been anyone or anything at the door if I opened it, so I yelled. After a minute no one said anything, I looked in my peephole and didn't see anyone.

I shrugged and walked away, until the knocking got louder. I walked over to the door swinging it open seeing Jacob. My face went blank. He smirked. "Can I come in" he asked, I  shook my head at him. He looked over his shoulder then back at me and pushed me in and closed and locked the door. "Jacob get the hell out" I screamed, "Why, I just want to have a conversation with you" he said

"Oh really about what" I said crossing my arms, "Why would you want to find me a mental hospital" he said, my mouth dropped and so did my crossed arms. How in the hell did he know that, I thought. "H-How'd you know t-t-that" I stammered saying. He came closer to me. "Their's a lot of things I know" he whispered, he turned me around having my arm in lock behind my back, I winced in pain and we walked to the living around seeing Melanie eating my noodles.This bitch is not eating my shit.

"Asia what's taking you sooooo- Oh my god" she screamed seeing Jacob. Jacob smiled at her. "Hi to you to Mel" he say, I rolled my eyes, then winced again. "What are you doing here" she said hiding behind a pillow. "Just came here to talk to you guys, that's all" he said, he walked over to the couch and sat down making me sit on his lap. "Ow Jacob please stop it hurts" I whined, I felt a pain shoot in my left thigh. "Do you think I care, no, now shut up" he growled, I held in my tears because not did he slap it but he punched my thigh, hard. "So tell me, who thought of this little plan" he said, me and Mel looked at each other.

"She did" Mel said quickly, I looked at her in disbelief, I can't believe she sold me out. Jacob looked at me and smirked. "So you did it huh" he said, I swallowed a big lump in my throat and nodded slowly. In a couple of seconds I felt a cold sharp thing on my arm. I kept my head up and looked down seeing it was a blade. My breathe quicken and tears formed in the trim of my eyes. He slid it up and down my arm and pressed it down hard. I gasped and felt a warm liquid rushed down my arm, I then cried.

"See you made me do this, this would've never happen if you set this little backfired plan, now am I right" he said, I nodded, and sniffed. He let go of my arm and pushed me off him and I held my arm from more blood coming out. He walked to Melanie and grabbed her hair and gripped it making her scream. "Shut up" he shouted, she stopped screaming but still whimpered. "Now I heard you snitched to Asia, now she's in this shit because of your dumbass. I told you're ass to not tell no fucking body, but you had to run your big mouth, now you're in big trouble" he barked at her.

I felt bad, I had grabbed my laptop with my free arm still holding my arm. I then let go of the laptop slamming it on Jacob's head and he immediately fell down passing out. I let go of the broken laptop and laid down breathing heavy. "Oh my god Asia thank you so much, I'm so sorry for snitching on you" she apologized quickly. I got up and started to think what to do to him, after five minutes I had the perfect plan. I got up and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a paper towel and duck tape, I put the paper towel on my wound and taped it up with the duck tape. I grabbed a chair from the dining room and put it in the kitchen.

I walked to the living room and saw Mel looking down. "Help me carry him" I breathed out, she nodded and I grabbed his legs and she grabbed his arms and we struggled to the kitchen. "He is heavy as hell" I said feeling the pain in my arm because of his weight. We got him on the chair and I taped him up. I taped his ankles and wrist. I backed away from him seeing his head hanging. Mel picked up his head. "He may get a cramp in his neck" she says, I looked at her crazy. "Why do you care" I question, she shrugged. "I know how cramps be in your neck so I'm helping him not get one" she said

I shook my head and looked at him. "Go change" I say, "Why" she replied, "Just do it" I snapped. She held her hands up and ran out, I walked to the stairs and ran up to my room and changed into some clothes.

I walked out and saw Mel walk out the guest room with her outfit.

We quickly walked down the stairs to the kitchen seeing Jacob getting ready to wake up. He confusedly looked at us then struggled out. "Get me out of here, or I will kill you" he yelled. "Now how are you going to kill us when your all tied up" I said smirking. "You son of a bitches" he snapped, I watched as Mel grabbed a glass container and smash it on his head and he was out again.

I smiled and took off the tape and we carried him over to my car and got in. I drove to the mental home where I got the address from. It was a twenty minute drive and Jacob was going to wake up any minute. We had got out and walked in seeing a main office. We walked over to the counter with a man standing there typing. "How may I help you" he said not once looking at us. "Yes we would like to put our friend in here, he has a strong disorder" I said, he nodded. "What is the disorder" he asked, "Obsessive-compulsive disorder" I say, he nodded again. "And where is he" he said, "Outside in our car" Mel said, "How old is he" he asked

"17" I said getting annoyed with his many questions, just hurry up. "Okay and name" he said, "Jacob Perez" I said sighing, he nodded. "Okay can you go and get em" he said, we nodded and walked out going to my car. "Man that dude ask to many questions" I said rolling my eyes, we both stopped seeing my back car door opened. Jacob was no where to be found. I screamed and dropped to my knees. Mel just stood there frozen, the things Jacob would do to us, I knew something told me to stay and watch. Jacob is going to kill us.