O.27

Maria

After Jacob pointed out her name, that Giovanna girl started being happy and excited. I was oddly confused. Jacob seemed to be off and nervous but right now was not the time for them to just chit chat. I felt like I heard that name Giovanna before from Jacob but I just couldn't remember. I was wondering why was she in the back seat with the doors unlock but then again she had a knife I guess. She seemed awfully happy that she has seen Jacob but I'm guessing they knew each other from somewhere. I then cleared my throat getting their attention.

"Sorry to interrupt but it's not really a time to talk" I informed them, Jacob nodded. "Yeah, um you're right, hey where you guys headed anyways" Giovanna asked looking at us both.

"Mexico" Jacob said, I raised my eyebrow wondering why he just gave out where we were going. "Cool. Can I come I'll let you guys use my car" she said, I rolled my eyes "We were going to use it anyway" I mumbled, they looked at me as she gave me a sharp look, I ignored her. "Yeah, thanks vanna" Jacob says

"No problem" she says smiling like an idiot, I shook my head putting the dusty seat belt on. Jacob started driving and headed towards a gas station. "So you're Jacob's girlfriend?" she asked tilting her head looking at me from the backseat.

"Yeah she's my lovely girlfriend, the one I was talking about at the hospital vanna" She smirked and nodded. "That's weird Jacob. I remember us fu-"

"So baby you hungry" Jacob asked me cutting Giovanna off, I gave him a look as he avoided my stare turning the corner. I saw Giovanna smirk wider and shook her head chuckling to herself. I didn't like her one bit, I swear I wanted to throw her ass out the window.

"Jacob I don't know why you all of sudden talking to 'vanna' when you said and I quote I hate that bitch" I smirked back at her, she quickly gave me a glare looking at Jacob. Jacob stopped the car at a gas station rubbing the back of his neck.

"And by the way it's Giovanna to you" she stated to me getting out the car. I rolled my eyes looking at Jacob.  "Jacob I don't want her coming with us, I don't like that bitch already, smiling and shit in your face. Did you two do something together" I said looking dead at him.

He sighed shaking his head slowly. "No baby" he whispered

"Look at me" I spat, he slowly looked at me and gave me a pout, I scanned his face not being able to tell if he's lying. I can tell you Jacob's real good at hiding his feelings, I finally gave up rolling my eyes getting out the car slamming the door. I saw Giovanna came out eating a bag of Doritos. She smirked and rolled her eyes at me. I shoulder bumped her seeing Jacob come out the car.

We walked into the store together as he tried to hold my waist. I pushed him away getting what I craved at the moment. I sat all my belongings down as Jacob paid for gas and my stuff, he grabbed my bags and went to the car putting them in the front seat. I watched as he opened the gas tank putting gas in it.

I saw Giovanna staring right at him biting her lip. I smiled a little and went over to Jacob holding his waist kissing his neck softly.

"I'm sorry baby" I said to him softly, he stiffened and blushed. He turned to me and kissed my lips firmly, I kissed him back wrapping my arms around him. I saw Giovanna roll her eyes glaring at us. I licked and sucked his lip hearing him groan. He then pulled back giving a look of lust.

"Baby why do you do this to me" he said, I giggled and shrugged. He pecked my lips and took the tank out, we both got in the car and Jacob speded out going to the highway.

It was a bit quiet and you can mostly hear me eating what I got. I thought it was awkward but I was hungry. I was getting sleepy drifting in and out of sleep but I suddenly just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Jacob

At the corner of my eye I saw Maria finally falling asleep. I was keeping my focus on the road thinking about the house I bought in Mexico. It's beautiful where the house is. It'll be enough for the both of us. Our baby will be healthy and beautiful just like her mother and I'll propose to her and make my wife and everything will fall in place like I want it.

Perfect

I smirked and glanced rear view and saw Giovanna looking dead at me. I dropped my smirk and looked at the road. This is why I hesitant on bringing her with us, she's crazy and I know she'll try to break us apart. I don't want to kill her but I will if I have to especially for Maria and my unborn baby.

She better think again if she thinks she finna come and ruin us or even live with us, she can be on streets is for all I care. I admit I'm scared of her right now because she has something against me and I'm afraid Maria will find out and leave me.

I can't let that happen, I will die if that ever happens. She can't leave me. I worked so hard on getting her with me and I cut so much to make her mine. I'm not letting her leave me and vanna better know what's right for her if she thinks about hurting my family. She don't know what I'm capable of or what I do.

I then glanced down seeing vanna hand on my chest rubbing in circles, I heard her purr in my ear.

"She's sleep jacob, lets have a quickie right quick I want you" she whispered blowing in my ear, I shuddered

I can't lie and say I wasn't turned on by that. But I will never stick my dick in her ever again. I don't know why she think she can come and try to get with me when maria is sleep.

I grabbed her hand and took it off me watching the road. "Leave me the hell alone vanna. I don't fucking want your mental ass" I growled lowly, she giggled, that fucking annoying ass giggle.

"I get what I want and I want you" she whispered, I rolled my eyes, I felt her kiss down my neck and rub my chest again. She made her way down to my pants and tried to slip her hand in my pants. I snatched myself away from her grip and hit my shoulder in her face.

She whimpered and sat back. "I said leave me alone bitch I don't fucking want you, don't let me say that shit again and I'll make it really hurt" I spat at her, I saw Maria move a little moaning.

I felt vanna grip my hair from the back. "I SAID I GET WHAT I WANT JACOB" she shouted, Maria then woke up looking around confused. I pulled over to the curb and whipped my head around glaring hard at her.

"What's going on" I heard Maria soft voice say.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, Jacob doesn't want your ass, he wants me, we were trying to fuck" vanna yelled, I saw Maria mouth went wide getting ready to cry. I shook my head opening my door and going to the back opening the back to see vanna smirking at me.

I grabbed her by her foot dragging her out of the car hearing her scream and kicking.

"LET ME GO YOU STUPID FUCK, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET THIS STUPID BITCH BURN IN HELL AND WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN FAMILY. JACOB STOP IT, STOP" She screamed throwing a fit, I managed to get her out of the car and throw her on the ground hearing her groan.

"13,13,13" I yelled, she winced and started crying. I kicked her in head and in the stomach leaving her there, but then I felt her jump on my back pulling my hair, I grunted trying to get her off but she wouldn't budge.

She bit my neck hard and I screamed falling back on her, she cried out as I quickly turned around and started punching her, I didn't care who watched she's getting her ass beat today. I felt someone trying to pull me back as vanna started punching me back upper cutting me. I gave her a good lick and felt another tug.

"JACOB STOP" I heard Maria yell, I ignored her putting up with the fight. I felt Maria pull me up and vanna jumped up giving Maria a hard punch making her fall back and pass out. I gasped and felt my face get hot and veins start to pop out.

I looked at Giovanna and watched her back up scared.

"J-jacob wait-" I cut her off giving her my hardest punch watching her body fall lifelessly on the ground. I slowly calmed down looking at Maria passed out, my face softened and I gently picked her up looking at her bruised face.

I looked at vanna in disgust spitting on her. I laid Maria in the front seat and roughly grabbed vanna opening the backseat door and throwing her in there. I huffed loudly and got in the car starting it up driving back on the highway.
Pov over