O.23

Maria

I walked up to my house out of breathe and sweating. Jogging is not my thing but if I want to get my curves and abs then I have to do it. I walked to my mailbox and opened my water bottle drinking it down. I looked through the mail seeing bills and a mail from where Jacob is. I smiled and walked inside my house after I unlocked it. I sat down and took off my shoes, ripping the envelope in the process.

I saw a neat cursive writing on the paper. I began reading it.

Dear, mi amor

I feel so happy knowing you love and miss me. When I got your letter I was elated. I’ve been feeling lonely without you baby, and I miss holding you or when you held me. I thought you would never listen to my voicemail but knowing you did and wrote to me, makes me feel a little better, but please consider visiting me, please. I need to see your beautiful face Ria. I’m still hurting inside not being able to kiss you or make you laugh. I hope I get out soon enough for us to move out this state and go to New York to live our lives together. I just want to make sweet love to you, and have a baby by you, we could get married and be a happy family. I planned out our future so we can get right to it. I hope you’re not seeing anyone Maria, I don’t wanna start trouble, like when these guys at this place started talking about you. I was heated :(. But I took care of them angel, all for you. There’s this girl that keeps bothering me though, don’t worry she’s nothing to me and she could never take your place baby. I wish you were here with me, I’m getting really better for you, for us. I promise I would and I am. I love you Maria never forget that.

P.S. You’ll be seeing me real soon love, don’t you worry.

I dropped my mouth and threw the paper on the ground. Kids? Marriage? Us moving to New York? What was he getting this from? Who said I wanted to have his kids, I admit I love him but not enough for us to have kids and get married. I never really thought about marring Jacob or how it will be for us when he does gets out.

And what did he mean by he’ll be getting out real soon? Jacob is confusing me. I’m not even sure if Jacob and I will be having sex again. I can’t even remember my first time with him, I wonder if I took his virginity. I blinked rapidly hearing my phone go off. It was from a private caller, I answered it putting it close to my ear hearing breathing.

“H-hello” I answered, I began to hear more breathing until I heard a voice. “Ria! Baby I missed your voice so much. How you been? Are you ok? God I miss you babe, I can’t wait to see you” I heard a familiar voice say. “Jacob?” I said, trying not to believe this.

He laughed. “Yeah! Baby it’s me, how could you forget me that fast? I mean I haven’t been around but damn do you even think about me? Of course you do, you love me” He said rather quickly

I sighed, Jacob is not making me miss him as much. I thought he would change & be calm & collected but he's obnoxious & eager.

"You know you still think aloud" I heard Jacob say while sighing. I gasped "Jacob-"

"Its fine, I just thought you'd be eager & happy to hear from me. I guess not but thanks for answering anyways" he said wearily, I instantly felt bad, he sure know how to make a person feel guilty. "Jake stop, I didn't mean it like that of course I miss hearing your voice, its just that you was a bit too eager" I told him trying to make him feel better.

"Bullshit Maria, I fucking missed you & I'm too eager?! At least be happy I called you, & I actually miss you! You're so stuck up & you always think about yourself, you never gave me chance, at least I'm trying to change for us, I love you Maria & I can't seem to get the same love from you!" He yelled at me. My mouth dropped & I processed what he just said. What?!

"Jacob you're the one that came to me all obsessive & crazy! You cut me! I have to live with that for the rest of my life because of you! You drove my friends away now I'm lonely as hell because of you, I'm selfish?! But I'm still with your crazy ass & I didn't leave you, I'm not stuck up Jacob & you're delusional if you think Im gonna marry you or have your kids, I rather jump off a bridge than do that" I semi yelled

I sighed & catched my breathe, it was silent and all you could hear was our breathing. I then heard a sniff & a whimper.

Oh no.

"I'm only crazy because I love you Maria, I may be obsessed & have bipolar but I can't control that, I was born with it. I'm sorry I said that, I didn't mean it, I was angry & the pills they make me take doesn't help at all. You don't have to pretend anymore I get it now, you don't want me nor love me. You don't wanna have my kids and marry me, I was just crazy in love with you thinking you feel the same about me. Its okay I'll move on & find someone that actually loves me,-"

"No! I do love you Jacob. Im sorry I said that, I was angry too from what you said about me, you're right Jacob you can't control it, and I'm sorry I said that jake. I forgot you had feelings & I'm sorry, forgive me please baby" I plead, Jacob was right the whole time, he can't control it & he's trying to get better for us, I do feel selfish but I was mad when he said that about me.

There was a long silence between us, I was scared he wasn't gonna forgive me. I bit on my nails & looked around.

"I forgive you love, I can never be mad at you. I'm sorry to, babe"I heard his smooth voice say, I smiled & blushed.

"So we good?" I said, "Yea baby we good" I sighed in relief.

Me and jake talked a bit more, laughing and flirting of course. I just want him now. I know we just argued but we get over things quickly when we apologize. I then remembered something Jacob told me in the letter.

"Babe" His laughter died down as he answered me "Yes love?" I blushed "Uh so who's that girl you mentioned in the letter that kept bothering you" I asked him, I wanted to know who was all up on my baby though.

He scoffed "Don't worry about her she's nothing, I hate her" I could hear the anger in his voice as he said that. I nodded and thought about something else.

"Baby I'm gonna call you back, I have lunch right now, I love you mi amor" He told me, I smiled "I love you to babe" I said, I heard him chuckle because I said that to excitedly "Now who's eager" I laughed "Shut up!" I exclaim. He laughed.

"Bye"

"Bye baby"he said before hanging up. I huffed & got up getting something to eat, I was starving. I then thought about my birthday next week. I can't really do anything sense I don't have any friends, Jacob's out of the question. Just gonna be me & nana. I sighed & sat down watching tv scrolling down my Twitter timeline.
Pov over