O.20

Jacob

Jealous. Is what I need to make Maria, I liked that attention I was getting from her. I was now in the mall walking around trying to find a pretty girl. I walked into Victoria secret and women and girls started looking at me crazy. "I'm just getting something for my sister birthday" I said, they stopped looking at me and paid attention to somewhere else.

I was walking around looking at girls when this really pretty girl walked up to me.

"Um hello" she said snapping her fingers in my face. I snapped back reality and looked at her. "Uh hey" I said, she smiled. "Your kind of in my way" she said pointing to bra's that was behind me, which was I leaning on. I leaned back up moving out her way. She began looking at them until she noticed me staring.

"May I help you" she said, I nodded. "Your name" I say, she smiled and looked down. "It's Aaliyah" she said, I nodded. "Jacob" I stated, she nodded also. "You know your really pretty," I told her, her cheeks tinted a little red. I smirked. "Thank you, your not to bad yourself" she said looking at me up and down.

"Yeah I know, so can I have your number" I asked, she giggled. "Maybe if you get to know me first" she said, I nodded. "Lunch, or maybe at the food court" I said, she smiled and nodded. We walked out going to the food court, talking and getting to know each other.
Pov Over

Maria

I had walked into the Mental hospital, it's for Jacob best. I walked to the desk. "Yes I just wanted to know you have Jacob Perez in there right" I asked, The man looked at me then nodded. "Yes I do, make sure he's here at 6" he said, I smiled and nodded leaving out. I thought of a plan to get Jacob in there.

Theirs no way Jacob would come near this place. I got in my car and sighed loudly. I put my key in the ignition and drove to my house. I had got out and sat on my steps thinking long and hard about my life. Right now it's rough and I just wish my problems and Jacob would go away. I ran a frustrated hand down my face and sighed.

I hope taking Jacob here would make him better and for me to get my life straight. I now take school on my laptop because of the days I've been missing and I'm not doing the same with College. I got up and looked around seeing someone catch my eye. I looked back in that direction seeing a really good looking boy. He smirked at me and I smiled back at him.

He waved me over and I walked over to him and he grinned at me. "Hey what's your name" he asked me, "Maria" I say to him, he nods. "Gorgeous name," he says, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only Maria in the world. but he's trying so why not. "Thank you, and yours" I ask him, "Quincy" he says, I smiled nodding. "So, I've seen you around, and I wanted to take you out for lunch tomorrow" he says

"Okay, and where" I ask, "It's a surprise, but I know where you live so I'll pick up cutie" he tells me, he then kisses my cheek and walks into his house. I smiled big like an idiot and jogged back to my house and walked in shutting the door locking it. I skipped, Yes, I said skip to the kitchen and grabbed me a popsicle, opening it, I licked it taking a huge bite melting it in my mouth.

I walked to my couch plopping down on it, turning on the Tv. I watched whatever what was on Tv and kept eating my popsicle. After I was finished, I kicked off my shoes putting my hair in messing bun, geting up from the couch I throw my stick away in the trash. I am now bored, I was swinging my legs around while looking around until I saw it was 5:30. I gasped running to my shoes putting them on.

I grabbed my phone calling Jacob. "Hello" he answered, I sighed. "Jacob where are you" I asked him, I heard giggling. Who is that?! "Shh be quiet, yeah um I'm kind of busy" he said, I had confused look on my face. "Well can you like hurry, it's important" I say, "How important" he asked, I did a look, then moved the phone from my face, and put it back. "Doesn't matter Jacob, come here now" I said sternly, "Alright here I come" he said

I heard more giggling. I hung up and threw my phone on the couch. You know what, I don't care I have someone else, like Quincy, cute fine Quincy. I smirked then heard knocking. I walked to the door seeing Jacob. "Hey" I said, he nodded then walked in. "Okay, what do you need" he asked putting his hands on his hips. I frowned. "I wanted to take you somewhere" I say. "Where" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"A surprise, now where this" I said throwing him a bandana, he confusedly put it on and I grabbed his hand walking him to the car. I opened the door and put him in closing the door, I ran to my side and got in driving out my drive way. "This better be fun" he said, I smirked. "Oh it will be" I said.
Pov Over

Jacob

I heard people talking and some man hands on my shoulders. I felt them take me somewhere and I took off my bandana seeing I was walking in a white long hallway with some man. "Who are you?! Where am I?! Where is Maria?!" I say looking around trying to get past him but he had strong grip on my shoulders. "This is a mental hospital, I'm a helper here and your girlfriend is living her life" he said with a sigh. I gasped, I can't believe she did this to me.

He took me into a room and gave me some white clothes and locked me in. I banged on the door and stopped knowing he is not going to come back. I looked at the clothes and kicked them away.

That's what you get Jacob

Shut up, I didn't know she'll trick me okay!!

Yeah whatever, now your really going to die and alone

I can't believe she did this to me

Well believe Perez, your life is over and your little making Maria jealous is over

Shut up, leave me alone

No one loves you Jacob, get that through you're thick skull of yours

I hate you!!!

At least people love me and doesn't send me away to a mental hospital

I then gripped my hair and screamed kicking around. I was making big fuss when someone ran in shooting a needle in my neck, I went numb falling down on the ground and my eyes closed seeing nothing but black.
Pov Over