O.2

Pov: Maria

I walked into school getting greets from everyone. I just smiled and walked to my three best friends and looked at what their wearing.

I loved their sense of style. I cleared my throat and they turned around looking at me then I was attacked with hugs and 'I miss you'. I smiled.

"Hey girl, how you been" Asia asked

"Okay" I said shrugging

They frowned.

"What do you mean okay, what's wrong" Rose asked

I shrugged and sighed.

"I have the feeling someone is watching me" I said looking around

"Ria, It's all in your mind okay" Mel said

"Okay, if it's all in my mind then why in the hell did I see someone standing outside my house at midnight" I spat

"First off all who in the hell you think you talking to, better watch that tone" Mel snapped back

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I got to go" I said walking to my locker putting in the combo and opening seeing a note fell out. I sighed, this is the billionth one and I just crumbled it up and threw it on the floor and heard the bell ring, I looked around, I was the only one in the hall.

I grabbed my social studies books and slammed my locker shut. I began walking until I heard someone behind me, I turned around. It was a boy with a jet black curly afro, caramel complex and wearing some black sweats, black hoodie and black Dr. martens. I looked up at his eyes seeing a intense brown pierce color, he had a faded mustache and he looked Mexican.

"Get to class" he snapped

I jumped at his sudden voice.

"You can't tell me what to do," I snapped

He chuckled then ran his fingers over his chin.

"Get to class" he said sternly

"Nigga talk to me like that again, with your nappy headed ass" I said
I then walked away from him going in my class.
Pov Over

Pov: Jacob

She snapped at her friend Melanie, that was just sexy. She walked to her locker and opened it seeing my note I gave her, again. She picked it up and crumbled it up and threw it on the floor. I then became furious, how could she do that. The bell ring and people ran to class leaving me and her as I was behind the wall.

After my little chat with my baby, I completely lost it. I watched her leave and I ran to a boys bathroom and repeatedly punched it, I saw I was doing noting to it but bruise my knuckles badly. She called me nappy headed.

She stared at you though

I know but how dare she call me such a name. I did everything for her and she doesn't appreciate me of the things I do for her.

She was just mad, because of her friend jacob.

Maybe you are right, that bitch made my angel mad, and she took it out on me. Melanie Garcia needs to leave and stay for away from my baby. I don't want her mad at all and stressing over that low life hoe. I nodded then smirked, my smirk turned into a frown when those stupid jocks came walking in.

"Yeah bro, Maria is sexy as hell I needs to hit that" No one other than Chresanto annoying ass voice

I rolled my eyes.

"You know you going out with Rose right" Craig informed him

"So what, Maria sexy, I'll hit it then I'm done" Chresanto said

"She a virgin though, she won't go" Rayan said nodding his head

They didn't see my presence.

"She won't be when she be when she begging for more" he said

My eye twitched, I began breathing heavy. Then they turned to me like I was crazy, nobody and I mean no fucking body talks about my girl like that. My face turned red and I balled up my bruised fist.

"You alright bro" Rayan said

"I'm not your bro" I said sternly
"I was just asking damn" he said rolling his eyes

"Stay the fuck away from Maria, she don't want you or your STD ass" I snapped at Chresanto

"Nigga, I don't have Std's so shut your gay lookin ass up, before I beat your ass" he spat

I chuckled then turned to him and reached in my hoodie pocket and pulled out a switch blade, their eyes went wide.

"Now I said stay the fuck away from her, or I will kill you" I said sternly

I walked out shoulder bumping Chresanto and walked to my class ignoring the teacher's comment, I began to go in deep thought planning on killing Melanie Garcia and Chresanto August.
Pov Over

Pov: Maria

It was now 10pm at dark and my nana needed something sweet from the corner store because she had the sweet tooth. I was mad because it was late at night and she told me at the last minute. The store's open but it can get dangerous out there. I put on my sweats and slip on my Jordan's bringing my hoodie over my head. I jogged down the stairs and walked outside, I head crickets, and owls, and a couple people talking. I began walking to the corner store, I heard walking behind me, I shrugged it off thinking they might turn a corner or go to the same place as me. I walked in and bought a bag of sour patch kids and a red pop for me. I then walked out and walked to my house.

I heard footsteps get closer behind me, I opened my pop nervously and drunk it down. Once I reached the stop light I turned around seeing that boy that told me to get to class. He stared at me and I gave him the 'What are you looking at' look. I sip my pop and a trickle of pop ran down my chin to my neck, he step closer to me and I got scared ready to run but he caught me in time and held me close, he then put his face closer to mine and ran his warm tongue up my neck to my chin and up to the corner of my mouth where the pop ran down at. I pushed him off and walked backwards away from him as he took steps to me and I ran like my life depended on it. I ran inside my house closed and locked the door and threw the snack to my nana as she thanked me and asked me what's wrong, I shook it off and ran inside my room. That boy is insane.
Pov Over