O.13

Maria

I cannot believe I was jealous, now Jacob will think I want him. I mean I kind of do, but whatever. I was getting ready to go to the gym, alone. I had got out of my car and guess who pulled up right beside me, yep Jacob fucking perez. I screamed in my mouth and watched as he got out jogged over to me, he does need to work out more though.

"Hey baby" he said pecking my lips, I slightly smiled and we walked in. I signed in and so did Jacob, we walked to a empty work out room. I dropped my bag down and bent down getting my ipod and ear phones. I got up and walked to the treadmill and started it.

I looked over at Jacob who was doing push ups. I shrugged and continued to run, I was listening to 'Body Party' and singing to it. I closed my eyes, I then stopped when someone turned off the treadmill, I opened my eyes seeing Jacob had this lust, want in his eyes. I looked at him confuse and he grabbed my hand and brought me to the mirror.

"Jacob what are you-" I was cut off by Jacob placing his lips on mine, I slowly kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled back and looked at me, he took my arms off his neck and backed away from me and turned around. I then wanted him, I had this feeling in my stomach that I wanted him, now.

I quickly walked over to him and turned him around, crashing my lips upon his. He quickly kissed back and held my neck pulling me closer.  I gripped the end of his shirt and stood on my tippy toes. "Um helloo" We pulled back and turned around seeing Chresanto standing there with his shirt off, I looked down at his built stomach and arms. He was ripped.

Jacob mean mugged him. "Can I help you" Jacob spat, Chres shook his head at him. "Hey Maria, and no you cannot help me you obsessed psycho bitch" Chres snapped, Jacob cheeks turned a shade of red and his eyes dilated, Jacob tried to jump at him but I stopped him.

"Jacob please stop," I said, he looked at me, then back at him. "Please baby" I whispered to him, he slowly looked down at me then his breathing went down, chres glared at Jacob. "Whatever, bye Maria, see you at school.... If this afro ugly ass nigga don't keep you hostage in his basement" And with that Chres winked at me then walked out.

Jacob then lost it, again. He destroyed all the work out balls, used all his strength to throw the weights on the ground, not all of them but a few. He looked at the mirror and stormed over to it, I stopped him. "Jacob, no you did enough" I say, although he only messed up the work out balls and weights. He didn't do much.

"Move" he said sternly, I quickly thought of something to make him stop. I then smirked and wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed and sucked on his neck. I felt his body tense down and he slightly moaned, "Baby stop" he moaned, I smiled and stopped. "Are you calmed down now" I asked, looking up at him.

He nodded slowly and pecked my lips repeatedly. "Now go fix what you did" I said pointing at the mess he had made. He looked back then at me. "But-", I shook my head. "No, buts, now Jacob" I said, he pouted and walked away cleaning. I walked over to a station and started working on getting my abs.

~

Me and Jacob was going to the icecream shop. I was thinking what I wanted until I heard Jacob shout my name. "What Jacob" I say clearly annoyed, he stares at me then looks forward. "Never mind, probably thinking about Chressy" he said Chres's name all girly. I rolled my eyes at his remark. "And what if I am" I shot back.

He shot his head at me, "Don't play like that Maria" he whispered, he squinted his eyes at me sense the sun was out. I cannot lie, Jacob looked beautiful in the sun. "I was just joking Jake, I wasn't" I said, he gave me a long peck on my lips, then stopped walking opening the door for me. "Why thank you, good sir" I said walking in, I giggled as Jacob chuckled at me.

We walked to the front desk and I saw a girl with her back to us. Jacob cleared his throat and the girl turned around. I gasped when it was Mel, her eyes widen she looked at both of us. "U-uh h-h-how can I-I-I-I help you" she stammered while saying. Jacob smirked at her and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Well I will get the cookies and cream and for my lady" Jacob said turning his head at me.

"Um just get me a chocolate reese's medium cup" I said, Mel nodded eagerly and walked away quickly. I looked at Jacob and he was watching her make it while smirking. I folded my arms glaring at him, he soon looked back at me. "Awe, baby there is no reason to get jealous now, I don't like Mel at all" he said pinching my cheek. I slapped his hand away.

"First of all I'm not jealous okay, now why in the hell is mel always nervous and scared when your around" I said, he nervously scratched his neck and looked around. "Answer the damn question Jacob" I shouted, everyone looked at me and Mel came back with our stuff, she ran away before telling us the charge. Jacob stared at me then slammed a 10 dollar bill on the counter.

I walked away from him leaving out, I heard footsteps behind me and Jacob came in on front of me. "Listen I don't know okay, just please stop being angry at me" he said, I rolled my eyes and opened my cup and stuck my spoon in my icecream and put it in my mouth moaning in Jacob's face. He pouted his lips at me then ate his half melted icecream moaning in my face.

I frowned my eyebrows at him, and ate more of mine having it all over my mouth and I groaned & moaned louder than him. Now here we are, me and Jacob eating our icecream moaning and groaning louder than each other. We stopped when we realized our icecream was gone. Mines was really good, me and Jacob looked at each other.

I giggled. "Jacob you have icecream all over your mouth" I said laughing, "Me? you have icecream all over your mouth to, and your chin" he exclaimed, I rubbed my chin and looked at my finger seeing chocolate. I laughed along with him and we walked over to a trash can and threw our stuff away. Jacob pulled out a napkin from his pocket and wiped my face off for me, "Thank you" I said, I watched as he did the same to himself.

He threw the napkin away and looked back at me. "You're welcome" he said, he grabbed my hand and we strolled to the park. The walk was a comfortable silence, but not because we didn't know what to say to one another but because we were both thinking. I was thinking about what would happen if Chres didn't interrupt us. Would I give in to Jacob again?, or would I even stop during it, I mean he did walk away and I did turn him around and kissed him.

I looked at Jacob and he was really into his thoughts, I really wanted to know what he was thinking. I nudged Jacob a bit, he looked down at me. "Yes" he whispered, "What you thinking about" I asked, he shook his head looking back up. "Come on tell me, babe" I whined, I heard him sighed long. "Okay, I was thinking about what Chresanto said at the work out room, I mean am I really an Obsessed psycho bitch" he said, I didn't say anything.

He noticed I didn't say anything and looked at me. "You don't think that do you?" he said stopping having me to stop, I looked around then back at him. "I mean, was I suppose to answer that' I asked, he looked at me crazy. "Of course, I was talking to obviously, you did want to hear my thoughts and now I am giving you a question" he yelled, he did have a point but he didn't have to yell.

I looked down. "I'm sorry" I whispered, I innocently looked up at him while my arms was behind me. He sighed and ran a hand down his face. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back while I had my head in his neck. He rocked us back and fourth. "I love you" he said in my hair. I stiffen a bit and finally decided to say it. "I-I love you to" I said hesitantly, I felt him hug me tighter.

I pulled back from him. "So what was you thinking about" he asked, I put my lips inside my mouth then popped then back out. "What would happen if Chres didn't interrupt us" I said looking around. His eyes widen at me. "Oh um wow" he said, I nodded slowly looking down, I then felt his finger connect to my chin and pull my face towards his. "If h-he didn't would you go all the way with me" he asked.

I bit my lip looking around. "Um maybe, I don't know, I was really into the moment you know, and I don't know what would happen, it was mostly my hormones" I said shrugging, he nodded looking in my eyes. He leaned down and kissed the corner of my mouth and let me go, I licked my lips. "Shall we" he said smiling making the mood better.

I smiled. "We shall" I said, we connected arms and continued our journey to the park.