O.21

Jacob

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a little trying to get my vision back. I finally do, I then look around seeing I was in a white room, and I was on a twin sized bed. I had flipped the covers off of my body and sat up. I went through my hair and ran my hand roughly down my face.

I heard a door open and close. "How are you Jake" A voice said, I turned around seeing nurse. "Don't call me that" I tell her, She doesn't even know me, already calling me by a nickname. "I'm sorry, I just thought-" I cut her off. "That you could just call me by nickname already, I don't even know you woman" I say, she looks down then looks back up. "It's time to eat breakfast Jacob" She say.

"Whatever" I say rolling my eyes, getting up. I noticed I was changed into a white shirt and white pants, and grey socks. We walked out the metal door and down a long hallway, I seen other people walking around and talking. Even crazy weird people. I don't belong here, I'm not like these people. We stop at two double doors and she pushes them open.

My eyes wander around the whole cafeteria, looking at other people, that was more insane then me. Some were calm talking to friends, other were in a corner looking nervous or scared. Some eyes were on me, and I had a urge to just slap them. I don't know why but I did. The nurse tells me I can sit anywhere, so I sit alone in the back far corner. Away from those people. I wrap my arms together and put my head in my arms.

I was then disturbed by someone tapping me. I slowly look up seeing a girl, she had a light skin tone, curly black hair with a splash of honey on the bang. She was in white gown, and grey socks also. She looked kind of weak so her gown was barely fitting on her shoulders, that made her gown slip off her shoulders.

"Hi" she said smiling, I gave her a weird look. "Um hi, what do you want" I say, she just kept smiling, then she sat. I didn't invite her over nor for her just to sit. "Are you a newbie" she asks, I slowly nodded. "What does it matter to you" I snapped, I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood. Her face quickly changed to anger. "Listen here bitch, I don't have time for your attitude so I advise you to change it quickly" she snarls

I look at her in fear, her face looks so evil and she looks like she wants to kill someone in a minute. I nodded looking at her. She then changed back to all smiles. "My name is Giovanna, but you can call me G or vanna, what's yours" she asks me. "Jacob" I state. She nods. "You're cute" she giggles saying. "Thank you but I have you know, I have a girlfriend" I say, meaning Maria. She rolled her eyes.

"So what, she's not here anymore. Now I can fill in her spot" she says trying to kiss me, I push her face back. "Um, no. I don't even know you" I say, she sighs dramatic, and looks at me. "I already told you my name but I'm 17, I have Multiple Personalities and Tridecaphobia" she tells me. I laughed, and held my stomach as she stared intensely at me, I then stopped but chuckled. "S-so you're telling me, that you're afraid of the number 13" I say in between chuckles.

She grabs me by hair yanking me to her face, I lowly whimpered. "If you ever say that number again, I will kill you" she says sternly, I slowly nodded. She looks at my lips then crashed her lips onto mine, I widen my eyes pulling away, wiping my lips. "Don't ever do that again" I tell her, she giggled. "I know you like me, and you enjoyed that kiss" she says. "Okay let me just tell you something, you already kissing me when I don't even know you like that, you don't know what I have, or anything, and I don't like you" I say

She stares at me then shrugged. "I'll be waiting" she says then get's up walking away.
I shook my head, and got up going back to my room with a guard behind me, of course.

~

I was in my room laying on my back with my hands behind my head looking at the ceiling. I was thinking about Maria and what was she doing, she better not be with no boys, that's what I know for sure. I miss her, I miss her a lot, actually. I wish we were in my house, on my bed kissing, not just kissing us having a passionate kiss, with our tongue's fighting with another. I was smiling and thinking about the time I was watching her take showers's. Ahh good times.
Pov Over

Maria

I miss Jacob I must admit. The whole Quincy thing was a fail. He was nothing like me. We were both two different people, he would talk about skate boards and totally awesome skate boards dude. I'm like, what. Then when we would have an argument over the stupid's things, I swear. Always get to know the cute boy before going on a date with him. It was so awkward with us not knowing what to say when we don't like the same things.

At least he paid for the food and stuff, though. I wanted to visit Jacob sense it had been a week since I seen him so I'm going to write him a letter, he probably won't even read it, sense I put him in that place. I got out a piece of paper, and a pen, knowing I write better with a pen, and I'm going to be writing in cursive. I sat by my desk shifting in my seat not knowing what to write so I decided to make a rough draft.

Dear, Jacob

I know you won't see this letter because of what happen but I just wanted to let you know I miss you, a lot. I would've visited you but I thought you didn't want to see me. I'm sorry if I did any harm in putting you in here, but I just thought you needed a little help. As soon as you recover I want to be the first to give a hug and a long kiss. That sounded a little corny but anyway, I love and miss you. I hope the feeling is mutual, don't worry I'm not seeing anyone, if you are wondering and I hope you haven't been with anyone either.

If you see this letter and write back, I'll come and visit you knowing that you don't hate me still. It's boring without you here and I'm lonely, but I got school going on, and I have a lot to do. Well goodbye Jacob and I love you.

Sincerely, Mia Ria

I side smiled at the note and shrugged, I grabbed an envelope folding the note and putting a big fat kiss on the letter. Showing my pink lipstick, I put the letter in the envelope and sealed it. I got up grabbing my keys and jacket walking out; locking the door. I got in my car driving to the post office and sent it to the metal hospital. I sighed and drove back to house ordering me a pizza.
Pov Over