O.25

Maria

I slowly opened my eyes seeing the ray beams of the sun shine upon me. I yawned a little and looked around my surroundings. I sat up a little remembering last night. I instantly blushed and smiled, thinking about Jacob. I then noticed he wasn’t around anywhere. I grabbed a blanket unfolding it and wrapping it around my nude body. Just then I saw Jacob walking in with a tray of food. He smiled at me glowing. I blushed and smiled back. He carefully walked to the bed and put the tray on top of me. He sat next to me close and wrapped his arm around me.

“Good morning beautiful” He said to me pecking my lips, I grinned “Good morning my love” I beamed, he smirked and rubbed behind my neck. “You’re glowing” He whispered, I nodded “So are you” I replied

I looked down and ate one of my bacon's as Jacob took my biscuit and ate it getting jelly on his lips. I giggled kissing his lips, licking the jelly off in process. He moaned a little and blushed, I chuckled and continued eating the rest of my food. I then set the tray aside and felt my mouth watering and I rushed into the bathroom puking what I just ate.

Jacob came rushing in and squatted down next to me rubbing my back in comfort. I groaned and flushed the toilet standing up a bit with jacob’s help. I gripped the blanket around me and walked to the sink rinsing my mouth with water. I washed my face groaning again while leaning against the wall.

“Wow my cooking was that bad” Jacob said, I looked at him seeing a sad expression. I shook my head. “No it wasn’t that sweetheart, It’s just morning sickness” I assured him, he stared at me head to toe until he gave me a shocked face. “What!” I said wanting to find out what was he thinking about.

“Now baby please don’t be mad at me” He said walking towards me.

"Tell me Jacob" I exclaim wanting to know. He sighed "Baby you might be p-pregnant" he stammered saying. I gasped shaking my head backing away from him.

"Baby I'm sorry please let's just talk this out" I sat on the bed and cried my eyes out.

I can't be pregnant, I just can't!!

I felt jacob bring my body on his, he reassured me everything will be okay but it's not and he knows it.

"Princess, look I know you're scared and so am I, but we can get through this together ok. I'm not gonna leave you I'm gonna be there through it all. I love you so much baby, were gonna be great parents, stop thinking negative" Jacob told me, I sniffed and looked at him.

He smiled at me & kissed my nose. I side smiled & kissed him. Hearing that from him made me feel a little better. He deepened the kiss and rubbed my stomach making me blush.

He pulled away and cheesed at me, I giggled and licked his cheek, he made a stank face and wiped his face.

"Ew germs" I gasped, did he really just say that?! "Germs? Jacob I know you not talking"I scoffed, he chuckled "I'm just kidding babe" I felt him kiss my cheek.

Just then we heard banging on the door, Jacob's face turned pale a little and he moved me out the way and ran downstairs, I followed after putting on my skirt and top.

I saw jacob packing stuff hearing the banging get louder.

"Police open up!" we heard

Jacob glanced at me throwing my shoes at me, I quickly put them on and grabbed my phone. We ran out the back door and jacob jumped over the fence, he helped me over and we ran again.

I can't believe this!

We ran towards the woods hearing the police come after us, I was slowing down because I was getting nauseous. "Maria hurry!" I heard Jacob yell at me "I can't Jacob I'm getting sick" I yelled back

I felt a stick hit my stomach and face, I screamed and fell over a stump, I cried out and felt my body get swooped up. I hugged Jacob close to me as I felt his chest heave up and down.

I looked behind him not seeing anyone, jacob slowed down and came to a stop by a large fence. He let me down and I crawled under the gate getting my leg scratched. I winced in pain and got up seeing jacob doing the same.

He grunted and eventually got out and we ran into the city of people blending in with others. I looked at Jacob seeing him looking around, I saw that he also had the bag still.

How'd he get that?

We were walking for an hour, and passed by sixteen blocks, my legs hurt, face, arms, feet, everything felt numb to me. Jacob stopped me at this motel and we paid for a room.

Once we got in I dropped my body on the bed huffing out loud. I felt Jacob next to me rubbing my arm. I glared at him.

"Jacob I'm fucking hurt because your dumbass" I spat, he looked away then back at me. "I did this for you Maria, I'm sorry we had to run but we also had no choice. If we would've got caught they'll take you and me away from each other, I don't want that ria, I wanna see my child, I told you I'll always be with you every step of the way baby" he told me

I looked down and smiled. "Where does it hurt so I can take care of it" he rubbed my chin, "My thigh and face," I told him, he nodded and got up going to the bathroom.

Jacob is right, I don't want that to happen, us splitting up. I love him to much for that and I want him with me in this pregnancy, especially when our baby comes, I get excited thinking about it. I wonder what should I name it, if it's a girl I want it to be monroe, if its a boy I want jake or Jeremiah. Yeah.

Just then I saw jacob come with a wet rag and a cream bottle. He sat down next to me wiping my scar on my leg and rubbing the cream on it. He got out a big bandage and put it on.

He pecked my lips and cuddled with me. I looked up at him as he stared at me. I blushed and looked away, I felt him grab my chin and bring my attention towards him.

"You're so damn cute" he smiled, that perfect smile with his white teeth.

I smiled again and pecked his chin. "I have baby names" I told him, "Tell me"

"Uh if its a girl I want it to be monroe or Joy. If its a boy I want jake or Jeremiah" I suggested, he nodded looking up "I want Joy mae perez or Jeremiah mae perez" He said, using my middle name in the names. I smiled and nodded. Although I liked monroe I still liked the name Joy.

We talked through out the night about random things and goofed around, but we brushed our teeth and washed up from the things that was in Jacob's bag.

"I love you Mariá, I really do" Jacob said to me, I yawned and nodded snuggling close to him, "I love you to Jakey"
Pov over