O.1

Pov: Maria

I peaked one eye open, hearing something outside. I lazily got out bed and walked to my window, and saw someone standing there. They had on a hoodie, that's all I know because it was midnight outside. Whoever it was, was just standing there looking up at my window with their hands in the hoodie. We were just looking at each other, but I was looking at darkness that was in his hoodie. I then closed my window and closed my curtains. I peaked through them and the person was gone. I sighed and walked to my bed and got in my covers scared as ever. This isn't the first time I have seen that, every time I go to the store it's like that same person with a hoodie is following me, and that person is at my school. I'm getting scared. After a few minutes I went to sleep.

 Jacob

We were having a stare down, I looked in her eyes seeing fear in them. Awe, my baby's scared of me. After a minute past she closed her window and shut her curtains. I chuckled thinking I have more than one possible way to get in her house. I walked to the side of house and opened the living room window and climbed in, call me insane and obsessed, I don't care. After I quietly went in, I closed it leaving no evidence. I walked to the spiral stair case and walked up there bringing my heavy Dr. martins up the stairs. I stopped at her door, which was the last door of the left hall. I carefully twisted the knob and opened it.

I saw that my angel was sleeping peacefully under the covers, I shook my head chuckling under my breathe. My baby is always hiding from me. I carefully took off my black Dr. martens and took off my hoodie throwing it on the floor leaving me in only my pants, I walked to her bed and carefully and quietly got in with her getting under the covers with her and put my arm around her and stroked her hair and cheek with my free arm. I looked and saw her cup of water she always had on her nightstand next to her, she drunk most of it. I leaned over her and grabbed it, I licked all over the rim, wanting to taste her. I sip the last of the remaining water and sat it back down and continued staring at my angel.

Maria

I woke up smelling something good. My mouth watered and I ran to my bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth. My nana probably cooked for me before going to work. After I was done I ran down stairs and into the kitchen and saw eggs, pancakes, fruit, bacon, and toast on a plate. I cheesed super hard and started eating. As I was eating and moaning in the process, something caught my eye. It was a letter and it smelled like vanilla, My favorite. I shrugged, opening it.

I hope you enjoy the breakfast my love, I know you would be hungry when you wake up so I cooked you something to make you happy. I will be watching you and keeping an eye on you so NO ONE will take you away from me. NO ONE will break us apart, see you later my love.

Love, your prince

I inhaled deeply then threw the paper on the floor, I thought that was a letter from my nana. Instead it was some obsessive letter from someone. I then looked around not seeing anyone outside or anywhere. I have no taste for that food anymore. I walked to my door making sure it was lock and it was. I jogged upstairs and took a shower washing myself, I had this feeling someone was watching me but I was to afraid to even check behind the curtain, after I was done, I got out and wrapped a towel around me and got dressed.

I walked out my door with my bag over my shoulder and locked my door behind me. I walked to my truck and got in slamming my door and turned on my ignition and sped to school.

 Jacob

I watched as she threw the paper down and looked around, my baby is so clueless, I'm mad she didn't eat the rest of the food I cooked for her but it's okay, I think she wasn't hungry. I saw that she went to the door then went upstairs. I ran to the front of the house and made sure no one was watching. I climbed up her tree and opened her window quietly going inside hearing the shower running. I closed it; then went to the bathroom door and slowly turned the knob, I was happy seeing her shower and mad that I wasn't in there with her, kissing her soothing skin, thrusting inside her as she claw my back in pleasure moaning my name. The thought of that made my lower part grow excited. I ignored it and walked in seeing she was washing up while her eyes were closed.

It took all my strength not to attack her. I furrowed my eyes at her perfect body, her curvy body. Her medium round perfect breast, that sat perfectly perky on her chest. Her perfect sized butt, that you could just stare at all day not caring who's looking. Her slim thick thighs and small waist. I licked my lips and looked up at her beautiful hair, that gorgeous hair that I watched all day as she move her hips swaying side to side as her hair blow with the wind so perfectly. Before I got to look at her more. She turned the knob off and I opened the door and walked out. I ran to the window and climbed out and closed the window. I sat there and watched her walk out with a towel wrapped around her. She dropped it and the budge in my pants grew more. I ignored it more as she creamed her legs and arms and face.

I watched as she sprayed her favorite perfume on her and put on her outfit. I bit my lips and she grabbed her bag and walked out. I climbed down and ran to my car across the street and got in and pulled my hoodie over my head. I saw that she went inside her truck and pulled out. I followed her even though we were going to the same place. She stopped at a red light and I went to the next lane and watched her fix her hair. I guess she noticed me staring because she turned my way. I stared her down as she did the same to me. The light change and she sped away. I smiled, she finally after six years she looked at me.

Hope you like