O.26

Jacob

I paced around the small room glancing at Maria, I pulled at my hair then groaned loudly. I'm trying to figure out how to keep my two babies safe. I don't want Maria and I to keep running, it's not safe and we could hurt the baby. I just went out and got us some snacks for today incase Maria was hungry. I know she'll start to want all these crazy cravings but I hope she understands that I can't get all of the things she want. I'm trying to figure out how to get a car so we can move out of the border and start a new life. I want to move to Mexico, where I grew up as a baby.

I then heard shifting in the bed and I immediately darted my eyes at Maria moving around. She's so beautiful, even as the sun shined above her. I watched as she moaned a little and moved her wild golden curls from her face. She opened her eyes scanning the room until she saw me. I gave her a small smile and she returned it and sat up motioning me to come over. I obeyed and crawled in front of her. She grabbed my face giving my lips a peck. I slithered my hands behind her neck and brought her closer to me crashing our lips together. I kissed her passionately as she pulled me even closer and kissed me roughly. I deepened the kiss laying her down, she wrapped her arms around me and rubbed her hands through my curls. I heard a moan slip out of her and I grinded myself on her sliding my tongue between her teeth, we gently fought with our tongues until I let her win.

I let her explore my mouth and oh god, her tongue felt so good in my mouth. Maria then pushed me off of her and ran into the bathroom, I heard her throwing up and I instantly felt bad for my baby but she had to go through this. I got up and walked to the bathroom seeing her sitting down leaning on wall groaning. I walked next to her and squatted down bringing her into my arms. She hugged herself around me. I picked her up bridal style and walked into the room laying her down.

"I'm hungry" she moaned out, I nodded and got the gas station bag digging through it and got her a donut and a breakfast sandwich. I gave it to her and she immediately started eating the donut and opened the sandwich taking a big bite out of it. I chuckled and sat next to her and started rubbing her thigh.

She glanced at me and finished the sandwich and got up getting a water bottle out of the bag, she took a sip then drank more of it. "Were gonna have to leave soon" I spoke up, she looked at me and sat the water bottle down.

"Why" she pouted, I sighed "because Ria, eventually someone is going to find us and you and me both know we don't want that to happen. Were gonna have to find a car and move to Mexico baby" I explained to her.

"H-how are we going to get a car?" I bit my lip. "Steal it" I mumbled, she raised her eyebrow.

"Excuse me what?" she questioned, I sighed "Steal it" I said a little louder, "Hell no Jacob, we could get caught and something bad might happen, I don't mind going to Mexico but what if-"

"But what if nothing Maria, stop thinking negative okay, we are going to get through this together I promise I'll protect you and make sure you and my baby are safe" I told her, she sighed and nodded.

She turned around going into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and the door closed. I took off my shirt and sweats walking into the bathroom seeing Maria get in. I quietly took off my briefs and step into the shower with her. I saw her wash herself with the bar soap I bought. I grabbed the towel from her gently washing her back and waist.

I kissed her neck slowly easing my way to her navel. I slowly rubbed her down there until I heard a angelic moan. I sucked her neck and nibbled on it rubbing faster. She moaned out and rested her body against mine. I dropped the towel and used my two fingers instead.

I slid them in slowly keeping a steady pace pumping them in and out. I felt her grab my neck from behind and I held onto one of her breast squeezing it roughly. I grinded myself on her ass and heard her uncontrollable moans.