O.15

Jacob

You think I'm crazy, I'm not. Just crazy in love with Maria and her only. Now it was time in action, Maria loves me, she's just shy and doesn't want to admit it. I was in class looking at Maria when the police walked in, I smirked and looked at Rose. The class got quiet and started looking around whispering. "Yes officers how may I help you" Mrs. Maya said, "Yes we are looking for Rose Painter" One of them said, I saw Rose slowly raise her hand

"Yes that's me" Rose said, They looked at her. "Rose Painter you are arrested for the murder of Jaden Smith, you are to remain silent whatever you say will be against you in the court" One of the officers said cuffing Rose, everyone gasped. Maria got up from her seat. "You killed Jaden" Maria screamed, I quickly got up and held her back as she tried to jump at Rose.

"No Maria I didn't, it wasn't me, it was Jacob Perez he blamed this all on me" she said being dragged out, "Yeah right, Jacob would never do this your sick" she yelled at her, I took her out of the classroom as she cried. "I can't believe this" she said sobbing, I gave her a worried look. "You want me to hold you" I offered, Maria looked at me then nodded. "Yes please" she said, I held out my arms and she walked into them and I held her rocking us side to side.

I sat my chin on my head and smirked to myself. "I can't trust them no more, I can't trust no one" she whispered, "Yes you can babe, you can trust me, you have me" I said, I didn't hear hear her after that, I just felt her hug me tighter. "Your mine, no one is taking you away from me" I whispered in her hair, I pulled her closer to me.

Maria

Me and Jacob were on his bed cuddling while feeding eachother grapes. I had slightly opened my mouth as Jacob put a grape in my mouth. I chewed on it and watched as squidward complained about his useless life. I giggled and grabbed a grape and Jacob opened his mouth as I popped it in. I watched as he slowly chewed on it. "Why are you staring at me" Jacob said turning his head towards me.

I shrugged and paid attention to the Tv. ""Are you still sad about the whole Jaden thing" he said, I sighed long. "I'm trying not to but since you brought it up...." I said, "Oh I'm sorry" he said, I shook my head. "It's alright but I can't believe she did it and would blame it on you, right" I said looking up at him, he looked at me then nodded. "Yeah I know but remember you have me" Jacob  said, I looked at the wall confusedly, why did Jacob say 'You Have Me' all sternly & creepy.

"Jacob are you alright" I asked, he looked at me. "Yeah why wouldn't I be" he said, I shrugged and continued watching Tv.

Melanie

Today was day I tell Asia about the whole Jacob thing. I'm tired of being quiet and scared, before the whole Jacob thing I use to be fun, outgoing, crazy and ghetto. My friends won't even talk to me because they think I'm a quiet mouse. After I put on my beanie I made my way to starbucks. I had Asia meet me here so we can 'Talk'.

As I walked in I see Asia in the far back corner on her phone. I walked to the counter and ordered me a ice coffee and a chocolate donut. After paying for it, I walked over to Asia looking at her outfit.

"Hello" She said twirling her ice water around with a coffee straw. I sat down and sipped my coffee. "Hey" I spoke softly, she sighed. "Now would you tell your best friend what's wrong" she said, I looked down. "Well I-It's about Jacob" I said rubbing my arm, she leaned closer. "Yeah what about him" she asked

"Well a couple weeks ago, you remember when me and Maria got into a small argument about someone watching her" I said, she nodded slowly. "Well I was in my room that day and he just came in and started to threat me and he pulled a switch blade on me, he said stay away from Maria or he'll kill me and kissed my cheek then just waked out, that's why I have been so distant and not myself" I explained to her.

She nodded processing all what I have just told her, she leaned back and sighed. "I knew something was up with that Jacob boy, I just knew it" Asia said, she looked at my donut and leaned over grabbing a piece and sticking it in her mouth chewing loudly. I sipped my coffee and looked around. "We have to get Jacob away from Maria, and find Jacob help" Asia said, I shrugged. "I don't know Asia, do you know what he's capable of" I said, she shot her eyes at me.

"And?, so what, do you know what I'm capable of, and plus Mel this is for Maria" She said making her point. I nodded. "Okay I'm in" I said.  "Whatever happens remember I love you and you'll always be my bestfriend" she said, I then broke down crying at what she said, Asia walked over to me and hugged me.

Jacob

I had got out of my car and made my way to the police department. I walked in to a counter and saw a man. "Are you visiting or bailing out someone" he asked, "Visiting Rose Painter" I said, he nodded and wrote something down. "I.D please" he said, I dug in my my pocket getting out my wallet and pulled out my I.D and gave it to him. He looked at it then me, he then gave it back to me and walked away.

"Follow me" he called out, I jogged over next to him and we walked through a hallway, he opened a door and told me to sit down by the glass wall with a telephone. I sat down and waited for about 5 minutes until Rose had came out with a orange jumpsuit. When she saw me I smirked as she glared at me, she then sat down and I picked up the phone. She did the same and I spoke up. "Hi Rose" I said, she rolled her eyes at me. "What the hell do you want" she barked.

I chuckled. "Now Rose, don't be like that, you know I missed you" I said, "Whatever Jacob, why would you sell me out, you did it, you killed him and you know that" she yelled, I leaned back adjusting the phone on my ear and spoke again. "Yeah well you see, my plan all along was to kill him and blame you so that Maria will turn her back on y'all so she can be with the person she truly loves" I whispered enough for her to only hear.

She gasped. "You obsessed phsyco-", "Bitch, I know, I know I heard it all before" I said cutting her off. "I hate you" She screamed, she jumped up banging on the window trying to hit me but she got pulled back by a police officer. I got up and left out. I got in my car and drove to my house. Melanie and Asia think I don't know what their doing. Well think again, I know everything. I laughed then laughed louder, crying a little. I am Obsessed.