O.17

Maria

I watched Jacob put a sweater over his head and forcefully put his hair in a ponytail. He looked around then his eyes went to me. "Turn around" he said, I confusedly looked at him and shrugged and turned my head, I heard something ramble and other things. I turned my head a little seeing him put a knife in a black duffle bag. "Jacob what are you doing" I asked him, he his head slowly turned to me and he sighed. "I told you to turn around" he said, "Why do you need a knife" I asked ignoring his question.

"Nothing, I'm just taking it to the trash" he said, I gave him the look and he groaned. "Why do you need to know everything" he said throwing his head back. "What do you mean everything I barely ask you anything, like when you came back here you had blood coming from your head, did I ask, no" I said, he looked at me then sighed. "I'm sorry but I'm just not in the mood and I'm just angry right now" he said, I nodded. "Do you want to talk about it" I asked, he shook his head.

"Okay well, if your leaving I'm going to hang with Ray" I said getting up, I slid on my converse's and grabbed my phone. "Wait who" he asked getting up from his bed. I shrugged. "I said Ray, so what" I said, he looked at me crazy. "no your not," he said, "uh yes I am, he's my friend and I deserve to hang with him okay" I said, I headed to the door but he pulled me back. "You are not hanging with any boys but me" he said, I rolled my eyes. "You are not my daddy okay, now let me go Jacob" I said struggling out of his firm grip.

"No you are not leaving" he said, he sat me down but I got back up and he forced me down. He grabbed handcuff's from his bag, and I ran out the door, he chased after me, as I was close to the door and scooped me up. "Jacob let me" I said kicking and screaming, he didn't answer me and carried me to his bedroom and laid me down and hurried and put the handcuff's on my wrist. I struggled to get out but unfortunately the handcuff's won. I groaned. "Jacob let me go" I yelled, he looked at me then shook his head.

"Nope, your not seeing Ray or no one until I get back we can probably play around" he said winking, I rolled my eyes in disgust and kicked him, his smile faded and he punched my side stomach. I cried out in agony and stopped moving. "Look what you made me do Maria, you just don't learn do you." he said, I didn't answer him but kept crying, it hurt a lot when he punched me. He sighed and leaned down kissing my tears away. "No Jacob leave me alone" I said squirming around and moving my head side to side.

"I'm sorry okay," he said huffing a breathe, "I don't care that hurt" I said, I sniffed, my tears stopped coming down. He looked at me then kissed my cheek with my wet tears, he kissed under my chin then down my neck moving to spot. I bit my lip from moaning, he sucked and nibbled on it making a love mark onto my neck. "Jacob stop" I whispered whimpering. "Not until you forgive me" he whispered back, he moved down to my collar bone and licked it. "Want me to go down below" he said, I wanted him to but I shook my head. "Come on, I know you want me to" he said, I shook my head again.

"I'm doing it anyway" he said, I shot my head at him. "Jacob no" I said, he went in between my legs and unzipped my pants, he slid them off and I kicked him but he grabbed them and leaned down making my legs cross on his neck. He slid my panties down and smiled at me. I looked up and said a quick prayer. I felt and his breathe hit my kitty and he softy kissed it. I shivered under his lips and breathed heavy. He began to eat me out and I moaned out. "Jacob" I moaned, he slightly bit my clit and stuck his tongue further, I moaned louder and squeezed my fist together.

I moved my hips backwards and forwards on his tongue and moaned and groaned. I then gasped loudly when he entered his finger inside me. "Oh god Jacob fuck" I breathed out, I then felt my orgasm coming. He entered another finger inside me making me squeal. "What's my name" he roared, my lip trembled and I moaned again. "Jacob" I yelled, his pace went faster. "Try again" he said, I moaned louder. "Oh D-daddy" I yelled, I closed my eyes tightly. "I'm going to cum" I said to him & tightened my legs around Jacob's head. "Come for me baby" he whispered seductively.