0.30

1 year later

Maria

I happily watched as little our little boy wobble around the room. He kept giggling when he ran into a wall. I giggled to myself watching him, he was so happy and jumpy that I didn't know what to do with this boy. Earlier we had done a few errands and had some fun, now he can't even sit down. After a while we heard the door slam shut. We both stopped and looked at each other. We smiled and I grabbed Jeremiah jogging down the stairs carefully.

Once we reached the bottom, I saw my beautiful husband.

Jacob.

"Daddy!" Miah yelled, he looked up at us and smiled brightly. He sat his coat close to a coffee table as Miah ran into his arms hugging him. Jacob picked him up and laughed. I smiled leaning against the wall. Silently watching them two talk, well barely because Miah didn't know his words that much. Jacob looked over at my presence and smiled brightly at me. I gave him a small smile walking over to them.

"Hello my beautiful wife" He pecked my lips twice, I smiled. "Hey husband" We both walked over to the spiral stair case and walked them up, listening to Miah. I giggled hearing him say daddy over and over, hearing Jake groan. We made it to our room and sat down. I grabbed Miah seeing him slob on his hand.

"Really Miah" I said wiping his mouth with his onesie. He screamed and I quickly covered his mouth.

"You better be quiet or your going to bed early little boy" I warned him, he stared at me then grabbed my shirt.

"No" he yelled, gently jacob grabbed miah and spun him around making him throw a fit of laughs and giggles.

"Look here, you gonna stop being mean to mommy ok?" Jacob asked him, Miah stared at him then smiled. "Okaaay" He dragged his "A" out. Me & jacob bothed laughed.

"Alright I'm gonna take him to bed" Jacob announced while walking out. I got up walking towards our bathroom, I ran Jacob his shower and got out a crisp white t-shirt, a pair of blue sweats, briefs and white low cut socks. I laid his stuff out thinking to myself.

The day jacob came back from me finding him was over a year ago. We continued dating and Jacob soon proposed to me, we had moved to Mexico and had a big beautiful house. Oh and Of course I said yes to marrying him, then 2 months later of being his fiancé, I gave birth to a beautiful boy.

I swear Jacob was so emotional it was adorable. Jacob is a photographer and he draws and design's clothes. He got an apportunity from New York to make his own business but he wants to wait a little while then we can move back to the U.S.

Right now for me, I'm a part time model I basically promote for clothes and other stuff. It's kind of fun, because I'm well known and kind of famous because of Jacob and I guess after giving birth, Jacob swears I got even more beautiful.

I don't think that's possible but whatever. Although I do think about nana and my friends but I do hope they're okay.

I then blinked feeling muscular arms wrap around me. I smiled and turned facing my beautiful love. I swear Jacob get's more handsome everyday, his features are so natural and so well structure I can't believe he's all mines, sometimes I need to get hit with reality because I feel like I'm in a fantasy.

"How are you beautiful" Jacob asks me, he pecks my forehead and walks back a little staring at me, I shrugged.

"I'm fine and living" I respond, he nods and starts undressing. "Jeremiah's asleep so you can shower with me" he winks

He drops his briefs down his ankles and kicks them aside. I blush looking down at his huge package. I get a bit wet down there and look away. Jacob comes over to me pulling his body towards me. I blush harder feeling him up against me.

"Don't look away baby, this is all yours" Jacob said, he grabbed my chin making me look into his eyes.

"And besides, this is all mines" He says while pulling down my leggings and boyshorts.

I let him and step out of them, he slips my shirt off not taking off my bra because I didn't have one on. He grabs my face and plants a sweet soft kiss on my lips.

We kissed for a few seconds until the kiss got heated. Jacob slid his hands down my ass and stopped under it. He picked me up making me wrap my legs and arms around him.

He carries me to the shower and steps in. Instantly the water hits our bodies as Jacob leans us on the wall. His kisses travel down my jaw to my neck, I moan softly and grip his neck. Jacob sucks and licks my weak spot making me moan a little louder.

Grabbing his sex, I stuck it in myself as Jacob watches my moves. I moan deeply pushing it deeper inside me. Jacob groans and slaps my hand away thrusting himself.

I grip his back scratching it a bit  hearing Jacob moan.

"Yea baby keep scratching me, I like that shit" He whispers growling, I obey and scratch even harder.

He thrusts deep and hard into me making us both moan out. I look up at jacob seeing his eyes bore into mine. He bits down on my lip and pulls it.

I then began to roll my hips with his feeling my climax come. Jacob groans grabbing ahold of my lower back, I grip on to his hair giving it a hard tug knowing Jacob likes that.

"Shit baby don't stop" I moan out grinding harder and faster, Jacob's thrusts meets my pace pulling us together leaving no space. My breathing hitches and I feel Jacob twitch inside of me indicating he was close as well.

I kiss Jacob roughly feeling myself clench around his sex, I feel an intense sensation in the lower pit of my stomach making my body tremble and go stiff. My eyes closed feeling that familiar high. I moan Jacob's name out loud feeling him continue his strokes until he cums as well.

He moans loudly, quickly pulling out and cuming onto my skin. We both breath heavily as Jacob lets me down. I grab onto him until I hear a loud cry. I quickly washed myself, getting out watching as Jacob did the same.

I grabbed a towel wrapping it around me, making my way towards Miah room, I stop hearing him cry meaning he found his pacifier. I walked inside his room and saw him sliding down his small bed.

He reached out to me and I grabbed him putting him up on my hip. Jacob came walking in sweats and his hair in a bun.

"Hey little man" Jacob said kissing Miah's cheek. Jeremiah rubbed his eyes and laid his head on me. I smiled and we walked towards Jacob's & I room. Jacob took Miah while I dressed in a night gown and wrapped my hair up in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth, lotioned my body putting on deodorant.

I walked to the bed seeing Miah fast alseep ontop of Jacob. Jacob gave me a small smile as I grinned at him. I turned off the light crawling in bed bringing my body to Jacob stroking Jeremiah's hair. Jacob wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Jacob I'm really glad you were obsessed with me, I don't know where would I be right now" I whispered to him kissing his lips softly.

"I still am baby, I'm in love with you and always will be" He whispered back

"I love you to jacob"

WOW. I'm finally done with this book ☺ Tbh I would've never thought I would finish it because I lost interest in it but I really wanted to accomplish of finishing it. Anyway Thanks for all the readers, comments, and votes. I really appreciate it. I might continue another book but until I get a laptop I won't be starting any time soon sorry.

I love y'all