O.7

Maria

Recap

I drove to Jacob house after I changed into some shorts and a tank top. I put my hair in messy bun, then got out and walked to his door. I knocked on it and I waited but he didn't open up. I twisted the knob and it was open. I walked in and shut the door going inside seeing Jacob...... in his boxers. I was confused to why he was in his draws.

"Come here babe" he said waving me over, I walked over to him and sat down but he grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap. I slightly smiled. He smiled and picked me up and slammed me into the wall.

He kissed me roughly, I just kissed back. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he slid his hands on my butt. I slid my hands in his damped curls and massaged his scalp.

He moaned and slipped his tongue in my mouth, I sighed in his mouth and deepen the kiss, I then felt a pain shot in my neck. I slid down Jacob heavily and looked around getting dizzy. I blacked out after that.

~

I slightly opened my eyes, it didn't take me long to realize I was in a chair, with duct tape on my mouth and my feet and hands were tied. I started to struggle out but the ropes were too tight causing me to get a burn on my wrist. I saw a stand next to me.

It contained a blade, razor, napkins, and a knife. I got scared and started to look around, it was a basement, I started to think what happen, I remembered making out with Jacob then blacked out. My thoughts got erupted by Jacob busting in.

He was wearing sweats and nothing else. I would be drooling over Jacob but he has nothing, just a flat stomach & little noticeable abs, he had a little something. Jacob came over to me and smiled at me.

"Hey baby" he said, I looked at him. "I forgot you couldn't talk, but anyways thanks for the make out session, I needed that" he said smirking, I rolled my eyes at his retarded statement, he sighed. I looked at his wrist seeing cuts and bruises. I gasped seeing how many. He slowly took off the tape and looked at me.

"Jacob are you cutting yourself again" I asked, he looked at his wrist then me. "Yeah just sometimes" he said, "Jacob you said if I go out with you, you'll stop cutting yourself" I screamed, as he whimpered.

"I thought you loved me" he said as his tears ran down his cheeks, "When did I ever say that" I questioned, "You said it on the phone" he said sniffing, I rolled my eyes. "I was joking Jacob, I just didn't want you to go crazy if I didn't say it" I said,

He looked at me with hurt in his eyes, he wiped his eyes and pulled up a chair and sat right in front of me. He grabbed the razor and pressed it hard on his arm and slowly slid it down having the blood ooze out. I gasped and struggled to break free.

"Jacob please don't do this, please" I cried out, he looked up at me then laughed. "Baby, I love the pain" he said, "Jacob" I said, he let it drip and put down the razor. "I've been in love with you ever since we were 13, I remembered when you rejected me for Tyler" he said angrily at the last part.

I remember that. "I remembered" I said

Flashback

I was 13 years old in the sixth grade, I wasn't a very popular girl but I was known from a lot of people and knew a lot of people. I was in my locker getting my homework for the teacher, I saw this boy walk over to me, he had a short curly afro & a tan skin. I continued to dig through my backpack.

"Hi" he said,

I looked around seeing he was right next to me, I looked at him. "Who are you" I asked him, he smiled. "I'm Jacob and um I think your really pretty" he said, I blushed and smiled. "Thank you Jacob," I said, he looked around nervously. "Uh um, I was wondering if you would go out with me please" he said.