EP 18 - Sulking

After you left, BTS decided to go home early from school. They want to talk to you about what happened.

Jin : Auntie Joo !

He call for Auntie Joo. She came to living room.

Auntie Joo : Yes, Sir?

Jin : Didn't Y/N already get home?

Auntie Joo : No, Sir.

Jin : You can go.

Auntie Joo go continue her job.

Namjoon : What is wrong with you, Jimin? Why did you do that to her ?

Namjoon mad at Jimin.

Jimin : I thought she...

Jimin being cut by Yoongi.

Yoongi : That she beat up your girlfriend? Huh?

He spoke gently but you can sense something from the way he speak.
Jungkook grab Jimin collar.

Jungkook : You didn't even bother to ask her first ?

He shout.

Jhope : Jungkook ! Stop it ! Let your brother go !

Jungkook let Jimin collar go. And walk away.

Yoongi : Where are you going, Jungkook?

Jungkook : Look for Y/N.

He grabs his car key and goes out to start looking for you. BTS know that they can't stop the youngest since they know how he got affection with you.

You took a subway and go to Han River. There are not so many people because the weather so cloudy. Look like it's going to rain.

You cry the whole of your heart there. You holding the place Jimin slap you. You still feel the pain. You scream out loud. While you cry, you seated at your place.

Y/N : M-mom, when are you coming home? N-nobody love me. Nobody wants me.

You cry out for your mom.

Y/N : I-i want to go away from here..

You just stay there crying, crying and crying. Being alone again.

JUNGKOOK POV

I leave home angrily. I hit my steering wheel.

Jungkook : Y/N, where are you??
Why don't you came home?

I talk to myself. I drove everywhere but still didn't found her.

Jungkook : Wait ! Maybe she go to Han River again? I should try go there.

I quickly drive there hoping she will be at Han River. Around 40 minute drive, i arrive at the same place from that night. But she was not there. I walk around to find her. After a while, i found her.

Jungkook : Y/n....

I ran to her as soon as i saw her. My heart broke into a thousand pieces when i saw her like that. Crying whole of her heart like that.

END OF JUNGKOOK POV

You feel someone hand at your shoulder. You look up and you saw Jungkook. You angrily get up and about to go but Jungkook hold your hand.

Jungkook : Y/N, wait !

Y/N : Go away, oppa...

You said as you didn't even look at his face. He slowly turn you around. Then he saw red mark at you right cheek.

Jungkook : That must be really hurt, right.

He tried to caress your cheeks but you thin his hand.

Y/N : What are you doing here, oppa?

Jungkook : Of course looking for my baby sister.

You look at him annoy as he shows you his famous bunny smile.

Y/N : Sister ? Did that word sincerely came out from your mouth?

You scoufed.

Jungkook : Y/N, do you know you hurt me when you say like that?

Y/N : Hurting you ? Then what about me?

You sighed. You walk away but Jungkook run and stood infront of you.

Jungkook: Okay. Okay. Let's go home.

He tries to link arm with you but you push him away.

Y/N : I don't want to go home !

You shout at him with some tears flowing to your cheek as you are already tired with people treating you toward them.

Jungkook : Then, what do you want to do right now ?

He ask gently.

Y/N : I want you to go ! Stop pretending like you care about me ! Just stop !

You crying infront of Jungkook.
Jungkook quickly take you into his embrace. You struggle to escape from his grip. You punch his chest many times but he is still holding you tight. You give up at the last.

Jungkook : We're sorry.

You sobbing in his embrace. You stop punching his chest and let everything go. You burst into tears in his arm. You pulled away after 5 minutes in his embrace.

Jungkook : Let's go eat something. I know you didn't eat anything since lunch.

He said as he wiped your tears with his thumb. You nod. You walk side by side with Jungkook to his car. You just stay silent.

Y/N : Why did you guys hate me? I didn't do anything.

Jungkook took a glance at you with shock face.

Jungkook : No. We don't hate you,
Y/N.

Y/N : Really ?

You look at him blankly.

Jungkook : Y/N, we just....

Jungkook get cut by you.

Y/N : It's okay, oppa. You don't have to tell me anything.

You are about to walk away when Jungkook holds your hands and make you look at him.

Jungkook : Y/N, me and brothers never have a sister before. So we didn't use to taking care a girl. Firstly, we think that you will be so annoying but when we get to know of you, we got to know that you was fun to be around.

He sighed.

Jungkook : I know that we never treat you nicely. Even before this marriage happens, we never be nice to you. But just give us a little bit of time for us to be warm with your presence.

You took a glance at him.

Jungkook : Yes. I know that we are kinda cold with you but we already accept you into our family. The day dad married mom, it was the same day we accepted you.

You just stay silent. You don't want to comment anything or your heart will get hurt anymore. Seeking love from someone is very hard to do.