EP 97 - Please Survive

WEEKEND MORNING
(2 MONTH LATER)

You just stay inside your room. You have been locked inside your room for two months. You didn't come out from your room unless to take some food. For two month, you eat inside your room and go to school by walking.

AT THE SCHOOL

You was about to walk home after finish school but then someone drag you to the swimming pool. You keep hitting that person hand but it's useless.

Y/N : Let me go!

You struggle to escape.

Y/N : Let me go!

You shout at them. When you guys arrive at the swimming pool, that person let you go harshly until you fall on the ground.

Y/N : What do you want again?

You ask them.

Y/N : Is there not enough for all these few years?

You shout.

Y/N : Please stop it, Jun oppa.

Jun : So, you remember that we are your step brothers?

Y/N : Mom and dad already got divorce for long time. What more that you want from me?

You ask them.

Y/N : Can you stop disturbing me?

?? : Y/N.....Y/N.....Y/N....

He said.

?? : You're still naive like before. You don't remember that you are our girl before?

Y/N : Jaeho oppa, i'm not your girl. Not before and not even in the future.

You try to talk with them.

Jaeho : You have forget about us after your mom get married, huh?

Y/N : There nothing to remember. It's not like we have good memories together.

You said. Jun get on on knee infront of you.

Jun : Nice necklace. It must be expensive, right.

He touch the necklace and pull it from your neck.

Y/N : Oppa, give it back to me !

You try to take back from him.

Jun : You want it back?

You nod many times.

Jun : Go and take it.

He throw the necklace into the pool. Jaeho throw your back pack into the pool.

Y/N : No !

You jump into the pool and start looking for the necklace. After you jump, your ex step brother closes the swimming pool with an automatic pool cover. You shout to asking them to open the cover. Then, you hear they run out from there.

It's been three hours you been in the pool, you already feel cold and shaking. Your body feel very tired because you have been in water for too long. But, you didn't give up to shout eventhough you getting weak.

TAEHYUNG POV

I was busy at dad office when i got a phone call from the guard at the school. They say someone got bullied.

I walk to the CCTV room and meet them. They show me the footage. When i saw the person that have been bullied is Y/N, i rushing go to the swimming pool.

Taehyung : Y/N!

I shout for her.

Taehyung : Y/N ! Are you here !

I start to panicked. I saw the swimming pool was cover up. So, i open the cover and i saw Y/N floating on the water weakly.

I didn't wait any second. I jump and take her out from the pool. I tap her face gently.

Taehyung : Y/N, wake up.....

I tap her again.

Taehyung : Y/N, please open your eyes....

I didn't realise my tears was flowing. I carry her in bridal style and take her to my car. I saw she open her eyes a bit.

Y/N : O-oppa...

Taehyung : You have to survive,
Y/N.

I said.

Taehyung : You can't leave me like my little brother.

I said again. When i reach my car, i lie her down at the back seat and i quickly drive to the hospital. While on the way there, i call the Jin hyung.

PHONE CALL

Jin : Hello, Taehyung...

Taehyung : Hyung...

I can't spoke well.

Jin : Yahh...are you cry?

He sound worry.

Taehyung : Hyung, Y/N.....

Jin : What's wrong with her?

Taehyung : Meet me at the hospital.

Jin : Hospital? Why?

Taehyung : Just do it. I can't tell you now.

Jin : Okay..

END OF PHONE CALL

I hang up. My tears didn't stop flowing. I keep praying in my heart for her to survive. I need her. I can't lose her.

Taehyung : Hang on, Sis.

I drive faster than ever. After 30 minutes, i arrive at the hospital, emergency area. I carry her out from the car and take her inside.