EP 25 - Party Gone Wrong

After almost an hour and half, you guys arrive at Minjae rest house. All of you went inside the house. There are so many people. Your eyes fall at all the girls there. All of them wear short skirt and sexy dress. But you look so different from them. People can spot you easily.

Jin : Jimin, take Y/N to our table.

Jimin take you to a table that have been reserved for you and BTS. Loud music starts to be played.

Jimn : Are you okay??

You nod.

Y/N : Oppa, where is the others?

Jimin : Eun woo call them for a sudden meeting.

Y/N : You didn't join them?

Jimin : I have to be here with you. Remember.

Y/N : Owh....

Jimin focus on his phone. You get bored after 30 minutes sitting there. Suddenly a lady come to approach Jimin.

?? : Hi, handsome.

She said while caressed Jimin cheeks.

Jimin : Hi, sexy.

You feel want to vomit when you see both of them flirting with each other.

?? : What's your name, handsome?

Jimin : My name is Kim Jimin. You?

?? : My name is Jeongyeon.

Both of them shake hand and after that Jimin kiss her hand.

Jeongyeon : Are you come here alone?

She asks even though she already sees you at the same table.

Jimin : Yes.

You widen your eyes as you look at Jimin.

Jeongyeon : Do you want to dance with me?

Her hand move to Jimin thigh.

Jimin : Of course.

Y/N : But oppa...

He leaves before you finish your sentence. You look around and sigh. Not too long, a man came to your table.

?? : Hi, beautiful.

You look at that person. His face a bit familiar.

Y/N : Aren't you BTS cousin?

?? : You remembered me?

Y/N : I just remember your face but i forget your name.

?? : My name is Kim Min Jae.

He stretch his hand to shake with your hand and you accept it hesitatedly.

Minjae : Where is Jimin?

Y/N : He went away to dance with some girl.

Minjae : Dance with some girl ? And leave you alone? So pity.

You just shrugged away. You didn't notice how Minjae look at you. He looks at you like a predator looks at his prey. He come closer to you slowly. But you still didn't notice.

Minjae : You look so different today.

He caressed your thigh. You get shocked. You scoot away from him.

Y/N : What are you doing?

You said in shock. You move away from him again but he keeps getting close with you.

Minjae : Don't you know?

He hold your wrist.

Y/N : Know what?

You struggle to release your wrist.

Minjae : I have made a deal with Jimin before.

Y/N : Deal? What kind of deal?

Minjae : The deal is that i can borrow you for tonight. So...

He whisper at your ear. You are about to get up but he pulls you and makes you sit on his lap.

Y/N : Let me go or ..

You shout but nobody can't hear you because the music is too loud.

Minjae : Or what?? What you can do? You think BTS will help you. You just an outsider but me, i was their cousin.

He laugh like a psycho. He attack your neck.

Y/N : Let me go !

You yell at him. You step on his feet and that's make him let you go. You take a chance to slap him. That makes him get more angry. Then you run away from there.

Minjae : Get her and bring her to my room !

He order his guard. He have evil smirk. Jimin was so into Jeongyeon until he didn't notice what happened to you.

You get caught. You have been taken to Minjae room. You keep shouting for help. The guard puts you in the Minjae room and locks you there. You keep bang at the door.

Y/N : Open this door ! Please let me go ! Please !

You crying in that room.

Y/N : Oppa, please help me !

You shouted. After a while, someone open the door. You are ready to run out but you are backward when you see Minjae.

Y/N : Please let me go.

You begging him.

Minjae : If i let you go, then how about the deal that i have made with Jimin. Do you want to know something else?

He slowly comes closer and you keep walking backward.

Y/N : About what?

You trembling.

Minjae : BTS and I always share everything.............include girls.

Y/N : What ?

You shocked. Your back already touches the wall and Minjae traps you there.

Minjae : How about you just surrender? I'll be nice with you.

He touch your lips.

Y/N : Please....please..L..let m...me go..

You shaking out of fear. Minjae take a chance and attack your lips down to your neck. He then carry you and throw you on his bed. He pin you and kiss you roughly. He rip your dress and kiss your shoulder. He bites your exposed skin.

You try to push him and you manage to slapping him hardly. He look furious. He keep slapping your face until bleed at your corner lips. You were in a mess.

You gather your strength and kick hard at his private part. When his fall down on the floor, you took chance to run away. You didn't wait for BTS. You take a taxi home. On the way home, you just keep crying.