EP 7 - Meet New Family

Finally, it's weekend. Today you going to meet your new family for lunch together. You don't know what to wear because you don't like to wear a dress.

After a long thought, you just wear dark blue bootcut jeans and simple brown long sleeve shirt. You don't wear any make -up but you still wear compact powder.

 You don't wear any make -up but you still wear compact powder

This is what you wear.

Y/N : Are you done, mom?

You asking when you came out from your room. Your mom looks shocked at you.

Mom : Y/N, why don't you wear something nicer?

You look at yourself through a mirror.

Y/N : What's wrong with my outfit?

Mom : It was okay but i think it will be nice if you can wear a dress.

Y/N : No, mom. You know the reason right?

You said sadly. Your mom just sighing.

Mom : Let's just go. The driver already wait for us.

You just nodded and follow your mom. You was awe with the luxurious car. The ride feels so long and you feel so nervous. It took you guys an hour to arrive there.

Your eyes widen when the car make it entry to a big mansion. The garden view makes you want to scream because it was so beautiful.

 The garden view makes you want to scream because it was so beautiful

This is the mansion.

Wowww...

That's the only word that came out from your mouth.

Y/N : Mom, are we going to stay here after you get married?

You asking when the car stop at the front door of the mansion. Both of you get out of the car. You link arm with your mom.

Mom : Yes, sweetheart. This is where we'll live later.

A few minutes, Mr. Kim came and welcome both of you. He give quick peck to you mom lip. Your mom smile widely. You were happy when you saw your mom like that. It's been a long time to see she smile like that.

Both of you follow Mr Kim step inside the house. Once again you get shocked because inside the house, it was so beautiful and unique. You guys walk to the living room.

 You guys walk to the living room

This is the first living room.

Mr Kim : Have a seat, my sweetheart.

He refers to both of you.

Mr Kim : I'll call your stepbrothers to came down so you guys can get know each other.

Your eyes widen.You start to have a question in your mind. You're shocked. 'Stepbrother'? You can't believe your ear right now.

Y/N : Why didn't you tell me that i will have stepbrothers?

You whisper to your mom.

Mom : Ohh. I forgot to told you.

She just smile at me.

Mom : Just relax, i already met them. They are so nice kids and very friendly.

Them? That means my stepbrother more than one person?

Your heartbeat becomes faster as soon as you may hear footsteps coming down from the stair.

MR. KIM : Boys, this is Y/N . Your future stepsister. Y/N, this is my sons.

I slowly look up then my eyes widen.

BTS is going to be my stepbrother??

What is going on??

Is that the reason for them to help me since they already know about this?

I was in my own thoughts when the eldest spoke something.

?? : Hi, my name is Seokjin, you can call me Jin. I'm the oldest one.

?? : Hi, i'm Yoongi. (He said lazily)

?? : Hi Y/N, my name is Namjoon but just call me RM.

?? : Helloo, i'm your hope, you're my hope, i'm J-Hope.

He introduce himself brightly.

?? : I'm Jimin

??: I'm Taeyhung

?? : Hi little sis, i'm jungkook.

You became confused. You mother slap lighly at your arm make you back to reality.

Y/N : Hi guys. I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you guys.

You said while getting up from the couch and bow at them.

Mr Kim : Y/N, did you meet my son at the school often? Because they also attend the same school with you.

Y/N : I always saw them but never talk to them.

Mr Kim : Why ? Did they do something ?

Mom : Honey, She is very quiet person. It was very hard for me to hear she laughing .

Your mom statement save BTS. You just nod to your mom statement.

Mr Kim : Owh..But Y/N, if my son did something to you, you let me know, okay?

Mom : Honey.

Mom slap Mr.Kim arm lightly. She doesn't want me to be spoil kid.

Mr Kim : What?? I just want to take care my daughter very well since i never have one.

Y/N : Don't worry, they take care of me very well at the school even though we weren't close toward each other.

BTS shocked hear Y/N answer.

Maid : Sorry, sir.The lunch is ready.

Your mom walk with Mr. Kim to the dining area. All of you have lunch. Some of them have a chit-chat but you just so quiet.

After you guys have lunch, Mr. kim personally send you and your mom home. But what the weird things is, Jungkook came too. So, your mother sits in the passenger seat, while you and jungkook at the back seat. All the way home, you just look at the window. You was so shy to look at Jungkook.