EP 36 - Book Store

After 35 minute, you and BTS arrive at the book store. You smile as you saw that place. You feel happy whenever you go to your favourite place.

Y/N : Why did you guys came out?

You ask BTS when you saw them get off from the car.

Namjoon : We're coming with you.

Y/N : No. I can go by myself, oppa.

Yoongi : Nope. That's not going to happen.

Y/N : Up to you.

You give up to their stubborness. All of you enter the book store. The worker there look at you guys. Wrong, not you guys but they look at BTS.

You left them behind and go to find your book. You look around the book store. And accidently bump to someone. You fall seated on the floor.

Ouchhh

?? : Are you okay, Miss?

Y/N : I'm just fine.

You said without looking at that person but you know that person is a boy from his voice. He stretch his hand to help you up. You look at that person hand. Then your gaze move to that person face. You can't take a good look at that person face because that person wore a hat and black mask. You didn't take that person hand and get up by your own self.

Y/N : Sorry.

?? : It's okay. Are you really okay?

Y/N : Don't worry. I'm just fine.

You said. You bow a bit and left quickly. After 20 minute, you found all the book that you need. You bring the book and heading to the counter.

Y/N : Please count mine.

You said to the cashier. You were alone at the counter. Your brother is nowhere.

Cashier : All this 50,000 won only.

She said while smile at you. When you are about to pay, someone already handed his credit card to pay. You look at that person.

Y/N : Jimin oppa, i have my own money.

Jimin : I'll pay for you so just keep your money for yourself.

Y/N : I can pay by myself.

Jimin : Don't be stubborn.

He said while handed his card to the cashier. After he done the payment, he carry all the book for you.

Y/N : I can carry it.

Jimin : It's even heavy for me, so how are you gonna to carry it.

Y/N : It's okay. I can manage it by myself.

You try to take the book from Jimin. But he ignoring you.

Y/N : I'll pay you back later.

Jimin : I told you already. It's okay, Y/N.

Y/N : But you guys always pay for me.

You say sadly.

Jin : That's our responsibility.

He said when he coming out from nowhere while caressed you hair.
Suddenly you hiding behind Jimin.

Jimin : What's wrong ?

?? : Look whose here.

All of you turn and look at that person.

Jin : What are you doing here, Minjae?

Minjae : I meet someone around here. But i think it was a good thing to came here today. At least i can meet someone that i have longing for long time.

You can't even make a eye contact with Min Jae. You tighten your grip at Jimin shirt. The other BTS members standing beside Jimin to cover you.

Minjae : Hi Y/N. Long time no see.

He try to take a look at you but BTS block it.

Minjae : Y/N, how about you come with me tonight? I can buy you something else that you may need.

He try to reach your hand but Yoongi push him.

Yoongi : Don't come closer toward her ! Don't talk to her ! Don't look at her !

He yell whisper to warn Min Jae.

Minjae : Woah...Woah... Relax, Suga.

He try to calm Yoongi.

Minjae : Don't you remembered, we always share everything that we have.

Yoongi : Not anymore.

Minjae : Okay. Like this, if you guys already get bored with her. Hand her to me. I always ready to take her.

Yoongi : I will never handed her to you. Never!

After he said that, he pull your hand and take you to the car. All of you go back home.

Yoongi : Are you okay, Y/N ?

He asked but he didn't even look at you.

Y/N : Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks, oppa for protecting me.

Yoongi : No problem.

Y/N : You guys won't handed me to him, right?

You ask carefully. Jin immediately park the car at the road side and turn to look at you.

Jin : Y/N, you don't trust us?

BTS look at you with hope eyes. You look at each of them.

Y/N : I do trust you for now but who knows in the future when you guys are already bored with me.

Jhope : We won't do that. And please don't ask us something like that anymore.

He said with hoping eyes.

Y/N : But, you guys really won't...

Jimin cut you.

Jimin : We won't leave you.

He state. You smile hearing them. That make you happy. Something spark somewhere in your heart. You was more happy than ever.