EP 118 - Friends

You have been suspended for a week already. You study by yourself while waiting for the note from Jungkook. You quite bored actually since BTS was not around lately.

Two days after you get suspended, Jin and Suga have gone to Europe for some work. Then after another two days, the others join them. You got call from IU today. She ask you to hang out. You ask your dad for the permission and he give it.

You was getting ready at your room. You didn't know that BTS already coming home. You grab your sliding bag and walk downstairs. When you arrive at the living room, you see your brothers.

Y/N : Oppa ?

They look at you. Hobi and Jimin run to you and hug you tightly.

Jimin : We miss you so much, crybaby.

He said and you feel stuffed in their hug.

Y/N : Oppa, i can't breath...

You said and they quickly let you go.

Hobi : Sorry.

Taehyung : Are you going somewhere?

All of them notice that you are wearing a new clothes.

Y/N : I'm going to hang out.

Jimin : Like you know we are coming home today. Were you waiting for us?

He ask and you shake your head.

Y/N : I'm going out with my friends.

All their face turn serious.

Jin : With who?

Y/N : IU, Yiren and Benji.

Jungkook : Who give you the permission? Did you ask us?

?? : I already give her the permission.

You all look at that person and it was your dad.

Namjoon : You're allow her?

Dad : She was boring at home.

Jin : You can wait for us, right? We can hang out together.

Y/N : Oppa....

Suga : We told you that we can take you anywhere you want to go.

Y/N : I know but i also want to spend time with my friends.

Jimin : You don't like to spend time with us?

Y/N : You guys starting it again?

You ask them and they realise what they doing.

Dad : Boys, let she go.

Jungkook : Whose taking you there?

Y/N : The driver.

Jin : Okay. Careful out there.

He said and walk to his room. The others also walk to their room. Before you go, your dad give you pocket money.

Y/N POV

The driver send me at the shopping mall. We agree to met at there. Firstly we go to the cinema and watch a movie. Then we go to eat some ice cream. After that, we go to do some shopping.

When it was evening, we went home. I also buy something for my brothers. I hope they will like it. I entered the house but it was empty. I ask the maid. They said my parents went out for dinner with some clients while my brothers at the gaming room.