EP 24 - Shopping With Jimin

Jimin was looking for you around the house that evening. Then he try to look in the small library in the mansion. And he saw you was there.

Jimin : Y/N, get ready. You will come with me.

Y/N : Going where?

Jimin : Find a dress for tonight, of course.

You get up and get ready. You ride the car with Jimin to go to a mall. After 35 minute, both of you arrive at a big mall. You walk behind Jimin inside the mall until you guys arrive at a boutique.

Salesgirl : Welcome, how can i help you, sir?

Jimin : Can you bring a few dresses that suit this lady?

Salesgirl : Sure. Have a sit. I'll come back later.

Jimin play with his phone while waiting. You don't know what to do so you took a chance to look around. After a while, the sales girl came back with a few dresses in her hand.

Salesgirl : How do you like this dress, sir?

Jimin look at the sales girl and scan the dress.

Jimin : Y/N, go and try the dress.

You get shocked when you see the dress. Because the dress is quite exposed.

Y/N : Oppa, i can't wear dresses like that. It's too exposed.

You said to cover up.

Jimin: Every girl like to wear a dress like this. But you just reject it? Unbelievable.

Y/N : I'm not like that 'every girl'.

You state at him back.

Jimin : Can you bring a dress that not too exposed ?

He talk to the sales girl and the girl nod. She leave to pick dress for you.

Jimin : Why don't you wear a exposed dress?

He ask while looking at you. You shrugged your shoulder and ignored him. That sales girl bring a long sleeve dress. That dress not exposed at all.

 That dress not exposed at all

This is the dress.

Salesgirl : How about this dress?

Jimin : Let she try it.

Salesgirl : Yes, sir. Miss, please come with me.

She brings you to the fitting room. You change into that dress and hesitate to go out. You walk slowly to Jimin.

Y/N : Oppa, is this okay?

You show him. He scan from head to toe. He clap.

Jimin : This is it. You like the dress?

Y/N : Yes.

Jimin : Please pack this dress.

Salesgirl : Okay, sir. Please pay at the counter.

After 10 minutes, both of you walk out from the shop. You and Jimin didn't talk much. He quickly drove home as you guys need to get ready for the party.

All the BTS members are already waiting for you at living room. They keep waiting and waiting. Most of them scroll their phones.

Taehyung : Why did she take so long time?

He ask annoy.

Jin : Girl usually take time to get ready.

He spoke while playing with his phone. Suddenly BTS hear heel clicking the floor as you coming down so all their gazes fall at you.

Jungkook : Woahhh.... She look gorgeous.

He said while his gaze still at you.

Jin : You look different, princess.

He walk toward you.

Y/N : Can you guys stop looking at me like that? I feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook : You didn't even wear a sexy dress but you manage to attract attention.

Yoongi : It's very rare to look at you like this.

Jin : Guys, stop it. We should go now.

He said. All of you walk outside. There is a limousine waiting for you guys outside of the mansion.

Y/N : We'll take a ride together?

You look at Jin.

Jim : Yes. Let's get inside.

All of you get inside. You sit between Jungkook and Jimin. Taehyung keep take a glance at you.

Namjoon : Jimin, make sure you always with Y/N.

He warn Jimin

Jimin : I know it.

He said blankly.

Yoongi : Y/N, always be at Jimin side, okay? He will keep you safe.

Y/N : Aren't you guys also being there?

Jin : Of course. But you guys were there as a couple. So, we have to keep our distance.

Yoongi : Don't worry. Nothing will happen.

But you keep feel something bad will happen. Your heart feel uneasy tonight. You carefully look at BTS one by one. They look different. They look extremely handsome.

Jin : Why did you look at us like that, Y/N?

Y/N : You guys look really handsome. Especially when you guys are wearing a suit. No wonder a lot of women crazy for you all.

They just chuckled hearing your statement. You guys have a simple chit chat until you guys arrive there.