EP 76 - Unfair

You go to school like usual. You take a sit beside Jungkook like he want. Jungkook have cold face maybe because he mad about what happen to you yesterday.

Your hand start shaking when you saw your 'ex step brother' enter the class. Jungkook notice it and look at the entrance. He make fist when he saw them. He saw them smirking at you. Jungkook face turn soft when you hold his arm. He pat your hand and assure that everything will be fine.

The teacher starts teaching but you can't take any note because of your trembling hand. Jungkook saw it.

Jungkook : It's okay. I'll take note for you. You can copy mine at home.

He whisper.

Y/N : Thank you, oppa.

You just look at Jungkook do the note. Its lunch time after two class. You and Jungkook keep your guys things when your 'step brother' walk to you.

?? : Hi, sister...

He said with a smirk. You scaredly look at him.

?? : Want to have lunch time together?

He ask but you shake your head.

Y/N : I'll go first.

You about to walk but he hold your wrist hardly.

Y/N : You're hurting me..

You said while struggle to let your wrist go. Jungkook take your hand harshly from his grip.

Jungkook : Who are you to touch her like that?

?? : Ohh. We are her stepbrothers.

Jungkook : Stepbrothers?

He scoufed.

Jungkook : I don't care who you are but don't you dare to lay your hand on her anymore.

He said coldly and start to drag you to cafeteria. You walk to empty table after take a food. Jungkook go to BTS table. He tell everything to the others. Yiren and IU join you to lunch. Three of you have lunch while have a chit chat when your 'step brother' walk to your table.

?? : Can we join you three?

You didn't even look at them. Before IU and Yiren answer them, Jimin already answer it.

Jimin : This place is occupied.

He said coldly while take a sit.

?? : Who are you? I'm talking with the girls not you.

He said annoy.

Jimin : So what!

He raise his voice a bit. They about to sit at the 2 empty chair but Jungkook and Taehyung sit first.

?? : What the f**k you guys doing?

Taehyung : Nothing. We just want to sit here.

?? : Why are you guys bother to sit here? Just sit at your table there.

He mad.

?? : Why? Is that bitch is your girlfriend?

Jungkook hold one from them at his collar.

Jungkook : What did you call her?

?? : Don't you know that she is a bitch?

He said provoked. Jungkook about to punch his face but you hold his arm.

Y/N : Stop it. Let's just go.

You hold Jungkook arm tightly. He listen to you. He slowly get his hand down and let go the collar.

?? : You love that bitch?

He sudden word make Jungkook furious.

Jungkook : That's it.

He have listen enough to that brat. He turns around and punches your stepbrothers. The other students look at the fight. You try to pull Jungkook but Jimin hold on you.

Y/N : Oppa !

You yell whisper at Jimin.

Jimin : Let him taste a bit first.

He said while smirking. You release yourself from Jimin arm and take your bag and leave that place.

When you walk across the toilet, someone pull you into there. When you see, you shocked. It was your bully.

Y/N : What do you guys want?

You ask them.

?? : Is that the way you ask us?

She slapped your face few time.

?? : Why did BTS sit with you?

Y/N : How would i know?

You felt annoy.

?? : If they sit with you, aren't you you suppose to leave?

She said while push your head.

?? : You like them, right? That's why you just let your shitting ass sit at that place, right.

Y/N : N-no.

She slap your harder until it leave a red mark.

?? : BTS is belong to us. Remember that.

She push your head again and leave you inside the toilet. You squat down and cry. You feel unfair when all this happen to you.