EP 122 - Family Trip

All of you include your parents go to trip to Mokpo. You guys drive 4 car. When you all arrive there, you guys go to all place include take a ride in cable car. You was so happy. You got to do everything and go everywhere you want. BTS really pampered you well. They prepared everything and give you a lot of thing.

Sometime you and BTS will hang out together. But, they become more open when they bring their girlfriend too to hang out at the mansion. You was so happy because you also bring IU sometime to sleep over.

When they come, you all will watch movie together, eat supper together and do pyjamas party for girls only. You be grateful because you got to be one of their family. You also got share in same amount that BTS get in business.

Love and trust can bring happiness. Not only in love relationship but also in family. You need to support each other and help them in whatever condition they in.

- THE END -

Hi readers, i already finish this story. I hope i end it well. I going to write others story and i hope you guys will support me once again. Thank you for all the support that you give for this story. If there any mistake i do in this story, please forgive me.

(LOVE YOU ALL READERS)