EP 82 - Accompany

All of you going home. You feel a bit happy when you hear Taehyung said that he will learn to accept you. This is the first time you saw him this happy.

After getting home, you take a shower and stay inside your room. You watch a movie on your laptop while lie down on your bed. Suddenly, someone barge in your room. You flinced because of shocked.

Y/N : What are you guys doing here? And what did you guys bring?

You ask them confused.

Namjoon : Since you didn't eat anything, we bring you something.

Jhope : We know you want to eat all this but you don't want to tell us.

Jin : Let's eat.

All of them sit on your bed and show you the food. You just look at them blankly.

Y/N : Thanks but i'm not hungry.

Namjoon : Are you still mad with us?

You stay silent.

Suga : So, that means you still upset with us, right?

He ask again.

Suga : Let's go guys. I think we need to throw all the snack away.

You still process what they talking about when they leave. You get curious so you go downstair. When you reach at living room, you saw alot of your favourite snack like gummy, chocolate, ice cream and others thing. You widen your eyes due to being shocked because it's too many.

Y/N : Is that for me?

Jin : Yeah but since you don't want it ...

They want to tease you.

Y/N : Who said i don't want it.

You quickly walk to them.

Jimin : So, you want it?

You nod with puppy eyes.

Jhope : Aren't you still upset with us?

You smile widely and shake your head.

Y/N : No.

You take a sit beside J-Hope.

Y/N : I just want to mess around with you guys.

They look at you unbelievable.

Namjoon : You what?

You chuckled. You take one pack of gummy and start eat it.

Y/N : It's delicious. Thanks, oppa.

BTS : Welcome.

All of you watch a movie together while eat the snack. You keep eating snack one after one. After a while, you feel very sleepy. You put one pillow on J-Hope lap and lie down. He caressed your hair until you fall asleep. The others just smile at you.

After they finish watch the movie, Jimin carry you in bridal style to your room and lie you down gently. He cover you with blanket. He kiss your forehead before he leave your room.

In the middle of night, there are heavy rain and loud thunderstorm. You was scared toward thunderstorm. You was crying alone because of scared. Suddenly, Taehyung get inside your room.

Taehyung : What's wrong, Y/N?

He ask half sleep while walk to you.

Y/N : I'm scared.

You said between your cry.

Taehyung : To what?

Y/N : T-thunderstorm.

Taehyung sit at your side and hug you.

Taehyung : It's okay. I'm here.

He said and pat your back.

Y/N : You won't leave me, right.

Taehyung : I won't. Now, go back to sleep.

You rest your head on his lap while he caressed your hair to calm you down. He fall asleep while lean at your headboard.

TOMORROW MORNING

Jimin was going to wake you up to go to the school but when he open the door, he saw Taehyung there. Both of you still sleep in the same position. Jimin go and wake Taehyung first.

Jimin : Taehyung-sshi, wake up.

He shake a bit Taehyung body. Taehyung slowly open his eyes and look at Jimin blankly.

Taehyung : What?

He asked in annoy.

Jimin : What are you doing here?

He look around. He just remember last night he come to your room and accompany you.

Taehyung : She's crying last night.

Jimin : Crying? Why?

He ask worriedly.

Taehyung : Because of the thunderstorm.

He said while rub his eyes.

Jimin : Ohh. Go get ready for school.

Taehyung : Okay.

He gently put your head on the pillow. Jimin about to wake you up but Taehyung spoke first.

Taehyung : Let she sleep a bit more.

Jimin : Oooo... Someone start to love his sister.

He tease Taehyung.

Taehyung : Shut up.

He said and both of them walk away from your room. They let you sleep a little bit more. Taehyung got into your room after he get ready. He chuckled as he saw you still sleeping.