EP 70 - Unknow Letter

SKIPPED TO TOMORROW MORNING

You get ready to go to school. After you are done, you go downstairs. You greet the others brightly when you arrive at the dining table. You take a sit between Jungkook and Jimin.

Namjoon : What do you want to eat, lil sis?

Y/N : Pancake.

He takes a few pancakes and puts them on your plate. You pour a bit of syrup of your pancake and eat it.

Jin : Y/N?

You look at him.

Jin : We want to tell everyone that you are our sister.

He said softly and you look at him.

Y/N : Can you give me a bit more time before you do that?

He nod understands your wishes. After all of you have a breakfast, you all take a same ride to school. As usual, they will drop you a bit far from the school.

You walk into the school. Then, you go to your locker to take your book. When you open your locker, a piece of letter fall from your locker. You pick that letter and read it.

LETTER

Hi, You look beautiful today. Can i get to know you? I have been watching you for a while now.

Y/N POV

' What the heck?'. I said slowly. ' Who send this letter? Or someone just want to mess around with me?

I scrumble that letter and throw it in the bin. Then, i walk into my class. I was having my first and second class peacefully.

The bell ringing sign lunch time. I walk to the cafeteria. I also saw my brothers from far. They was sitting at their table.

I sit at one table and eat alone while reading a book. Then, the bully walk into the cafeteria. I cover my face a bit with my book. I relieve when they just walk passing me.

Not too long, Yiren and IU join me for lunch. We having lunch while have chit chat.

IU : Yiren, who is the guy that send you this morning?

I look at IU and Yiren confused.

Y/N : What guy?

I ask them.

IU : This morning, a guy send our pretty friend to school while ride a very fancy car.

She said.

Yiren : Stop it, IU.

She become shy.

Y/N : You're so lucky.

Yiren : You're more lucky than us.

She said to me.

Y/N : Me? Why?

Yiren : Because you have BTS as your stepbrothers.

I smile at her statement.

IU : That's right, Yiren.

She hit my arm gently.

Y/N : Just eat, gurls.

I said and look at my brothers table. I was so lucky to get them as my stepbrothers. They always taking care of me eventhough they are overprotective one.

After lunch, i walk to my locker to take my book for next class and i saw another letter in my locker. I open and read the letter.

LETTER

Why did you throw my letter away? That's hurt my feeling, you know. I just want to get know of you. I give you a chocolate as a token for our friendship. Hope you accept it.

Y/N : Okay. This is freaking me out.

I said slowly.

Y/N : Now, i have a stalker. I should throw all this before my brothers knows about it.

I quickly throw the letter and that chocolate. I take my book and walk to my class. I about to walk to my table but Jungkook make a sign to me sit beside him. I shake my head a bit but his face is change. I sighed and walk toward him.

Y/N : What do you want?

I ask slowly.

Jungkook : From this moments, i want you to sit beside me.

He said yell whisper.

Y/N : Oppa please, i want to...

I whine.

Jungkook : Y/N !

He look coldly at me. I sit beside him. I can sense alot of eyes was on me. I put my head on the table. I feel i don't want to look infornt.