EP 74 - They're Here

It's been two month after BTS know about your stalker case. They have been extra taking care of you these days. You still sit beside Jungkook in class.

Today, your class will have a new transfer student. You sit alone today because Jungkook didn't come to school. He have some 'work' to do.

You was sitting at your place while doing some reading when the transfer student come inside the class.

You were not so focused with the teacher but the moment the teacher mention transfer student name. You froze at your place hoping it was not them.

Y/N POV

When i hear their name, i was froze and shocked. I slowly raise my head up and speechless. My hand was shaking because the person that i really don't want to see was standing infront of me right now. No way.

Our eyes was meet each other. I can see they also shocked see me here and smirk when they walk passing me. They was looking at me. I can see the past playing in my mind.

I can't focus with the whole class. My heart beat faster than anything. I just want to run away from here. As soon the bell ring for lunch time, i quickly tidy up my table and keep my thing. The others already leave. It just few student inside that class. When i about to walk away, they blocked my way.

?? : Hi, sweet sister...

?? : Missing us?

They said. My body shaking badly because of scared.

?? : Are you mute now?

?? : We miss you a lot, sister.

?? : That's right. Nobody want to play with us anymore.

They said playfully. I didn't wait anymore. I push them a bit and run out from that class.

These nobody infront of the hall to library to the second exit. My vision become blur because of the tears. I can't see well until i bump into someone and be in that person embrace.

?? : What happen, Y/N?

When i hear that person's voice, i feel relieved because it was Jimin oppa. I hug him tightly while my body shaking a lot.

Jimin : Yah ! What happen? Are you hurt ?

He ask worriedly. I sobbing in his arm.

Y/N : I-i wanna g-go h-home...

I said between my cry.

Jimin : Home? School still hasn't finished yet, Y/N.

Y/N : Please, oppa. I wanna go home now..

I pleading him. He keep hugging me and calm me down. He agree to take me home.

END OF Y/N POV

JIMIN POV

I was shocked when i saw Y/N cry like that. Her body was shaking like a scared person. Like she has been chased by a gangster.

She pleading me to take her home. I don't know what to do. So, i agree to take her home. She hug me tightly like someone want to take her away. I hug her and comfort her.

I walk her to my car and i make sure nobody saw it. I quickly drive my car and drive to our private house. I take her inside the house and make she sit on the couch.

Jimin  : Wait here.

I walk to the kitchen to take her a glass of water. I take a chance to call the others.

PHONE CALL

Jimin : Hello, Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon : Yahh Jimin, where are you? Why don't we see you at the cafeteria?

Jimin : Something come up.

Namjoon : Y/N also not been here.

He said worriedly.

Jimin : She's not at the school because she was with me.

Namjoon : She's with you?

I can hear a bit noise then i hear Jin hyung spoke.

Jin : What happen?

Jimin : Can you guys come to our private house?

Jin : What happen, Chim? Did Y/N okay?

Jimin : She keeps crying and doesn't want to talk.

Jin : We're coming right away.

Then, he hang up the call. I quickly take a glass of water. I walk back toward her.

END OF PHONE CALL

When i come back to her, she was crying while hugging herself. My heart break and painful when i saw her condition like that. I walk to her side and pass her the water. I saw her hand shaking when she drink that water.

Jimin : Are you feel better now?

I ask her when she a bit calm down.

Jimin : Do you mind to tell me what happen?

She look at me and shake her head scaredly. I can see her eyes watery. I pulled her into my arm and comfort her.

Y/N : I'm scared, oppa.

Jimin : You don't have to scared. I'm here. I'll protect you.

I said softly. I make her calm down while pat her back slowly. She hug me. Her body still shaking badly.