EP 94 - Your Silent

Y/N POV

When i get inside the house, the others waiting for me at the living room. I was about to walk to my room but Jin stop me.

Jin : Y/N, let's talk.

He said while hold my hand. I thin his hand harshly.

Y/N : I'm tired.

I said and walk upstair. When i reach my room, i lock my door. Then, i slide down behind the door and cry whole of my heart.

Y/N : This is not what i want.

I said between my cry. I keep crying until i fell asleep while still lean at the door. After short nap, i wake up. I wipe my tears and walk to my bed. I plopped myself on it and stare at the ceiling.

Suddenly, i hear soft knock on my door but i ignore it. Someone open the door. I saw my brothers get inside my room.

Namjoon : Y/N, can we have a talk?

I keep silent and not look at them.

Jin : Y/N.....

He come and sit beside you. He make you sit up.

Y/N : Don't touch me.

I said coldly and push his hand away.

Jin : Y/N, listen to what we want to talk.

You still silent.

Jin : Please don't tell anybody about this.

You look at him.

Y/N : If i tell them....

BTS members become stern.

Taehyung : There are a consequence for everything.

Y/N : You mean, you will kill me if i told ...

Jungkook cut me.

Jungkook : I told you that we won't harming you. We will never do that to you.

I scoffed.

Y/N : Who would know what you guys will do to me..

I said to them.

Jimin : Why did you keep said like that?

He said sadly.

Jimin : We love you...

Y/N : Please leave.

I lie down and show my back at them. Jin oppa try to convince me but i told them to leave. All of them leave.

END OF Y/N POV

AT THE SAME NIGHT

The others already wait for you at the dining table. But, you didn't come down. Jungkook come and call you.

Jungkook : Y/N, may i come in?

He get inside and look at you who lying on the bed.

Jungkook : Come and have your  dinner, sister.

He said softly while sit in your bed. Your back was facing him. You ignore him.

Jungkook : Sister?

He caressed your hair.

Jungkook : Please don't torture yourself like this. Even if you mad at us, please don't torture your body like this.

He said and hold your hand. You push his hand away.

Y/N : Get out.

You said without look at him.

Jungkook : Come and eat first.

He tries to convince you. But, this time you are not going to go easy with them again. You just stay silent. Jungkook sighed and step out from your room.

You feel stress and depressed. So, you go to the garden and stay there alone. You dip your leg into the pool while stare nowhere.

Someone come and sit beside you but you ignore that person. You don't want to talk or meet BTS at this moments.

?? : Are you still mad with us?

You know that deep voice. It was Taehyung. But, you didn't dare to look into his eyes.

Taehyung : Look at me, Y/N.

Your shake your head while your tears flowed faster.

Taehyung : You make a promise with me, Y/N. You promise me that you won't leave.

You look at him with your swollen face.

Y/N : Forget that promise, oppa.

Taehyung : I don't like someone who broke her promise.

He said.

Taehyung : We won't harm you. We'll taking care of you.

You look at his face.

Taehyung : You won't leave, right?

You can't said anything. That's true that you made a promise with him but you doesn't know this is what you have to face.