EP 6 - Not Official

Jungkook drives home angrily. He let Yoongi get off first from his car as he parked his car at the garage. He entered his mansion furiously. He was standing in the living room as he was looking for his hyung.

Jungkook : Yoongi hyung !

He shouted from the living room. After a few minutes, one by one of BTS members came down to the living room.

Yoongi : Did you have to shout? I'm just here.

He asks annoyingly as he already sits in the living room for a couple minutes.

Jungkook : Who did that to her?

Jimin & Taehyung : Did what?

Seokjin & Namjoon : To who?

All of them asking at the same time. They look at Jungkook and Yoongi.

Yoongi : What are you gonna do, Jk?

Jungkook : Just fucking tell me whose that bastard !

He shout again.

Seokjin : Jungkook, can you calm down a bit? Tell us what happened.

Namjoon : Yeah. That's right. You can't do anything if you mad.

After Jungkook calm down, Yoongi start to tell everyone what happen.

Jhope : How dare them !

Yoongi : Jungkook, why have you been so mad? She are not official be our family yet.

Yoongi state while still close his eyes.

Jungkook : Yet, hyung. She is soon gonna be our sister, guys.

Namjoon : We can't be sure about that yet. You know dad, right? He just keeps them in order to satisfy himself only. After that, he will throw them as usual.

Jin : Jungkook, i hope your protecting behavior did not get too far. You understand what i mean, right?

Jungkook : Whatever...

Just then he go up to his room. He was so mad. His brothers also didn't understand his behavior.

______________________________________

Y/N POV

I stay in my room because i can't move my leg too much. I just want to finish my homework quickly then go to sleep. A moment later, i heard a knock on my room door.

Y/N : Hi, mom.

Mom : Hi, Sweetie. What happened to your leg?

My mother was shocked and rushed to walk to me.

Mom : What happen, sweetheart?

She was broken heart when she saw my swollen feet.

Y/N : Nothing mom. I just trip when i walk in the hallway school today.

Mom : Why don't you call me? I can pick you up from school.

Y/N : It's okay ,mom. I'm just fine.

Mom : Y/N, don't be too independent. I still can take care of you, baby.

Y/N : I'm sorry, mom. I just...

I got cut when someone fake cough

Y/N : Who is that, mom?

Mom : Wait here.

I wait for a while and then unfamiliar man came into my room. That make me shocked.

Mom : Y/N, i want to introduce to you. This is Mr. Kim. My future husband.

I quickly stand up to greet him. Forget about my feet.

Ouchh..

?? : You're no need to get up for me. Just sit.

He came close me and make me sit on my bed.

Y/N : Hi, Mr. Kim. I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you.

I said as i bowed a bit.

Mr Kim : Nice to meet you too. What happen to your feet?

Y/N : Ohh..hehe.. I just tripped into something at the school but didn't know it will swell like this.

Mr Kim : It's looks bad. Let's go. I'll take you to the hospital.

Y/N : What ! Go to hospital ? No need, Mr.Kim.

Mom : We should treat it before it gets worse. Let's go to the hospital, okay?

Y/N : It's okay, mom. I'm just totally fine.

Mr Kim : What your mom told me was true.

Y/N : What did she told you?

Mr Kim : That you are so independent. Even though i'm not your real father, i was proud with you. You didn't want to put trouble to people.

I kist smile at him. We are having a little chat to know each other. After three of talk for a while, Mr. Kim gradually go home. After dinner, you fall asleep right away.