I did not expect that!

I couldn't take my eyes off of Louis. It was as if i had been hiding in the dark for so long and i was coming out into the light that is Louis. I know it sounds cheesey, but thats what it was like. He was so blindingly beautiful, that it made me feel a bit selfconscious. Would i ever look like him? Why does he have to be so..... Perfect?

'You ok Haz?' Louis asked, worry lacing his voice. Why was he Worried about me? Oh yeah, i got attacked by a psycho next door neighbour who wants to get with my sister because he thinks he's in love with her. How was i going to explain that to Mum and Gemma? I bet that was going to be one thing they were'nt going to expect tomorrow. 

'Haz!!' Louis shouted. I came out of my thoughts about tomorrow to see Louis waving his hands in front of my face. 

'Oh sorry. I'm fine' I tried to recover, but Louis saw through my little act.

'Haz your not. You were attacked and then blanked out on me' I felt a little guilty for blanking out on him. He looked like he had seen a ghost or something.

'I'm fine. I was just thinking about tomorrow and what i have to tell my mum and Gemma.' He nodded and then sighed. He was thinking about something as his eyes were blank, i had seen i once before but it only happened for a milisecond. This was going on for longer. I noticed that the others had gone from the room. When had that happened? Maybe this is my chance to tell Louis how i feel.

'Lou?' He instantly snapped out of his trance like state and looked at me.

'Yeah Haz?' 

'Can i tell you something, but you can't tell anyone else'

'Sure. You know i won't tell anyone else.'

I took a deep breath and shut my eyes. 'Lou, Louis, I need to tell you this otherwise i might explode. Since i first laid my eyes on you 2 years ago, i knew that i liked you. More than a friend.' I swallowed and then continued. 'Your the only boy who has seen my treehouse and knows about it and i'm happy that you do. When i saw you with Eleanor, i got a horrible feeling in my stomach and i knew what it was. I was jealous of her. She had you and what did i have? Nothing. I was an outcast, an outsider. I would never get your attention and that killed me inside. You won't feel the same way about me, your perfect and i'm just plain and boring. Your like a star shining in the dark night sky, or the sun on a dark day. Your dazzling.... And i think.... that i'm falling for you.' I felt my heart pounding on my chest as i had just confessed my feelings for this boy. He said nothing so i know that he didn't like me in the same way. My heart sunk and i began to pull myself off of the floor. Why did i do that? What made me think that he would like me like that? 

I stood up and began walking towards the door, leaving the silent angel on the floor. I had moved about two steps forward, when i felt a hand go around my wrist. I turned and saw Louis holding onto me, almost as if i was going to vanish in a matter of moments. I looked at his face and saw that a blush had formed across his cheek bones, making him look even cuter if that was even possible. He tugged on my wrist so that i fell onto my knees in front of him. Why did he do that? I slowly looked up and saw that we were only inches apart from eachother. My heart beat increased and i was slightly sweaty. In Louis' eyes i could see that there was a small spark and a smirk on his face. It took me about 5 seconds to realise that he was going to say something.

'I think i'm falling for you too' Then he moved closer and kissed me. 

A/N SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!!!! I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THREE WEEKS!! I have no excuse so can you please forgive me? I will try and update more often, but i can't this week as it's my Birthday on Wednesday!!! :D! Please continue your support and please continue to comment on Invisible if you enjoy it!!