Chapter 44

A/N wbjfvgwyvuk thank you guys so much for 800+ reads I can't believe it honestly thank you so much! Trigger Warning- Light smut I guess- depending on what you count as smut

Alex POV

*Time skip- like an hour before Alex's flight*

I went back to get my stuff earlier and said I was leaving. As much as I've missed this place I can't be here anymore just to many bad memories. Anyway I need to go back to see John. I decide to call him.

"Alex, I only just got home what do you- Are you okay?" He says then cut's himself of when he here's me sniffle.

"Y-you were right." I choke out.

"What happened?" He asks and I can hear the panic in his voice.

"When you left I went back and confronted Ben and he- He just got really mad but said it was true." I say.

"What exactly did he say?" He asks and I stay silent. "Alex? Do you need me to come back?" He asks.

"N-no I booked a flight and it's leaving in 45 minutes so I'm waiting in the airport.

*Time Skip- Getting off the plane*

After I collect my luggage I walk out into the main area of the airport. I start to head towards the door to get a cab when I hear someone yell my name. "ALEX!" The person screams and I turn around but before I have time to process who it is or what's happing the wrap my arms around me and kiss me.

I realise it's John and sink into the kiss. He pulls away, "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have left! I should have trusted you and I should have stayed, I'm so sorry!" He says so fast I can barely comprehend what he's saying.

"John, It's ok it's not you're fault. You were right and I should have listened, I'm sorry" I say sweeping some of his messy hair out of his face. "What are you doing here anyway it's like 4am" I ask.

"I didn't want you getting in a cab with some stranger at 4am, now come one let's go home and you can tell me everything that happened." He replies and grabs my bag. I follow him to his car and get in.

When we arrive home he carries in my bag then picks me up and carries me inside bridal stile, "John I can walk!" I giggle.

"Just because I can doesn't mean you should." He says and I kiss his cheek. He places me on the couch and sits next to me. "Ok, now you have to tell me exactly what happened and what he said" He says in a serious tone.

I can feel my smile fade. "We- we really don't need to talk about this" I say nervously, not making eye contact.

He turns my head to face him, "Lexi please, you seemed really upset. I promise I won't get mad" He says softly.

I sigh and know he's not gonna give up on this, "Well I told him you left and why and he said it was true so I got mad at him then he said y-you didn't love me, a-and you broke you're promise then he said.... he said the only reason people try to comfort me is because they want me to shup up and no one cares about me or my life" I splutter out and John looks like he's about to burst into tears.

"You know none of that's true right?" He says recomposing himself. I don't say anything. Ben wasn't wrong. "Alex, look at me. He lied. That's what he does. I may not know if nearly as well as you but I know he's lying to you. I know because I never wanna shut you up and want you to feel safe. I could never leave you because I'd miss you to much and I could never stop loving you because well... your you and your amazing and I care about you so much." He says

"Ok... but wha-" I start but he cuts him off.

"No. Everything he said, you're not to believe unless he said that I love you Ok? The only thing that matter's now is you can me." He says and I smile and lean in to kiss him.

"Ok. You know we're home. We don't have to worry about George and Mather of any of out friends" I say and he smile and pushes himself on top of me.

His tongue begs for entrance at my lips which I grant. He explores my mouth making me moan a little. He smiles and slides his hand up my shirt. I run my fingers though his hair which makes him pull my shirt off. He slides his mouth down to my neck and starts kissing and lightly biting it. "John" I moan pulling his hair a little making him moan.

I laugh and move my arms to the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. His fingers twirl around the loops on my jeans as is mouth works it's way down my collar bone. I return on of my hands to his hair and the other I slip into his pocket making him moan even more.

Just as his hand's at the button of my jeans the door buts open and Peggy also with the others are standing there, "SUP YOU DEPRESSED FUCK WE- AHHHH" Peggy screams and John jumps off me.

"Peggy what the fuck!" John yells throwing me one of his hoodies from the ground and putting one on himself.

"Sorry! I didn't know Alex was here, he supposed to be in another county and you gave us all keys." She defends herself.

"Yeah Alex when did you get back?" Eliza asks as they all walk in. I can tell John told them what happened but missed the bit where we made up.

"And aren't you to in a fight? Cuz y'all looked pretty friendly a minute ago" Laf adds.

"Ha... yeah I came back early after I found out what actually happened" I explain.

"Wait why are you guys here anyway it's like 6am? what if I was asleep?" John asks.

"Okay well you weren't and also even if Alex wasn't here you would be to sad to sleep and we payed Laf and Eliza to get up early"" Herc says and we laugh.

"Hey! That makes up sound really mean" Eliza protests.

"Yeah! It's not like we didn't wanna come it's just we care about our sleeeeeep!" Laf adds

"It's fine but also what's in the bag?" John asks pointing to the bag in Angelica's hand.

"Oh yeah it's ice cream and movies, but y'all don't need them so we're gonna go" Peggy says.

"Hey! We can still eat and watch stuff!" I say and she laughs.

We decide to watch Aladdin first and then end up eating all the ice cream and watching a bunch of random movies.