Chapter 14

A/N Hey, I hope this chapters alright and I don't really have anything else to say so here ya go.

Don't call me son

*Time skip to like 3 days later because nothing really happened*

John POV

It Saturday morning about 11 and me and Alex are just sitting on the couch in the living room on our phones when there's a nock on the door. George gets up and answers it.

"Oh hello, can I help you?" He says and the person at the door says something but I'm not sure what.

"I- um come in, Alex there's someone here to see you." He says and we both turn around so see a tall middle aged man, I don't know who he is but Alex stares at him like he knows him.

"D-dad?" He says. this is gonna be fun, Alex doesn't like talking about his past so I'm not 100% sure weather he missed his dad or hated him. "W-why are you here? how did you find me?" He asked confused.

"I came to talk to you, I haven't seen you in so long" His dad replies.

"And that's my fault?!" Alex says. yep he's angry and with good reason I mean his dad just ditch with no warning and now comes back he did nothing wrong.

"Can we please talk about this alone?" He asks.

"Fine" Alex says grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs with his dad.

"I meant alone like just you and me." He says looking at me weirdly.

"Anything you can say to be you can say to John. You either talk to both of us or neither." Alex says stubbornly and I try not to smile as we continue walking up the stairs into our room.

"Alexander I want to start by staying I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong but I had no other choice and everyday since I've missed you, James and your mother. I was also wondering if you could help me find the others I want to make it up to all of you." He say to Alex. I look over and see Alex trying to hold back tears.

"They're all dead." He says coldly, recomposing himself.

"W-what?"

"My mother died 2 years after you left and James the son you named after yourself and then left died in the hurricane. Oh and I guess you also don't know that Peter committed suicide and your sister who I lived with died in a car accident." Alex says folding his arms

"I can't believe this. How did I not hear about this?" He looks confused and hurt, I would almost feel sorry for him if he was well you know a dick and stuff.

"Maybe you didn't know because you cut yourself of from our whole family." Alex says, now he seems more mad than upset.

"Alexander I'm so sorry. Everyday I wake up and think about you and everyone and I hate myself for what I did. Please, at least consider forgiving me and letting me back in your life?" He begs.

"Can you give me minute to think?" Alex asks and James nods and walks out the door.

"What are you thinking?" I ask sitting on the bed.

"I don't know, I don't know what to do. I mean it seems like he's really changed but why now? If he was always capable of change why didn't he when I was younger? I just feel like he needs something and that's the only reason he's come back. I mean if he really loved us why did he leave in the first place?" Alex says pacing around the room.

"Hey Lexi calm down, I'm sure he just wants to make up for all the time he lost and-"

"Okay but we wouldn't need to catch up on lost time if he never left. Ugh I don't know what to do. What do you think?" He asks stopping and looking at me.