Chapter 29

A/N Holy shit 323 reads, thank y'all so much idk why u read this trash book but it means so much to me thanks so much! Also I had an Idea for a Sherlock/Hamilton cross over chapter or book, should I do it? Please let me know in the comments.

John POV

*Time skip, end of the year-last day of school in the afternoon*

"You ready to go?" Alex says as I pick up my bag full of the stuff I usually keep here.

"Yeah, Lets go," I say and we walk out the door and head towards the car park. On out war we run into Herc.

"Hey Guys I need your help" He says.

"Sure, what with, Where's Laf?" I ask.

"He's waiting in the car I told him I forgot something. He's flying out to France tonight and I'm flying out there in 2 weeks."

"Okay so what do you need our help with?" Alex asks.

"Well I wanna propose," He says and me and Alex both gasp and smile, "I'm gonna fly out a couple days earlier and surprise him and take him somewhere for dinner first then go somewhere with lights and romantic stuff like that but I need help with the details."

"Ok, we're gonna fly out with you and we can spend the first day planning everything." I say and Alex nods in agreement.

"Really? Thank you guys so much. I'll text you the details and could you tell the girls for me I have to go, Oh and remember it's a secret!" He says and runs off.

"Aww they're so cute!" I say and Alex laughs, "What they are?!" I say defensibly.

"Nothing you're just really cute when your excited" He says and I roll my eyes. We continue walking to the car park where Washington is already waiting. "Sorry Sir, we got help up with Herc."

"No problem, Is everything alright?" He asks as we get in the car.

"Oh yeah everything's great, he's gonna propose to Laf!" I squeal.

"Wow that's great. Does he have a plan or anything?" George asks.

"Yeah, Laf's going to France tonight and thinks Herc's going in 2 weeks but he's gonna go early and surprise him. Oh that reminds me we're Going with him, we're leaving on Friday and we'll come back Thursday." I say excitedly.

"Can you guys afford plane tickets and hotel rooms and food and everything?" He asks looking at us through the mirror.

"Yeah we should be fine, we'll find a cheapish motel and get take out most night and we've both got money saved." Alex says. I kinda just assumed he'd do all the money sort of thing cuz he likes it for some reason.

"No you can't do that! Me and Mather will pay for you're plane tickets" He says.

"Oh no, it's fine really we appreciate-" I start but he cuts me off.

"No don't worry about it I insist."

"Thank you." We say in defeat, knowing that there's no convincing him otherwise.

We soon arrive at the house and we grab our bags and head inside to be greeted by Mather. "Hey guys, did you have good last term?" She asks as we walk thought the door.

"Yeah it was great, though none of the teachers gave me homework to do over this holidays even though they usually do," Alex says and of course George was gonna comment on that.

"Oh yeah John told us not to, I'm pretty sure he payed some of them." He says and Alex looks at me.

"Jooohhhnnn!" He says jokingly slapping my arm.

"What you said during the holidays I would have you all to my self and it's the 8 week break!" I say defensively.

"Exactly! I need something to do!" He protests.

"Me!" I say winking.

"I'll do y-" Alex starts but Washington cuts him of.

"Hey Mather Hercules's gonna propose to Lafayette in France so Alex and John are going with Hercules on Friday and coming back Thursday. I said we would play for the plane ticket. Alex and I blush kinda forgetting they were there.

"Oh that's wonderful! I'm gonna go put dinner in the over it'll be ready in about half hour" She says, It's about 6 now. Because it was the last day of the year there was a small party after all classes so we didn't actually leave until like 5:30.

Me and Alex walk upstairs and put our stuff in our room. "So what were you gonna say back there?" I ask slipping my arms around his waste.

He gets leans up to reach my ear and whispers "I'll do you either way" in the hottest voice I've ever heard from him, before placing his lips almost on mine then turning his head and kissing my check, it sends shivers down my spine and Alex giggles at my reaction.

I stand there for a moment speechless until I lean down and kiss him passionately. His tongue running across my bottom lip begging for entrance and just for payback I don't give it to him instead I pull away and look him in they eyes and then walk away.

"Isn't Paris the city of love?" He says after a moment.

"Yeah but we're not in Paris yet." I reply.

"Are you telling me you're gonna make me wait like a week?!" He asked gasping dramatically.

"Yes." I say simply.

"Even if I slept with nothing on and directly on top of you?" He said flirtatiously.

"As much as I would love that it would be uncomfortable and you would be shivering the whole time." I say and he pouts and looks at me with his adorable puppy eyes. "Damn those eyes. Do you want my hoodie?" I say and He smiles and nods.

I take off the hoodie I'm wearing and give it to him and get myself a shirt from my bag. We walk down stairs just as Mather's serving dinner. We grab out plates and sit down at the table. "So do you guys have everything sorted for France?" Mather asks after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Yeah we're gonna book our hotel rooms tonight and meet herc at the Eiffel Tower on Saturday depending on what time our flight is, Oh were you still gonna um pay for the flight? if not it's completely fine." Alex says mumbling part about them paying.

"Oh yeah of course, I almost forgot to tell you I booked your flight just before dinner, It's at 5:30 am Friday morning and 2pm Thursday afternoon." George says and we nod.

"Awesome thanks." I say and we continue with little conversations until we finish dinner.