SOF Chapter 86

Soft kisses going up my neck slowly rip me out of my dream. Kiss by kiss I get thrown out of my fantasy straight back into the wonderful reality. My eyes flutter open and I stare back into the most beautiful eye color I've ever seen.

"Good morning." he greets me grinning before his soft lips find mine again.

And it is indeed a good morning. I return his kiss, brushing through his hair before we roll over, so I am on top now. Out of sudden my mood changes from happy to lust. Our child is really messing with me - but I don't care. All I want is him. Now.

"I didn't mean to-" he says as he lifts himself up.

I grab his wrists and pull him down, "Then you should think twice next time if you should wake me up with kisses." I say before I kiss him passionately.

"Actually, I have to go to work. I just wanted to say goodbye before I go." he says, lifting himself again.

"You're going nowhere." I say kissing his neck.

He sighs, "Maine..."

"It is your fault that I am horny right now. You really want to leave your horny fiancé alone in this apartment all day?" I argue against his objection.

"You will see me this evening after all."

"You mean I get to see you before our engagement party or at our engagement party?!" I ask him, fondling his cheek before I kiss him softly.

He grins, "Guess I can be a little late. After all, it is a saturday."

"A saturday which starts with incredible sex for you. Guess you can call yourself lucky, Mr. Faulkerson. Because not a lot of men have such mornings..." I whisper into his ear before his lips find mine, throwing me right into a paradise filled with nothing but love and lust.

I'm painting my toenails in a gold nail polish as my cell phone starts ringing. I look at the display of my phone.. It's Patricia.

"Hello?"

"It's online! It's online!" she screams into the phone.

"What is online?" I ask her, confused.

"The interview! The love interview with Richard!"

Oh! "Really?!"

"YES! And it is amazing. He seems so fucking in love!" Patricia said to me.

"Are there pictures?"

"Old pictures of you guys. One at the horserace. Then one at the Met Gala. In which you guys are kissing. It was your first solo walk on the red carpet. Oh and of course the one at the beach. With the horses."

"Amy and Jackie..." I say dreamy. God, that was a wonderful day. One of the first days of our relationship...

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Anyways, you should read it." Patricia said.

"I will."

"Oh and see you tonight. Eight sharp."

"We won't be late." I say rolling my eyes before I hang up. I finish painting my toenails before I carefully walk over to my MacBook Pro. I open the 15 inch MacBook and type on the New York Spectator's website. It is online.

RICHARD FAULKERSON reveals the mysterious woman beside him!

We asked - he answered. An exclusive interview by JACKIE WILLIAMS

I click on our picture - the picture from Meredith's New Year's Eve party. We're grinning into the camera and I'm wearing the red dress on New Year's Eve.