SOF Chapter 25

"Wow.!" I say breathless as he pulls out of me. My heartbeat is still irregular, my body is dripping from the sweat, my pulse's still at it's best and my mind....My mind is in paradise. I try to catch my breath, staring at the ceiling of his bedroom. Six orgasms in just one hour. Pure paradise. " I mean.... That....Was....Just wow." I say again, rolling over so I lie on my stomach. I face him and see his huge satisfied grin which is shown on his perfectly swollen lips. I touch my lips, they are just as swollen.

"Yeah...." he agrees, trying to catch his breath as well. Then his hands moves to my face and wipes a strand of hair out of my face, behind my ear. "How can a petite figure like you be so full of passion?"

I respond with a grin, " Oh you'd be surprised what I still have inside of me, Mr. Faulkerson."

He returns my grin before he kisses me softly. I still fell his lips on mine as he has already let go. The sun starts to set, turning into the sky in a perfect mixture of pink and purples. Richard looks amazing in this lightning, although it's impossible to not look amazing with such a view in the background.

"Will you stay the night?" he ask me, tracing his fingers down my exposed back.

"If you want me to, yes." I say, getting goosebumps from his touch. "But I have to leave very early in the morning."

"Why?"

"I'm flying over to California. My cousin is getting married tomorrow." I explain and feel no longer his fingers on my back. "My flight departs at six a.m."

"When you will leave?

"Five. Maybe four thirty. I have my luggage at my apartment."

"Jim can bring it here." he suggest. "You can replace some clothes if you want to." Replace my clothes with expensive Designer ones. Oh why not.

"Five it is, then." I say before I feel his lips on mine again. "You know," I start as I let go of his lips, " I would have asked you to join me but...You're probably busy and stuff." I didn't want to mention the rules. Not now. Not while I still have a couple of more hours left with him.

"You're right. I am busy. Work is killing me." he says, lacing his right hand with mine.

I smile at him, "Then I should do something to make you feel better." I say as I unlaced my fingers from his. Then I lift myself, ready to leave the bed. His arms around my waist stop me from leaving. "Does it require leaving the bed?"

"Yes. But only for a second, I'll be right back." I say smiling as I feel his kisses on my shoulders again.

"I really hope it'll be quick." he says, letting me go.

"Quicker than you think." I add as I walk into the bathroom. I open a cabinet and get out the massage oil, which smells like lavender and camomile. With the bottle in my hand I walk back, seeing Richard living on his stomach, watching the view from the French window in his bedroom. He seems deep in thoughts, as he doesn't notice me walking into the room. He only moves when I get back into the bed.

"Back already?" He ask me with a killer smile on his lips.

"Told you I'd be quick. It wasn't so bad to be alone for a second, was it?"