SOF: Chapter 67

"What the hell was that?!" I hiss at him in a whisper.

He sighs, "Let's go home."

Home?! "You didn't answer my question."

"I will, when we are in the car. Come on, Jimmy is waiting for us." he says, rising from the elegant chair. 

I shake my head and rise as well. But I don't take his hand. "I have to use the bathroom."

He rolls his eyes, "I'll meet you in the car then."

I watch him walk away from me before I walk into the ladies room. I look into my reflection and sigh. Gosh being with him is anything but easy.

The door of a cabin opens and Sasha walks out.

"Nicomaine," she breaths out, just as surprised as me to see her again.

"Sasha." I say and put on a little smile.

"Nicomaine...." she says again, emphasizing every single of my name.

I gulp, suddenly the sexbomb is scaring me.

"Are we alone?" she asks me.

I nodd, unsure if her dark green eyes have the ability to really kill me. Gosh, she'd just as erratic as Richard is.

"Then listen closely, " she starts hissing at me. "If you ever, ever, hurt him again, I will make sure you have nothing left except for your skinny little ass. Got it?!"

I nodd. WOW, she's a hyena! She's like a walking Medusa, for Christ's sake!

"Good. Then everything's clear. Goodbye Nicomaine." she says with a sugary smile on her lips before she leaves the bathroom.

I stare shocked into my reflection for a second before my stomach turns around and I vomit into the marble toilet.

I walk right to the rear exit, where Jimmy is already waiting for us with an Audi SUV. Luckily, there are no paparazzi. Thank God, they would make a huge story out of this.

"Good evening, Miss Mendoza." Jimmy greets me, holding the door open. Richard greets me, holding the door open. Richard is standing next to Jimmy, waiting for me. why couldn't he just get into the car?

"Jimmy." I say and shut the door close.

Richard can go around the car. I am mad.

"Maine..." he starts as soon as we are both seated in the car.

I shoot another look at him. "Why didn't you tell me that Sasha is a walking sexbomb?!"

He shruggs, "You didn't ask."

"I didn't ask?! You could have shown me a freaking picture Richard! This woman is... This woman is somehow the root of your former lifestyle. You could have introduced me to her sooner, don't you think?"

"So, she could evaluate you?!"

Yes. "No."