SOF: Chapter 78

Christmas Party of AC Studios Part 2

Previous Chapter.....

"To Nicomaine's comeback!" Elise says smiling.

"It's not a comeback yet."

"Oh but it will. Next year is going to be your year, Maine." Hil says smiling, holding up the glass.

I sigh, one sip won't hurt. "To a nice evening." I say and take a sip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then I see him. He's standing at the other end of the room, his eyes focused on me. Then his glances moves over to the glass I'm holding. Oh fuck! No it's not what it looks like! Fuck,fuck,fuck!

He walks into my direction,his face is tensed. Every single women stares at him with an open mouth.they are all breathless,shocked,surprised and jealous. Jealous because he is mine. But they don't know that yet. He doesn't react to their glances, he ignores them.

"Good evening." He greets me with a simple kiss on my cheek. "What the fuck do you think you're doing huh?!" He hisses in a whisper into my ear.

I gulp. He is mad. Really...really mad. Damn it. Will I get punished again? Another-freaking good- sensual punishment? I can't help but feel aroused and scared at the same time. God, only Richard Faulkerson can able make me feel this way!

"Hilary Franklin." Hilary says blushing as her eyes lock with his.

"Richard Faulkerson, nice to meet you Miss Franklin." Oh, so he is all business like now?

"Elise McGuire"

"Miss McGuire, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard a lot from you." He says smiling.

"Tony.....Tony Daniel, S-sir." Tony stutters.

Wow, I've never seen him stutter. He is impressed by Richard! Then again who isn't?!

'Mr. Daniels."  he says nodding. Then  he look at me,  "Can  I talk to you for a second?"

I nodd,  "Of  course."

"In private."

Oh this isn't good! I gulp as he takes my hand and walks with me away from the party. I feel my heartbeat increasing.

"Richard, let me explain...."

"Not here." He hisses at me as we walk down the hallway.

"Okay..." I whisper and look down. Oh fuck! What have I done?!

He opens a door to a conference room and we walk in. In the middle of the room is a huge glass table with 16 chairs around it.

"Richard I-"

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!" he yells at me as soon as the door closed.

"I wasn't drinking alcohol!"

"You call drinking champagne not drinking alcohol?! I saw what I saw, Nicomaine! You are carrying a child! Our child! You can't act around like nothing has changed! Everything has changed, don't you understand?!" His eyes are black. He's scaring me. Scaring the hell out of me. Me and my little horse race.