SOF Chapter 32

"Leaving for Moscow"

"Well now if that wasn't worth it to skip the last hour of your work, then I don't know what is........ I say in between of myself breath, feeling the sweat dropping down my chest as I stare at the blank ceiling.

He responses with a huge satisfied grin.

"You know.....," I start and roll over so I can face him, "I knew someone who had a mirror on the ceiling. I would have expected the same from you."

"Why?.... Because I'm a polyamorist?"

"No, but because you love sex so much."

He chuckles, "Funny how I can love the only thing which seems to work without any emotions involved in."

"So, you do love something. You're able to love."

"I never said I wasn't able to love. I just said that I don't love, Maine."

"You love sex."

"Sex isn't a person."

"But it's a really good activity to get your head off of things." I say and feel his hand on my cheek.

"Got nothing to add." he says smiling as he looks at me. His smile fades as his eyes move pass on me.

"Time to go."

"What?!" I ask him surprised. "Already?"

"Yes. I don't want to miss my flight" he says, getting out of the bed.

"You're flying with your private jet."

"With or without a private jet, you don't want to miss your flight." he says as he walks into his closet.

"True." I say and get up myself. As he get dressed while I put on his Oxford shirt.

"It suits you." he says as he walks back before he kisses me softly. "You know you can use the penthouse while I'm gone. It's closer to your work."

I nodd, "I know." I say as I follow him out of the bedroom.

"You have an appointment with Dr. Shepherd tomorrow. At eight p.m."

"Dr. Shepherd???"

"You're new gynecologist."

"But I have one."

"Not anymore. You need a check-up and you deserve the best."

"But I----"

"You also need a new form of contraception."

Before I can protest, he continues talking.

"You can also use the black Amex card. I left it on the nightstand in you room. It has no limit so you can---"

"Richard,"I start.

He smiles at me, " See it is an emergency card then. For dinners and shopping trip. I assume Patricia and Valerie will want to go shopping pretty soon with you."

"Why?"

He shrugs, "Women usually bond while shopping, don't they?"

I chuckle  and shake my head, "No,not that I know.......Did Valerie call you today?"

"No...Why would she?"

"Oh no reason......"

"No, she did not call me." he says in a hissed voice.

"Are you mad?" I ask as we reach the elevator.

He turn around and looks at me for a second before he kisses me softly. A goodbye kiss. At least it's a good kiss.

I smile at him, "Go and have a breathtaking sex with Irina." I say as he steps into the elevator.

"Good Sex but not Breathtaking sex. I only have breathtaking sex with you, Maine." he says as the elevator door close, giving me no chance to respond.

hope you like it.....
thank you for all your sweet coments.
I'm feeling better now.😘😘
luv yah all😊

vote.....comment.....share😊