SOF Chapter 16

Here is the second part of the contract..

enjoy reading...

Attachment 1

Rules

Sleep:

Partner B sleeps for at least eight hours a night, at times she is not in Partner A's company.

Eating:

Partner B eats regularly but according to the list of nourishments (attachment 3), in order to stay as healthy as possible. Apart from fruits, Partner B is not allowed to eat anything before meals.

Clothing:

During the term of the contract Partner B agrees to wear the clothes, which Partner A buys her. Partner A therefore gives her weekly budget for such occasions. In addition, Partner A accompanies Partner B, when she wants to buy new clothes.

Physical training:

Partner A gives Partner B a Personal Trainer for the durations of the contract, to exercise at least three times a week and at least one hour a day.- if not more often.

Hygiene/Beauty:

Partner B is at all times waxed and clean. In addition for her normal beauty ritual, Partner B is visiting a beauty parlor at times which Partner A tells her to. Full costs are being paid by Partner A.

Personal Safety:

Partner B does not drink any alcohol, does not smoke or does not take any drugs and does not put herself in danger.

Personal Behavior:

Partner B does not have any other sexual partner but Partner A. For any deeds she commits, Partner B has to inform Partner A. Partner A is then allowed to punish her in an for both him and her appropriate way.

Attachment 2

List of erstwhile partners:

MelissaEganLindaSimmonsSusanJacksonJessicaAdamsCarolFeurgusonLauraHilMariaToresVeraPutinJulieCooper
RebeccaCohenPamelaSteeleKathleenWilliamsSharonLeeBrendaWalkerDianeHallAliceKingAmandaYoungSerenaHarris BlairWhiteJennyClarkKellyAndersonSuttonMooreHeatherMillerBrookeDavisPeytonSawyerEvelynParperEvhilippsMonicaCollinsNaomiEdwardsLoisStewartJoanCarterAshleyMitchelVanessaFreenHilaryScottVannaLopezJenniferWrightRachelBaileyJulieMorganKirstenMurphySaraCookAndreaSanchezLaurenTurnerPaysonKeelerAnnieJamesJuliaSantosDenisePriceAlexandreaBennettPaigeAndersonMelindaBaynesJenniferColemanBillyJenkinsAlyssaWatsonPhoebeSandersNatalieCohen.

Holy Shit! After this I can't even look at any further attachments. I'm No. 56? His 56th relationship? That man is 26 years old! Some don't even have ten relationships! I didn't have ten relationship--i mean serious relationships. I gulp and re-read the papers.

My head is spinning. Holy Crap. How am I supposed to agree to something like this? Just three months--is that the reason for so many women?

That' s too much for me. I have to be available at all times? That would mean I would barely have time for Patricia or other people I might meet at my job. I should at least have one weekend a month for myself--when I have period, yeah that sounds....Logical.

Why the hell am I thinking about this? This is crazy. Insane. I won't sign. No!

I get up from my chair and stare out of my window. The view is not as amazing as it is from Richard's penthouse, but you have a pretty nice view of.....The next skyscraper.

I'm not allowed to touch him. How crazy and insane is that? At least, he's taking the rules seriously. I don't know if that's a good sign. I can't really imagine what's going on in his head but this.... This beyond insane. How Am I supposed to have a relationship with him?

I am exhausted. The last twenty-four-hours really took all of my energy. As much as I enjoyed it, I am dog-tired.

I change into an old shirt and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I stare at my reflection. You can't be serious, my subconsciousness warns me. She sound cool and reasonable. My inner goddess on the other side, claps in her hands and smiles like a five year old. Please sign....Otherwise we'll end up with a lots of cats.

The only man which really fascinated me wants to have a "sexual agreement" with me. Why does this always happen to me? I close my eyes and feel his hands on my hips again. Then I almost feel his hot breath against my skin and feel a beautiful dragging pain inside of me. I definitely can't miss the sex.

I walk back into my bedroom. Do much to think about. I need a clear head. Tomorrow the world will be different. Tomorrow I will know what to do. I put the contract back into my purse and get into my bed.I state at the ceiling. Why did I have to meet him?

But I've never felt so alive. He makes me alive.

I fall asleep and dream of him with his killer smile with his deep dimples and wonderful hands on my body.

how was it??..(nakakaloka noh!) lots of questions. Should Maine agree

and sign the contract? Meeting the Grey Family?
Stay tuned.... vote..like...share☺️