Episode 39 : Love Accepted, Love Rejected

Still at the cake restaurant, on Jayson and Trenton's table.....

Tori: (looks at Jayson and Trenton) it seems that somebody has been on a getaway for such days already......
Cleo: (looks at Trenton) and somebody is being silent about it.....
Trenton: wait... I can explain.... hahaha... (stands up)
Jayson: (feels awkward) ugh Trenton.... let me explain it for you guys......
Reese: are you two dating like.... you two must been in a relationship by now.......
Trenton: wait... (blushes) it's not....
Jayson: (feels annoyed) (cuts off Trenton) (looks around) what are you guys talking about? is this what Caliber said to you guys?!!
Tori: wait Jayson.... he is...
Jayson: (scratches his head) I know that guy is trying to ruin my image to all of you guys...
Connor: what do you mean Jayson.... Caliber has nothing to do with this.... he told us about you guys but he never said anything about whatever is between you two!
Jayson: still, you guys knew about it.... Martin shouldn't know about this because he might get hurt that I am still not okay about us!! I still love him Connor! I still love a person who I just found out to by our cousin!
Trenton: (looks at Jayson) (feels sad) (feels hurt)
Reese: (looks concerned about Trenton) and what is Trenton's place here?
Jayson: listen guys.... me and Trenton are nothing..... I am in love with Martin and Trenton, we all know he is straight and I do not like Trenton romantically......
Trenton: (tears falls on his face) (looks down sadly)
Cleo: (looks at Trenton) wait.... (holds Trenton) you okay Trenton?
Jayson: (holds Trenton) wait... Trenton? what is happening to you?
Trenton: (removes Jayson's hand from him) can I just go leave Jayson... I do not wanna be here....  (crying)
Jayson: what the hell Trenton... (holds Trenton's hand) we are enjoying right?
Trenton: I refuse to do it now.... (shakes his head) while we are this early, lets stop.... this is a bad idea if this continues..... (keeps crying) (left)
Reese: wait Trenton!!
Cleo: (feels sad)
Jayson: (tears falls on his face) what have I done....
Connor: maybe... (looks at Trenton leaving) maybe he seems to like you.......
Jayson: (eyes widens at Connor) he likes me? (looks outside the restaurant) wait Trenton!! (left)
Connor: well, Caliber is right that this was a bad idea.... Jayson is in trouble with Trenton and Caliber is in trouble of Jayson....
Cleo: I am... (feels guilty) sorry...
Tori: (looks awkwardly at Cleo)

At the park...... Martin and Caliber were together walking......

Martin: (eating a burger) ugh Caliber......
Caliber: why??
Martin: when I tell you asshole.... and you tell me butthole, does it remind you of anything?
Caliber: (stops walking) what do you mean?
Martin: (murmurs) oh... you do not know... I thought you knew... never mind... (keeps walking)
Caliber: (holds Martin's hand) wait... I just said that cause I want you to explain...
Martin: but you also have an explaining to do too.... (looks at Caliber nervously)
Caliber: (looks nervously at Martin)
Martin: you are "ShhKeepThisASecret" right?
Caliber: (looks down shyly) (nods) and you are "2AMBoi"?
Martin: but why?
Caliber: but why also?
Martin: you know why.... I told you why I am there and you know I am not straight.... the question is on you.......
Caliber: (grabs Martin slowly from the waist) (shakes his head) cause loneliness was killing me....
Martin: (feels worried) (looks at Caliber grabbing his waist) and I am scared to be played.... (tears falls on his face) that is still the reason? because of your loneliness?
Caliber: and I was there because I..... (feels nervous) I...
Martin: I what?
Caliber: I was trying to find somebody like you.... (takes a deep breath) (tears falls on his face) I was craving for your presence and I thought we can't ever be okay... that is why I was there to find somebody like you.... cause the only cure to fix me is somebody like you..... (holds Martin's cheeks) and meeting you online anonymously proves that I shouldn't find anybody else like you.....
Martin: (keeps crying) (feels loved) Caliber?
Caliber: I always mess up in reality cause look at us fighting each other no matter how much I avoid it.... but what I could assure you is.... I am so sincere in telling you how much I need somebody like you.... and yes, I loved Tori but you were really the one that I kept finding..... and I am sorry I wasn't good at being okay with you cause I get us trouble all the time.... and you hated me...
Martin: (holds Caliber's cheeks) (wipes Caliber's tears) but what you do not know is how much I also cherished our immature fights... that is how we were  build and.... (looks sincerely at Caliber) I really kinda liked you....
Caliber: (suddenly kisses Martin hardly on the lips)
Martin: (hugs Caliber tightly) (keeps crying) (keeps kissing Caliber)
Caliber: (smiles) (nosing Martin) you like me?
Martin: do you really like me back?
Caliber: with all of our fights... yes.... I love you more then I like you..... (smiles) (about to kiss Martin)
Trenton: (passes Martin and Caliber) (keeps crying)
Martin: (sees Trenton) Trenton???
Trenton: (eyes widens at Martin and Caliber) (keeps crying) (left)
Martin: wait Trenton?!!
Trenton: what happened to him? (strokes Martin's hair)
Jayson: (about to approach Trenton) Trenton? where are you? (sees Martin and Caliber together) (crying) (feels angry) this is his fault! (screams) what is your problem with me!! (approaches Caliber)
Caliber: huh?? (hears Jayson) (looks around)
Jayson: (punches Caliber hardly to the ground) I do not know what is your problem with me and Martin!!
Caliber: (falls to the ground) (keeps getting attacked by Jayson)
Martin: (eyes widens at Jayson attacked Caliber) Jayson!!! (screams) (holds and hugs Jayson from the back) Jayson.. what are you doing?! (keeps crying)
Caliber: (lips starts bleeding) (keeps crying) (covers himself from Jayson) you have the problem with me!
Jayson: (tries to keep kicking Caliber) this is all your fault Caliber!! (keeps crying)
Martin: (keeps pulling Jayson away) Jayson.. stop it.... (keeps crying) please....
Jayson: (stares angrily at Caliber)

Last episode coming your way! be ready... I am in love with the dynamics of the roles...
#2AMFLoveAcceptedLoveRejected