Episode 47 : A Bigger Party

It is now an exciting saturday morning because Jayson is also moving in and everyone is spending their time preparing in the celebration for Martin's victory and Trenton and Jayson's moving moving into the home...... at the bedroom, Caliber and Martin just woke up......

*Caliber and Martin cuddles topless on the bed*
Martin: (plays his fingers on Caliber's chest) I cannot believe how messed up our story.... and even though I know everything that we have been through, I am still amazed by the way that you tell it... like, despite of hating me, you still remembered everything as if you are in love with me......
Caliber: (kisses Martin's cheeks) because yeah... I might have been a stupid person to you but I also did love you... and I will never forget the time you motivated me to be my best.....
Martin: and it kinda went below the best hurting the person who gave you all of those strength.....
Caliber: I guess things were new to me like fame.... it was because of you but I never acknowledge how much you helped me through the years... I even bullied you just because you were annoying the shit out of me.....
Martin: (laughs softly) hahahahaha..... but like I always said, I was still enjoying even that angry moments we had together.....
Caliber: (leans above Martin) but do not worry baby, I will be the one annoying you from now on... (grabs Martin's cock) and I am going to make this angry.......
Martin: (eyes widens at Caliber) what the fuck Caliber.... hahahaha...
Caliber: (kisses Martin's neck) c'mon baby... round 2 please......
*Reese and Trenton enters the room*
Trenton: guys.... the girls need.... (eyes widens at Martin and Caliber making out) (suddenly feels speechless)
Reese: oh my God!! (screams) I did not know that you guys were having your own party....
*Martin and Caliber surprisingly covers themsleves*
Martin: what the fuck are you guys doing here????
Trenton: the girls wants you to help them with the baking and cooking.....
Caliber: (wears his jeans) sure... I will lend a help right now....
Trenton: but you two are... you guys seems to be having sex? are you?
Martin: ugh...
Caliber: (makes Martin wear the clothes) yeah we did.... no euphemisms... it was a great time..... (stands up) baby... lets get up... it is a big day today..... (left)
Martin: (blushes down) (smiles)
Reese: but I feel that you already had a big day huh?
Trenton: what the fuck Reese?!

At the kitchen, the girls with Connor were there preparing the foods for later.....

Caliber: (stacks the sacks of flour) so guys... any more plans? I am free to do whatever you guys want.....
Connor: how was the sex with my cousin???
Caliber: (blushes) ugh.. great?
Tori: yeah... I knew that would happen cause we heard you guys moaning earlier......
Caliber: seriously???!
Tori: ugh huh... but we let you because... that makes you guys happy!
Caliber: wow! (hugs Tori) how sweet is my ex.....
Tori: yeah.. get off!
*Martin, Trenton and Reese enters the room*
Cleo: so here is Martin... so Martin, Jayson requested if this can also be like.... you know, your victory party?? like, why not make it a real big party......
Martin: can we make that??? I mean, lets not make it as big as everyone expects but.... bring the elected officials.....
Reese: even Hannah???
Martin: (nods) yeah... Jayson told me to not be bitter about things and... Hannah isn't really that rude... it is just Uno......
Caliber: can I bring my jock friends?
Martin: sure Caliber...... just do not invite the whole school...
Tori: we won't... we still know that this party is not just for Martin but initially planned for Jayson.....
Connor: (puts flour of Trenton's face) and of course, baby Trenton huh?
Trenton: hey! hahahaha.. (covers his face) (puts flour on Connor's lips)
Reese: oh God... these boys.....
*Tori and Cleo looks awkward at each other*
Martin: so where is Jayson my boy???
Tori: they have been back and forth bringing the stuffs to the big storage room that you have because he decided that we want to have his own room......
Martin: but what about the stuffs in the storage room?
Cleo: basement or.... if you want, we will store it in our room like... as if we are gonna leave each other after high school......
Martin: thank you guys....
Reese: and Jayson was also a little bit grumpy... do you all know about that???
*everyone stops and seriously looks at Reese*
Reese: why???
Trenton: (looks sadly at Connor)
Tori: I think I know why...
Cleo: (elbows Tori) no we do not really know... we never know what is going on with boys.....
Caliber: he seems to be jealous of Trenton and Connor.....
Martin: (covers Caliber's mouth) shut up babe!
*everyone looks awkward to each other*
Trenton: ugh... why would he?
Connor: Trenton...
Trenton: (cuts off Connor) its just... I never did so why would he?
Martin: (looks sadly at Caliber)
Caliber: (feels sad)

It is now afternoon and at the old house of Jayson, Jayson, Prescott and Cedrick were eating lunch at the front porch together......

Cedrick: guys... should we come back now? these are the last stuffs right????
Prescott: yeah... this is and I think people are already in Martin's home and the party already started so early...... our basketball teammates are there...
Cedrick: of course they went early because we have practice tomorrow.....
Jayson: guys... thanks for the time you spent with me in moving these stuffs....
Cedrick: bro Jay... we are a family here so.... helping is natural.....
Prescott: (looks confused at Jayson) but..... why do you seem sad? aren't you happy that you and Trenton are getting celebrated? you wanted to fix things with Trenton right???
Jayson: (shrugs) I do not know anymore... all I know is he is happy for what he has now.... and I do not feel that I exist in his world anymore..... but... I am happy for him....
Prescott: (sadly looks at Cedrick)
Cedrick: but are you happy seeing him not seeing you?
Jayson: (sadly looks at Cedrick)

13 goddamn episodes remaining... are you all ready for these best time of their lives together with embracing 2021! tune in!!
#2AMFABiggerParty