Episode 10 : Spilled The Hate

It is now getting dark, Martin and his friends finally arrived at Caliber's mansion...... At the entrance of the mansion.........

Reese: have you guys been here before???
Martin: I have been here once and I never came back.... in fact, if it wasn't for you guys, I am not coming......
Cleo: let me guess, it is Caliber......
*Cedrick and Prescott approaches Martin and his friends*
Prescott: now look who's here... (sees Reese)
Reese: (looks at Prescott) wait.... you are invited?
Prescott: as if I am not Caliber's friend.... in fact, I am the one who invited you......
Reese: oh, so its my pleasure to thank you?
Prescott: yup, cause I am the best..... (wink) right?
Cedrick: Prescott..... stop being a fuckboy! Hahahaha... sorry about that... anyways, good day guys.... hi Martin....
Martin: hi Cedrick...... how are you? I never seen you in a while....
Cedrick: dancing practice......... ya know.... every year, there is a dancing competition......
Martin: oh yeah... I just realized...... well, I know you will kill it.....
Cedrick: thank you Martin... thank God I have a fan.....
Trenton: well, do you guys have juice..... we don't drink, you know......
Reese: who said no beers?! The last one to the beer spot is a loser!! (about to run)
Cleo: (holds Reese) Reese.... you are the worst when drunk... stop it... you are even the youngest, why are you like that?!
Prescott: oh Cleo... why not let your friend drink... I will take care of her.....
Reese: excuse me?! eww!!! Okay, I change my mind.... (hides behind Cleo)
Martin: so is Tori here????
Cedrick: ugh... (looks at Prescott)
Prescott: (looks at Cedrick)
Martin: ugh hahahaha... well, of course you guys don't know..... I should ask her boyfriend instead... so where is.... Caliber.....
Caliber: (walks behind Martin) are you looking for me??
Cleo: (looks at Caliber)
Martin: (looks slowly at Caliber) ugh.... I am looking for you to look for your girlfriend......
Caliber: oh c'mon.... wouldn't you say thank you to the guy who invited you here?
Martin: I am not thankful.... (left)
Caliber: hey wait.... hahahahahahhaha.... this night will be fun Martin, I will not make fun of you.... (left)
Cleo: what is with Caliber? He seems nice......
Prescott: ugh...... you know, he thrown this party because he has been sad these days...... (looks at Cedrick)
Cedrick: (looks at Prescott) what about me??
Cleo: wait.... so...... you mean..... he done this to make himself happy and he put us here specifically Martin for what??? It seems fishy......
Prescott: it is not what you think Cleo....
Cleo: oh c'mon! we all know he makes fun of Martin for his pleasure.....
Prescott: Caliber and Martin are okay with it!
Cleo: you do not even know Martin.....
Reese: Cleo, chill!!
Cleo: I am going to find Martin.... our friend is not a toy.... nor a time passes....
Tori: (approaches Trenton) glad you came guys!
Cleo: and plus, why not he play with his stupid girlfriend...... Tori keeps getting close to Martin because she cannot get his boyfriend's attention......
Tori: excuse me Cleo??? are you talking about me?? (feels hurt)
Cleo: huh?? (looks at Tori) (eyes widens)
Tori: me? stupid?? me clinging to your best friend???
Reese: (steps back) I am neutral here.... I am honest.... (pulls Trenton)
Trenton: (in his mind) wrong move Cleo.... wrong move.....
Tori: hahahahhaha... (tears fall on her face) yeah... I am such a stupid girlfriend because I have an easily depressed boyfriend? is that why you concluded my stupidity? and I cannot impress my boyfriend that is why your bestfriend suffers?? was I irresponsible??
Cleo: (about to speak)
Tori: I know..... I failed...... I am not a perfect girlfriend plus I am a best friend stealer...... sure.... (keeps crying) I could agree on that....
Cedrick: (holds Tori) Tori......
Tori: no Cedrick.... it is true...... if I was a responsible girlfriend, I shouldn't be with Martin and more with my boyfriend. If I was a responsible girlfriend, he shouldn't have messed with Martin. If I was a responsible girlfriend, I could've needed him more to make him more important and not let him ask Cedrick a favor to be with me every dance practice... yes, I am a responsible girlfriend.....
Cleo: (feels sad)
Tori: but you know what.... you don't have to say that because I know myself that I am ruining all your lives...... in fact, I am stupid but I was nice to you Cleo in any ways..... I still do not understand why you hate me for no reason...... and me being with Martin? should it be valid to hate me? Are you concerned that me being with Martin is the reason why Caliber is messing with him or you are doing this because you feel unimportant to him??? You know what, you don't have to answer.... I might be accused of being the victim here....... (left)
Cedrick: (screams) Tori!!!
Trenton: (slaps his face) (in his mind) wrong move... a very wrong move.....
Reese: now shall we still continue partying? (smiles awkwardly)

At the poolside of the mansion........

Martin: (looks around) (keeps walking) (in his mind) I hope he is not around.... I have to enjoy this time without him..... (accidentally shoves Uno)
Uno: (got shoved by Martin) ouch! what the fuck!! watch out!!
Martin: (looks at Uno) ugh.... oh... I am so sorry.... I didn't mean to......
Uno: (looks at Martin) oh wait.... you Re Martin right?
*people looks at Martin*
Martin: (smiles slightly) yeah....
Uno: you are the so called gay slut of the school? am I right???
*people starts laughing*
Martin: excuse me??? I do not even know you and.... no one is calling me that.... (feels embarassed)
Uno: in our campus, yes you are popular.....
Martin: wait..... why the fuck are you hating on me??
Uno: look at yourself and know why people hate you.... slut!
*people laughs harder*
Martin: (feels embarassed) ugh... (nervous) I got to go......
Uno: yeah! leave, you slut!!! Hahahahahahha....
*everyone laughs*
Martin: (immediately leaves)

Last 10 episodes, it is too early for the climax but here we are.... so excited cause there will be more revelations.....
#2AMFSpilledTheHate