Season 2

Hello guys! Welcome back to the second season of 2 AM Feels and you know what guys.... from the 5 stories I made this 2020, 2AM Feels was one unexpected story to stand out among the 5 and I think I did a pretty great job in handling each characters and because of that, I wanna introduce to you all 2 new characters that will be joining the chaos of the whole squad for the election month.... I would like you to meet the cast that will help the story expand larger.....

Connor Pryce - Louis

Connor is a very close cousin of Jayson and somehow a second cousin of...... I do not wanna spill any tea yet but he will going to create a somehow big twist in the storyline and he will also have a love team in the story. Who would that be? Besides that, he is also a very nice and a chill person just like Jayson and finally he can now join his cousin in school and he will get to meet Reese, Cleo, Tori, Martin and Caliber. But how will he spin the the story 360? He will be a great addition to the story.

Hannah Aurora - Chloe

Hannah is also a dancer and a cheerleader just like Tori but one of the most shy person ever in the campus. But since she is nominated as the vice president of the supreme student government and also the rival of Jayson, she will try to stand up for herself and claim the position that everybody wanted for her but the problem here is that, she will be influenced in a bad way. How will it go for her rising life? Will she let herself be on the bad side? But by who?

I am so excited for these two..... I am sure they will bring the flavor and expand the storyline of the series and I hope they could be the reason why the series will extend more because I am only planning for this story to reach season 3.... so are you all ready guys? Ready for more lowkeyness? Welcome to the Season 2 of 2AmFeels
#2AmFeelsSeason2