Episode 48 : Cheers To 2Gether

Back at Martin's home, the party has already started and Hannah has arrived with Uno in the car.....

Uno: (stops the car on the mansion) you really want to be here? what if they attack you here? set you up and you know... Tori was embarrassed once in a party so she might do the same thing to you.....
Hannah: (shakes her head) I really do know that Jayson invited me here.... and Trenton.....
Uno: exactly! they all hate us... remember when they locked us in the classroom?
Hannah: yeah.. before we filmed Martin and Caliber making out?
Uno: (eyes widens at Hannah) oh yeah... I almost forgot about that......
Hannah: unless you want to come here in this party?
Uno: just get out... I am not going there....
*Jayson, Cedrick and Prescott approaches the front yard of the mansion*
Hannah: (walks out of the car) yeah.... I can take care of myself and... (shrugs) in politics... nothing is personal, I know they would do the same... I just do not know if you would if you've been the president...
Uno: excuse me?
Hannah: just kidding... bye Uno! (walks near the front of the mansion)
Prescott: (notices Hannah) look who is here... the one and only gorgeous Vice President....
Hannah: huh? me? (points herself)
Cedrick: no Hannah... maybe Jayson is gorgeous?
Hannah: oh Cedrick... (approaches Cedrick) nothing personal but.... I will be looking out for you attendance this coming basketball practices.....
Cedrick: yeah... I know your duties....
Hannah: yup.... hope you cooperate with me because I am new to this job...
Jayson: ugh Hannah.... nothing personal too but... congratulations..... (smiles)
Hannah: (blushes) (nods) I know you really wanted the place... and... (looks shyly at Uno) I really also thought you and Martin would... (whispers) be a great combination...
Jayson: (shakes his head) nah... I realized that you are more than who you are with.... (smiles at Hannah)
Hannah: (nods)
Prescott: shall we go??
Jayson: (nods) yeah... 
*Jayson, Prescott, Cedrick and Hannah enters the house*
Uno: (stares angrily at the house) (in his mind) I am not done with you Martin.... until you get exposed as much as you like.......

At the dining room, a lot of people were already gathered up to celebrate the victory and Trenton and Jayson's moving in......

Connor: so... shall we all cheers?
Caliber: (hugs Martin) don't you want a beer babe???
Martin: (shakes his head) nah Caliber and.... besides, Jayson isn't here yet and.... Hannah cause she won the Vice President position...
Reese: we can skip that other girl... I do not think that she is deserving anyway...
Tori: guys... humble ourselves can we???!
Cleo: not me! (rolls her eyes)
*Jayson, Cedrick, Hannah and Prescott enters the room*
Cedrick: hey guys... are we all late???
Prescott: we are so sorry but Jayson... (hugs Jayson) had stuffs to carry...... but I know you all won't mind... (grabs a beer) (screams) so lets get this party started.....
Martin: ugh... Jayson, Hannah... we want you near us because we are all the ones to be celebrated this year...
Hannah: ugh okay? hahahahaha... (stands near Reese)
Reese: (rolls her eyes at Hannah)
Jayson: (walks next to Martin and Trenton)
Trenton: (looks nervously at Jayson)
Connor: (hugs Trenton, Martin and Jayson) so... how are my favorite boys doing? can we start this cheers so we can start the real goddamn party?
Trenton: ugh yes???
Caliber: so baby... go and do the honors, please!
Martin: (drinking his juice) oh hahahahaha... wait, let me refill this..... (refills his cup with Royal soft drink) (looks at everyone) people!!! can I get your attention for a while and raise your beers or juice or whatever as long as you all are drinking..... (smiles)
*everyone raises their cups*
Martin: I know we are all here for a good and simple get together but the reason for this is such a big thing for all of us.... we are all here to celebrate the so called winning from the previous elections..... we all know that we had these debates which somehow broke our hearts to one another cause.... who would not get pissed by debates in our generation?? but in the end, this party is a peace offering... that in the end we's continue to spread love for it is really our main purpose...
Caliber: (lights up the candle of the cake)
Martin: and in honor having the cake that represents all of us... let us give these two boys a chance to blow it since we all deserve a goddamn victory party..... as long as we have each other, we will stay winning right?
*Jayson and Trenton shyly looks at each other*
Martin: and as long as we stick with one another, there is a great future ahead and I am sure we all will never be alone... like Trenton and Jayson living with us finally.... we'd live inside this school with our talent as leaders.... and lets all do this for our future... together! cheers! (screams)
*everyone clings their glasses and screams cheers*
*Trenton and Jayson awkwardly blows the candles of the cake*
Caliber: (screams cheers) cheers to my handsome baby! (spills beer on Martin's head)
Martin: (gets wet with the beer) what the fuck?!
*everyone nervously widens their eyes at Caliber*
Jayson: what the fuck did you just do to my cousin? (grabs Martin away from Caliber)
Martin: (smiles at Caliber) (splashes his soft drink to Caliber's face)
Caliber: (screams happily) this is going to be a wet party! just wait!! (pours beer on his glass)
Martin: not unless you catch me and let me wet you!! (screams happily) (runs away) hahahahaha! (left)
Caliber: hey wait... let me let you wet me! come back! hahahahahahaha! (left)
*everyone laughs happily*
Prescott: come and go start the party!!
Reese: yaaaas!!! (jumps happily)
Trenton: (puts icing on Connor's face)
Connor: hey! what the fuck Trenton? (fingers the cake and puts icing on Trenton's face) hahahahahahahaha!
Trenton: that was a lot! hahahahah!
*Connor and Trenton plays with the cake*
Jayson: (looks jealous at Connor and Trenton) I have to go and watch Martin and Caliber instead... (left)
Hannah: (looks concerned at Jayson)
Tori: (looks awkwardly at Cleo) awkward.....
Cleo: (looks at Connor and Trenton being sweet) well... they are sweet to but.... Jay is not having it....
Tori: (shakes her head) you can say that again.....

How much grumpy will Jayson be? last 12 episodes tho! is it ConTon? TrenNor? or TrenSon? JayTon? how about Martin and Caliber?
#2AMFCheersTo2Gether