Episode 14 : What's Behind

It is now wednesday; at school, Caliber was hanging out in the hallway waiting for somebody......

Caliber: (looking around) (looks at his watch)
Cleo: (walks on the hallway)
Caliber: (sees Cleo) ugh... (walks to Cleo) Cleo....
Cleo: huh? (looks at Caliber) Cal??? (looks serious) what are you doing here???
Caliber: do you know where Martin is?? do you know if he is with Jayson currently??? can you help me walk to him???
Cleo: (rolls her eyes) wait..... why are you finding the person you just hurt days ago....
Caliber: (looks at Cleo) Cleo....
Cleo: and why are you asking if he's with Jayson?? cause you wanna solo Martin for you and make fun of him again???
Uno: (sees Cleo and Caliber together) (smiles)
Caliber: Cleo... you don't know how much I feel guilty about everything I did...
Cleo: (shakes her head) I feel guilty?! as if..... that was the only time you made fun of him??
Caliber: Cleo.....
Uno: (approaches Caliber and Cleo) excuse me you two.... you two are still obsessed with that Martin???
Cleo: (looks at Uno) you again!?
Uno: (rolls his eyes) Cleo, Tori stole your bestfriend and your Martin didn't fought for you... (looks at Caliber) and you Cal... you should be unapologetic about what you did to Martin like..... can't you see how much you are being used by him before??
Caliber: what do you mean??
Uno: Cal..... yes, you love to make fun of him and you are doing it nicely but the way he fights back and he is happy that he can out power you and leave you with embarrassment... he is using you to make sure he looks like a god to everybody...... (shrugs) you should not be stupid with a person like him..... and your girlfriend..... she wasn't faithful, he rather choose to be with Martin and.... she is even clingy to that... Cedrick......
Uno: (holds Uno's shirt) (feels angry) how dare you say that about Martin and Tori!!!
Cleo: (holds Caliber) Caliber!! calm down.... do not start chaos here......
Uno: (looks nervous at Caliber)
Caliber: (pushes Uno away from him) listen to me whoever you are... first, I am sorry for what I did to Martin at the party, I really mean it and every mess we had before, I know there's no such thing as using there, we were both enjoying having that cat and mouse type of friendship, second, you do not have the rights to judge Tori because Tori has been that friendly type of person even before we became together and third, why the fuck do you know our names?? all of our names.....
Cleo: (looks serious at Uno)
Uno: (looks at Cleo)
Caliber: (looks angry at Uno) you can attack me personally and hate on me but do not dare talk shit about the most important people in my life..... (pushes Uno away)
Uno: (stares at Caliber) (smiles) (walks away) this is why you are depressed.... you cannot handle people around you until they become the reason of your depressing life..... poor Cal... (left)
Caliber: (stares at Uno) who is he! do you know him Cleo???
Cleo: him?? (eyes widens) (remembers herself meeting Uno a couple of days ago) ugh... (shakes his head) no....
Caliber: such a creepy stalker....
Cleo: ugh Cal..... (looks down) did you just say Martin is an important person to you???
Caliber: (looks at Cleo) why? don't you believe it?? (laughs sadly) haha... well.... yes, I was depressed back at saturday, I thrown a party to make things a little good for me.... I invited Martin because I really do feel dow.....
Cleo: so you were really up to something and you did...
Caliber: but Cleo... that is not how I wanted things to happen..... I got drunk..... the idea of giving Martin peace and start a friendship with him didn't happen.... I just thought that I have been getting bad lucks for messing with him...... I am fucking stupid of not keeping that in mind....
Cleo: (looks down sadly) Caliber... can we talk about this for another time.....
Caliber: will you help me with Martin?
Cleo: I... um.... I will think of it..... (smiles slightly)
Caliber: thank you Cleo.... (smiles) I know you can be trusted... you are like the one who revolves into Martin's life....
Cleo: (nods slightly) I guess so..... (thinks about Tori) ugh... I gotta go.....
Caliber: sure... (smiles)
Cleo: see ya... (left)
Caliber: (looks down sadly)

It is now dismissal.... at the parking lot, Martin was walking alone.....

Martin: (walking alone) (looks around)
*other people talks about him*
Caliber: (sees Martin) (approaches Martin) ugh... Martin???
Martin: huh? (looks at Caliber)
Cleo: (enters the parking lot) (sees Martin and Caliber looking at each other)
Jayson: (approaches Martin) (pulls Martin away from Caliber) how many times I could tell you Caliber that you must stop approaching Martin.... (holds Martin's hand)
Martin: (stares angrily at Caliber)
Caliber: (sees Jayson holding Martin's hand) ugh... (eyes widens) are you two a couple???
Jayson: it is none of your business.....
Martin: yes Caliber..... he is my boyfriend...... and he won't let me be with a person like you.......
Caliber: (nervous) ugh... congrats? (turns away) (about to cry)
Cleo: (sees Caliber shaking)
Martin: lets go Jayson.... (smiles)
Jayson: (nods) sure babe....
*Martin and Jayson left*
Caliber: (looks at Jayson and Martin leaving together) (tears falls on his face)
Cleo: (sees Caliber crying) (in his mind) wait..... is Caliber crying? but why??? does he like Martin??? can a person like Caliber possibly like Martin??? (eyes widen) wait..... maybe that is the reason why Caliber happily messes with Martin...... are those really true????

It is now night, at the bedroom of Caliber's home, Caliber spent the time crying......

Caliber: (stares at the cieling) (crying hard) (grabs and opens his laptop) (stares at the Blued logo) (in his mind) is 2AMBoi still around?

This is so sad.... I feel like Caliber never deserved the too much hate and pain he got... he is just the victim of shyness....
#2AMFeelsWhatsBehind