Episode 35 : A Pissedful Morning

It is now a sunday morning, at the kitchen, Caliber was there cooking breakfast for everybody who are still sleeping in the living room......

Caliber: (takes the breads from the toaster)
Cleo: (enters the room) smells like pastries here huh?? (smiles) (sees Caliber) oh it is you Caliber!
Caliber: oh God Cleo.... I thought I could cook and bake these stuffs before you guys wake up.....
Cleo: oh my God.... is this for ours??? (smiles) (about to touch the macaroni)
Caliber: (holds Cleo's arm) that is not for you!
Cleo: what the hell?!
Caliber: the macaroni is for the 3 cousins.....
Cleo: wow! you are still not stopping huh?
Caliber: (shakes his head) I am learning about myself anyway... why would I stop if Martin and I both benefit in this huh?
Cleo: wow! I am shocked....
Caliber: you are so judgemental to me.....
Cleo: no.... hahaha! what I mean is.... you seem to be doing this for Martin right?
Caliber: I said.... the 3 cousins....c
Cleo: (winks) but Martin is something special huh?
Tori: (enters the room) (sees Caliber and Cleo) good morning guys.... are you all cooking?
Cleo: oh Tori.... (smiles) ugh... Caliber is the only one cooking here...
Tori: really? why? I never knee he cooks..... (smirks at Caliber)
Caliber: just like what I said..... and just like what you wanted for me.... I am changing...
Tori: cool.... at least you are really doing well and I can see that....
Caliber: (smiles slightly)
Tori: can we help you? we love cooking....
Cleo: yeah Caliber.... you can bring some of these foods upstairs for the 3 boys while we finish the rest here....
Caliber: sure? (puts some foods on a tray)
Cleo: go impress the cousins....
Caliber: (nods) yes ma'am... (salutes at Cleo and Tori) (picks up the tray with food) (left)
Tori: Caliber now isn't what I used to see in him before.....
Cleo: he really did a great job huh???
Tori: uh huh!

At the bedroom of Martin, Jayson, Connor and Martin were messy sleeping on the bed......

Jayson: (yawns) (sits up) (stretches his body) (looks at Connor and Martin sleeping next to him) (in his mind) I am the first one to wake up......
Caliber: (opens the door) (enters the room) good morning guys? (sees Jayson awake)
Jayson: (stares angrily at Caliber) what do you think are you doing here? you still did not leave?
Connor: (yawns) (wakes up) what is happening here? (looks at Caliber) good morning Caliber.... (smiles)
Caliber: (sits on the bed) I just made a tray of food just for you 3...
Connor: oh my God! really??? (taps Martin) Martin...
Jayson: (slaps Connor's hand) bro... do not wake him up if he isn't yet awake....
Caliber: (puts down the food on the side table) Jayson, you are part of the breakfast I made...
Jayson: no thanks..... (moves away) I am not yet hungry...
Martin: (yawns) (wakes up) (smells the food) what is that delicious food?
Connor: Cal made food for you, Martin... isn't he sweet?
Jayson: ugh! (stands up) (rolls his eyes)
Caliber: guys... feast it... it is really for you guys....
Martin: (looks at Jayson) hey Jay... join us eating... this is for us, Cal made it....
Jayson: (shakes his head) no need.... I will buy my own food.....
Caliber: (smiles slightly at Jayson) you still mad at me?
Jayson: I will always be! (about to leave) (looks serious at Caliber) I am watching you! and do not harm my boys! (left)
Martin: (tastes the Macaroni) do not mind him Caliber, I hope you get used to him....
Connor: he is so territorial.... no wonder he loves playing "own a land" in our family's field when we were younger...
Martin: oh my God! hahahahaha... I really remembered that game but I do not know why I never met Jayson before....
Connor: you were celebrating fall and christmas with us Martin and Jayson was celebrating the whole summer with me....
Caliber: (smiles at Connor and Martin) you two are a cute combination more....
Martin: wow! you like my cousin, Cal huh? (elbows Caliber)
Connor: oh c'mon... you two can make a great couple! why me? hahahaha!
*Caliber and Martin blushes shyly to one another*
Martin: can we just eat? (feels awkward)
Caliber: you guys should eat.... (blushes at Martin)
Connor: oh God..... hahahahaha!

It is now night and some of Martin's friends have gotten home.... at the front yard of Martin's home.....

Cleo: (smiles at Tori) I cannot believe we got to be close huh??
Tori: me too... I always wanted to but.... (feels sad) you thought I was a competition to you.....
Cleo: ugh.... I was so immature and..... (holds Tori's hand) I am so much sorry for what I have done.....
Trenton: (listens to Cleo and Tori) (smiles)
Tori: you do not have to... I could have done better to not make you feel that way....
Cleo: no Tori... it was really me.... I claim it... and I am the reason why you and Cal broke up....
Tori: oh girl... not Caliber... not him... (hugs Tori)
Cleo: what do you mean?
Tori: yeah.... some of what you said were true.... and I really do feel like I am not the girl Caliber really wants...
Cleo: but you were not irresponsible.....
Tori: I know... I understand you did not mean to but.... I can feel right now that Caliber really..... he has a different type of person that he likes....
Trenton: what type of girl is it?
Tori: I do not think its a girl.... not really.... (smiles down) if you know who I mean..
Cleo: (eyes widens at Tori)
Jayson: (feels sad) (walks out of the house)
Trenton: (sadly looks at Jayson) aren't you gonna stay with your boys Jayson?
Jayson: I love them but I need some time alone to think what to think about..... (passes Cleo, Trenton and Tori)
Trenton: (holds Jayson's arm) do not tell me you are still not okay.....
Jayson: (lets go of Trenton's hand) (smiles fakely) I will be okay.... okay? I am gonna leave this car for them... (left)
Trenton: (looks down sadly) he still sad about him and Martin huh?
Cleo: (shakes his head) no, he seem to be jealous of Caliber and Martin.... right Tori?
Tori: (nods at Cleo) yeah.... he seems to be....
Trenton: (looks sad for Jayson) I feel bad for him.. only if I can do something.....

Last 5 episodes of this season! be ready how the things will turn great in a while before mess comes again...
#2AMFAPissedfulMorning