Episode 58 : Important Love

It is now the next day and at Martin's ward, Jayson just woke up.....

Connor: (enters the room with a a huge paper bag of McDonalds) (sees Jayson sleeping next to Martin) good morning Jayson... I brought some foods in case you get hungry and.... if ever Martin wakes up.....
Jayson: (yawns) (stretches his arms) (wakes up) (feels tired) ugh.... good morning Connor.... have you been here for a long time?
Connor: (shakes his head) I never left Jayson... I was here since the morning they allowed us to come in, remember?
Jayson: (shakes his head) I am sorry.... I do not remember anything that much because of exhaustion... (holds Martin's hands softly) and I really do hope Martin wakes up because his situation is not worse than we all expected... and I hope he recovers easily.....
Connor: he will.... Martin is a strong person....
*Tori, Cleo, Hannah, Trenton and Reese enters the room*
Cleo: good morning to all of you... (smiles)
Reese: (bites on a sandwich) ugh Jayson... the room you rented for us has free breakfast and lunch, thank you for the little blessings....
Jayson: not really.... if there's somebody here whose a blessing.. it is you guys because you all were here to defend Martin... and Connor told me about everything in school.....
Cleo: can we all still go back in school?
Jayson: guys... (smiles) I will take cover of that... just a little sales talk and.... we are on the right side anyway....
Tori: (walks and holds Jayson's hand) and I am also sorry Jayson if we shouted at you last night.....
Jayson: (nods) I understand, I am slowly trying to realize everything that I did... and I wish I never did.... Martin could have been in a different situation if..... I even realize that it might not have started with Caliber, maybe if I never dated Martin.... it should have.....
Hannah: (cuts off Jayson) Jayson, now that's enough... what matter is we are learning, Martin is recovering and... we are now as solid as ever right?
Jayson: (nods) but there is one more problem.... but I am sure that I will find a way for Martin....
Cleo: what is it Jayson?
Jayson: the bills here in the hospital.... I do not know where to get the money because there's nothing left in my budget and..... (takes a deep breath) it is just the middle of the month..... I do not Martin to worry about this and feel sorry about what happened to him because it is really not his fault.. (starts worrying) (cries hard)
Cleo: we will help you to recover your money too... just like what Hannah said.... we are now solid.....
Jayson: are we? (tears falls on his face) (looks sadly at Trenton)
Trenton: (looks at everybody) ugh.. (coughs) guys, I still have jobs to do in the house...
Connor: Trenton... why not just stay here.. we aren't also doing stuffs there.. Martin needs you..
Trenton: I promise that I will be back later.... (left)
Jayson: (looks confused at Trenton) ugh Connor... do you think he will ever forgive me too?
Connor: always be hopeful... it is not the end of the world....
Jayson: (nods sadly)

It is now almost night.... at the parking lot of the hospital, Caliber was there heading towards the entrance....

Caliber: (looks at the dark sky) (in his mind) I hope Martin is okay now... I really do hope he is....
Trenton: (passes and notices Caliber) Cal? heading to the hospital?
Caliber: (nods) you haven't been there the whole day?
Trenton: I was there in the morning but I had to make a big discussion about myself..... how about you? you just got here?
Caliber: I did.... I offered myself to do part time work in a warehouse just to help Martin and Jayson pay bills.... if this is the only way for me to prove Martin that I am into him than success and fame...
Trenton: ugh.. (looks at his stuffed toy) I was also.... I was also trying to contribute all the finds I saved since the beginning of my friendship with Martin and... it was along time ago.... this is to express my gratitude and how much Martin is important to me....
Caliber: you sure? what about your dreams?
Trenton: like you Caliber, friends are more important than dreams....
Caliber: (smiles) (nods) I agree so much......

Back at the ward, Connor and Jayson were together still looking out for Martin....

Connor: so the girls and eating dinner somewhere?
Jayson: they are... they will be back soon... how about you?
Connor: nah... I will stay here and lets eat together instead... waiting for their turn to look out for Martin...
*Caliber and Trenton enters the room*
Caliber: ugh... (knocks on the wall) guys?
Trenton: (shyly enters the room) (looks nervous at Jayson)
Jayson: ugh.. what is it?
Caliber: Trenton wants to give something....
Trenton: and can we talk also??
Jayson: (looks sadly confused at Trenton) okay?
Connor: Jayson... Trenton, go talk privately outside.... Cal and me will be here for Martin...
Jayson: sure... thank you Connor... (left)
Trenton: (left)
Caliber: (walks and holds Martin's hand) how is my boyfriend? I mean... only if he forgives me because I know he is mad at me....
Connor: as if that is not the whole reason why you two fell in love with each other... Caliber, Martin will always be madly in love with you....
Caliber: (smiles at Connor) (hugs Martin)
Martin: (unconsciously sleeping on the bed)

At the hallway......

Jayson: so... what are we going to talk about? (feels shy)
Trenton: Jayson, I want to give you this... (gives Jayson his stuffed toy bank)
Jayson: (slowly takes the stuffed toy) what does this do? (hears money inside of it) wait.... this is your new piggy bank sort of thing that Connor gave to you..... what about this?
Trenton: use that for Martin.... (smiles slightly) don't refuse this because I am really openly still going to use this money for Martin...
Jayson: but how about your dreams? your future?
Trenton: why worry so much about the future if I am happily living in the moment... I mean, I want us happily living in the moment.... I want Martin to be okay, after making me feel okay since we started our friendship... like Caliber, like Connor... like our girl besties.... like you Jayson, I love Martin just right.... and he is more important than any of my dreams....
Jayson: ugh... (nods) Martin will surely be happy...
Trenton: (gives Jayson a whole stack of dollars) and here is Caliber's help.... he was not here the whole day to do work for Martin....
Jayson: (takes the cash) yeah? (tears falls on his face) I will bring this stuffed toy back to you Trenton because... this is a gift from Connor... the one who is making you happy right now right?
Trenton: (wipes Jayson's tears) still that sadboy Jayson that I knew? still that Jayson after his needed break up with Martin?
Jayson: (looks confused at Trenton) Trenton? what are you doing?
Trenton: you never changed... and if you worry about me and Connor, Connor is the only who wants us (takes a deep breath) he wants to return back to what we are before.....
Jayson: (keeps crying) (feels loved) ugh... I am sorry for ruining your life Trenton?
Trenton: you did not... (smiles) or maybe you did.... but I am also jealous of Martin and Caliber and how their love story was built.... they hated each other but that made them so important to each other.....
Jayson: (eyes widens at Trenton)
Trenton: and I think it reminds me of two complicated lovers? only if the other one admits it this time because if not...
Jayson: (grabs Trenton's cheeks) (kisses Trenton hardly) I admit it... (keeps crying) I admit it.. I admit it... I am now sure this time, please do not leave me....(keeps kissing Trenton)
Trenton: (eyes widens at Jayson kissing his lips) (closes his eyes) you're into me?
Jayson: I am now sure that I am into the idea of loving you.... I promise, I am sure... (shakes his head) (keeps crying) just please.. do not leave me....
Trenton: (kisses Jayson softly) I will never.... as long as we are together...
Jayson: (kisses Trenton back)
*Trenton and Jayson kisses each other*

One out of 2 main love stories complete... what about the other one? tune in next!
#2AMFImportantLove