Episode 52 : Mess Creator

It is now tuesday and in school, Jayson and Collins were together taking care of Martin who is still sad after being ignored by Caliber the whole day..... at the hallway.....

Martin: (sits and leans on his locker) I do not want to be in any place but here guys so.... if you guys are onto something else, you can leave...
Jayson: we won't leave you.... right Connor???
Connor: Jayson is right... we will stay here with you till you and him are now okay..... (sits next to Martin)
Jayson: (sits next to Martin)
Martin: but will we be okay? I am scared that the old him would return......
Jayson: (takes a deep breath) (feels stressed) I am sorry that I cannot help Martin because..... this doesn't mean that I am blaming it to your mess but we all know up till know, I am not okay with Caliber being yours......
Connor: Jayson... we both know that but still... do not say that to Martin, please? Jayson: yeah.. (hugs Martin) all I can give is the cousin or brotherly love.....
Martin: (nods) (tears falls on his face)
Hannah: (approaches Martin) ugh Martin?
Martin: (notices Hannah) oh hi Hannah... (smiles)
Hannah: I apologize for everything that happened to you lately.....
Cleo: (notices Hannah approaching Martin) what the fuck is this woman doing after everything she did... (screams) hey! come here.... (walks and slaps Hannah hardly)
Hannah: (sadly feels pain)
Jayson: oh no... Cleo! (holds Hannah) why did you do that?
Cleo: I never trusted this woman, Jayson as much as you never trusted Caliber right?? and she may be part of the reason why the 2 are not in good terms and I am not having it...
Martin: (stands up) but Cleo.... we cannot jump into conclusions.....
Hannah: Cleo... (tears falls on her face) I understand your anger to me but yeah... I might have been with Uno the night we filmed the couple but... I deleted already the video and we both know I was in the party when it was released.....
Cleo: I do not believe you Hannah.....
Hannah: guys... trust me.... (keeps crying) I was on the point of getting your trust and Uno ruined all of this and I am also disappointed... that is why I am so concerned...
Connor: (feels sad) well... Uno is really the main enemy here.... he has been here before me and hearing that he hates Martin for a long time just proves that he really wants to.... you know.. obsessed in taking down Martin.....
Cleo: (feels stressed)
Caliber: (feels stressed) (passes the hallway)
Martin: (notices Caliber) Cal?? (runs and grabs Caliber) Caliber???
Caliber: Martin! not now!
Martin: Caliber... not this time... (keeps crying) I have to be strong because I love you and I will not let you be who you be anymore!!
Caliber: (looks angrily at Martin) what do you mean??!
Martin: I am scared Caliber and I knew this would happen!
Caliber: cause you do not believe in me all this time?! that you were doubting me all this time?!! (keeps crying)
Uno: (peeks at everyone) (tries to film Caliber and Martin)
Martin: (keeps crying)
Caliber: Martin, I lost my basketball position because of you and you telling me shits again like before.... Martin, you are crumbling my life!!!
Jayson: (pushes and punches Caliber angrily) that is what you want to say after everything Martin did to you?!!
Martin: (keeps crying) I am still the one ruining your life all this time??? do you ever thought of the times that I was fucking motivating you and you gone way too far and made yourself cocku but I never complained!
Caliber: (looks confused at Martin)
*Tori, Reese, Cedrick, Trenton and Prescott approaches everyone*
Martin: even when I never got any thank you from you after that time, I still looked upon you because I always believed in you... even when you started bullying me, I appreciated and cherished that because that is the only way we communicated and even if your life is a whole mess like you say, I was there to embrace it!! but one thing I could never accept hearing from you is me being the reason why your life is like this because.... (bites his lips sadly) I may be the reason and the afterpain ia felt by me, not you.... the guilt I got from the pain you're recieving is the most painful but... I always remained hopeful..... (keeps crying) cause that is how I love you......
Jayson: you cannot imagine how much Martin became a martyr for his love to you.... and this is what you will bring back to him??!
Martin: (keeps crying) if this is because of the thing that your coach said, I could have defended you... I am the president remember.... you supported me and that is the thing I appreciated about you... the way you are now the one appreciating me and I do not want to lose that.....
Uno: (eyes widens at Martin) then it has all been said and confirmed.... (walks near to Martin) that you are going to use your stupid win for your personal stuffs......
Tori: (walks to Uno) personal stuffs?! maybe its you because you want to ruin people by exposing their embarrassments that naturally everyone has!
Uno: and he is really embarrassing!
Martin: (clenches his fists) (feels pissed) you really have a huge problem with me, don't you?
Uno: tough huh? let us see how people would react to who you really are?!
Martin: what side of me are you finding? (screams angrily) I will show you! (slams Uno on the locker)
Uno: (looks nervous at Martin) get away from me!
Trenton: (holds Martin) Martin.. calm down...
Martin: (shoves Trenton away from himself) get away Trenton! let us give this person what he wants... (smashes Uno's body on the wall) if he wants to talk this way!!
Reese: (holds Trenton) I haven't seen Martin get mad like this before...
Caliber: (looks concerned at Martin)
Cedrick: (looks concerned at Caliber)
Prescott: (feels sad for Cedrick)
Martin: (screams angrily at Uno) tell me what you want to know!!
Uno: (punches Martin hardly to the ground) (grabs Uno by the neck) that you are a stupid hopeless fool!!!
Martin: (looks threatened at Uno)

the tension is at its highest point... be ready!! be ready! last 8 episodes!!
#2AMFMessCreator