𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲

"Juggie!" She playfully scolded, now pinned under him in her bed, the early morning sunlight shining through the curtains.

"Shh!" He hushed, kissing her lips again and again.

She burst into a fit of laughter as he started to tickle her, him chuckling in amusement.

"Stop it!" She demanded, laughing so much that tears were starting to fall from her eyes.

Once he stopped, she gasped for air still giggling a little.

"I hate you..." She mumbled, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

"No, you don't," He chuckled, running his fingers through her hair.

She glanced back up at him, her cheeks a little flushed with a smile on her lips. Her smile turned into a grin as he leaned down, placing his lips on hers, once again. She giggled into the kiss as he tickled her again, but quit as soon as she pulled away.

"Jughead!" She warned, playfully.

"You love it!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

Before he could try to speak again, she quickly collided her lips with his, a smirk taking over her face. When they pulled away, he couldn't help but chuckle, laughing at her crazy behaviour.

"I love you..." She mumbled against his lips, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I love you too,"

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Betty giggled as Jughead pulled her down on top of him, snuggling close as they watched whatever was playing on the tv, at the time. He quickly kissed her cheek before sinking back into the couch, slinging his arm over her waist. His nose was nuzzled into her hair from behind, smelling the sweet scent of the shampoo and conditioner she used.

She burst into another fit of laughter as he whispered some random comment into her ear, him chuckling too. She turned around to face him, still giggling from before as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Before they knew it, he was hovering above her once again, smiling down at her.

He gently kissed her, basking in the moment that the two were sharing. She started to laugh into the kiss as he managed to tickle her again, chuckling in amusement.

"What's with you and tickling me today?" She questioned, receiving a shrug.

He loved how he could instantly bring joy to her mind, how he could always cause a smile to appear on her lips.  Vice versa as well.

He pressed his lips against her's one last time before being interrupted by someone behind them, clearing their throat. That someone being Betty's mother; Alice Cooper.

"Mom!" Betty spoke, both teenagers quickly separating and sitting up.

"Did you forget about the dinner reservation we planned?" Polly asked, coming from around the corner.

"That was tonight?" Betty questioned, astounded.

"Yes!" Alice answered, digging through her purse for something.

"I have to get ready, now!" Betty stated, getting up as quickly as she could and rushed towards her room, leaving the others behind. 

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Betty overwhelmingly paced back and forth in her room, her prior happy state completely lost from before.

What am I going to wear? She asked herself, repeatedly.

"Betts..." Jughead spoke, walking into the room and shutting the door behind himself.

"Leave me alone," She muttered, still trying to compose herself.

"I know better than to do that," He responded, now standing behind her.

Betty sighed to herself before turning around to face him, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"Come here,"

He pulled her closer to himself, clutching her tightly. She slightly shook under his hold, her anxiety taking over.

"Shh..." He soothed, brushing his fingers through her hair.

Thankfully, the girl was finally starting a calm down a little, after a while of comforting her. Just a little.

"I'll help you find something, you don't have to worry," He advised, kissing the top of her head affectionately.

"Really?"

"I'd do anything for you, you know that," He replied, speaking the truth.

She slowly pulled away from his embrace the slightest bit, gazing up into his handsome quetzal eyes.

"I love you..." She admitted as he wiped her cheeks from the few tears that had fallen.

"I love you too..."

They were both completely oblivious to the fact that Alice had been watching from the doorway the whole time, finally realizing how her anxiety had been affecting her daughter. 

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

An hour later, The Coopers and Joneses were sat in some fancy restaurant, enjoying a really expensive dinner. Maybe a little too expensive, but they didn't ever do this often. Only on holidays.

"When are we going to get dessert?" Jellybean whined, impatiently playing with her cutlery.

"We just finished our dinner," F.P. stated, chucking at his young daughter's eagerness to eat something sugary.

To her dislike, she huffed in annoyance. All she wanted was to shove her face with some sweet pie or cake.

"So?"

"Just wait,"

So that's what she did. The moment a delicious slice of chocolate cake was placed in front of her, she dug into it.

She didn't care if they were telling her to slow down, she didn't care what anyone thought.

To her, food was food.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤