𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

"Wow..." Was all Betty could say, starring at the heavily decorated room.

Was it a little too much? Maybe, but not for Alice Cooper.

"What do you think?" Her mother asked both of her daughters, smiling proudly.

Even if they said that it might have been a little much, she wouldn't change it. She was just looking for her opinion to be approved.

"It's..." The eldest sister started.

"Looks great!" Betty finished for her, saving her from what could've been said from their mother.

"What she said," Polly added, silently thanking her.

"I was more going for astonishing, but that will do for now..." Alice rambled on, turning away from them for a moment to fix something on the tree.

If anyone even dared to touch the tree, they would easily be yelled at. Both girls learned the hard way from the past.

"When is everyone going to be here?" Betty asked, thinking about a certain raven-haired boy.

"Well, everyone's going to be here around six, but Jughead told me he was going to come an hour early..." Alice answered, practically reading the blonde's mind.

Betty couldn't help but smile as the thought of him coming so soon crossed her mind. She couldn't wait to see him.

"I'm going to get ready," Betty stated, excitedly rushing towards her room before anyone could even say a word, her smile beaming.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Betty gazed at herself in the mirror, happy with the outfit that she had chosen. She wore a simple white turtleneck, paired with a red and green plaid skirt. She also wore her favourite white stilettos, the same pair she wore on her birthday, months ago. 

Her hair was half pinned up, the rest left to lay on her shoulders. Normally her hair would be in her perfect ponytail, but she knew Jughead loved it when she left her hair down. So to keep her mother happy, she did a combination.

"Wow..."

Betty quickly turned around to see Jughead standing at her doorway in awe. She smiled at him while he walked towards her, closing the distance between them.

"Just, wow..." He spoke, looking her up and down.

"Juggie!" She scolded, her cheeks flushing pink by the second.

"You look beautiful," He added, causing her cheeks to redden even more.

"Thanks..." She giggled as he put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer.

He brought her closer to himself, leaning down to her as if he would kiss her. Her hands clutched his jacket tightly, wanting him as close to her as possible. She missed him, he missed her. Even if it had been only a few days, those few days felt like an eternity.

"I mean it," He stated, gazing down into her emerald eyes.

The emerald eyes he had fallen in love with, the ones he learned to love with.

"I know..." She replied, melting under his electrifying touch.

He smiled at her as he leaned down even further, placing a sweet kiss on her lips. 

Little did they know that Polly was stood in the doorway, arrived just moments before. She admired the cuteness of her little sister and her boyfriend, how they acted with each other. She wished she could have that with someone.